It Must Be You

Invisible

The sun rised and sunlight shined onto Himchan's face. Himchan opened up his eyes and squinted because of the scorching sun. He then smiled remembering today will be his first day conducting taekwondo lesson.

The parents drop off their kids  infront of the house and went away, The kids were a little awkward with each other since it's their first time meeting each other. Himchan smiled upon seeing their reaction. He clapped his hands together , " Kids, please stand in a line. " 

The kids listened to his command and lined up. He then started spliting them into small groups , " 3 person in a group and we will start with some games yeah!"  He wants his students to feel comfortable around each other that's why he prepared this ice-breaking session. He then remembered his first taekwondo lesson , his first time meeting you ,a big smile spreaded across his face.

After the ice-breaking session, the kids learnt each other names and everything else. Time for lesson. " Kids, jog around the house for 3 rounds. " Himchan said. After thier warm-up session , Himchan taught them the basics seriosuly and the kids were taking it seriosuly too. 

His lesson ended and the parents came to birng their kids home. All of his students went home, he was cleaning up the front compound until he saw a pair of leather shoes, he looked up and the man took off his shades , it's........ L.Joe,

Himchan's heart skipped a beat, *what the hell is he doing here?* Himchan thought. 

Himchan acted all calmed on the outside , " Yes? May I help you?" 

L.Joe smiled , " Yes you may , Kim Him Chan."

Himchan's blood was boiling , " I don't think I know you, please leave now." He thought of the things that he did that made your life miserable. He said and turned around.

L.Joe grabbed his arm , " Let's talk."

Himchan agreed on it, he didn't want to create drama. L.Joe brought him to a nice bar and they started drinking.

" Cheers!" L.Joe raised up his cup and gulped down the whole shot. Himchan did the same.

After a few shots , the two men weren't drunk but they were tipsy. They started talking about everything.

" Where have you been , bastard? " Himchan asked L.Joe.

L.Joe laughed loudly , " I have been overseas, doing things that I don't even like but it's for _______ to live a better life in the future."

"_________ ? She's my girlfriend. We are getting married soon." Himchan said and placed his hand on L.Joe's shoulder.

L.Joe's heart dropped , he threw his glass on the floor and it shattered into a million pieces ..... just like how his heart did. 

L.Joe screamed at Himchan , " WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? STOP IT STOP IT." 

Himchan screamed at L.Joe too , " WHAT AM I SAYING? DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS PREGNANT? TELL ME WHAT YOU DID BASTARD! " 

L.Joe was taken back , his half-drunk mind couldn't process Himchan's words, " Please....Please....say it again .... who's pregnant.....I thought she aborted the baby before I leave." 

Himchan grabbed L.Joe collar , " YOU.... YOUR BABY.... LIVING IN HER WOMB AND I AM TAKING CARE OF HER. I WILL TREAT THE BABY AS IF LIKE THE BABY IS MY OWN CHILD. SO YOU BACK OFF!" He then released L.Joe's collar.

L.Joe was too shock, he stared into Himchan's eyes and Himchan's eyes were ....fierce. 

Himchan then walked out of the bar leaving L.Joe behind. 


By the time Himchan reached home ,it was already midnight. He collapsed next to you. You could smell alchohol.

You got up switched on the lights , you took a towel and sokaed it in warm water. After that, you squeezed the warm water out of it and started wiping Himchan's face.

He grabbed your wrist lightly and said , " Please don't leave me even if L.Joe is back. I dont want to be a replacement again. I beg you. " 

You were shocked , but you didn't say anything , you just continued wiping his face. 

* Why would he say things like this* You thought.

 On the other hand, L.Joe is still drinking in the bar. 

He doesn't know what to do anymore.

He just want to drink until he forgets everything. 

" Why does love have to be so confusing?" He asked the bartender as he gulped down another shot. 

*I hope that when I wake up tomorrow , all my problems will be gone* He thought.

One night , under the same sky , three person wishing for different things. 


I know this chapter is not that good. I am sorry.

But please stay tuned! Thank you!. :)