Crush

Invisible

*Himchan's POV is purple in colour*


it's finally a Friday, but I have taekwondo practice, so boo yeah.

Me and Su Ji had been hanging out alot with L.Joe and his friends these days. Su Ji find them fun to have around, now they even walk home with us.

Today too, they walk home with us. Su Ji and the guys are walking infront while me walking behind slowly, I wonder if they know that I exist. Su Ji will hang out with them when I am not around too.

" _____ can't join us today." Su Ji to said to L.Joe when they're walking side by side.

"ahh.why?" L.Joe asked.

* It had been a long time since I talked to _____. I don't get the chance to, the guys will always squeeze me and Su Ji togather, eat togehter, walk together, sit together...everything together. I turned my head around and I don't see her. Where is she?*

"She has taekwondo practice today...again." Su Ji said.

" ahh. ask her to hang out with us after practice then!" L.Joe suggested,

" She has this special someone to hang out with after practice!" Su Ji replied

* Special someone? who?*

"who?" L.Joe asked.

"Her sunbae." Su Ji answerd.

" Ask her sunbae to join us too then!" L.Joe said.

" ahh.I will text her later." Su Ji said.


* I came to this shop to buy myself some drinks and snacks. I wonder if anyone of them reliaze that I am gone. I prefer walking alone thne following behind them like some dogs.*

I went home, pack my stuff and get ready for practice. I checked my phone and I have a new msg.

" Join us at the restaurant near your pratice place with himchan after practice. kays? ^^" the message is from Su Ji.

" Ahh. kays." I replied. I didn't really care since there's food. 

I arrived at the practice place on time, so we will always start with streching in pairs. 

Himchan is my partner.

" aish. go lower, touch your knee with your head." Himchan said while he is pushing my back when I am doing a pike stretch.

" ahhh. I know! I can't! AHHH! AHHH!" I said while Himchan keep on pushing my back.

" what happened to you? You can do it easily last time. " Himchan asked me and let go.

I stand up strech my arms, " ahhh, I don't know. Your turn." 

I don't even need to push Himchan and he can do it, I just stood there and watch.

After practice, we change into normal clothes. " Where do you want to go for dinner today?" Himchan asked me as he continue wiping his sweat.

" ohh. my friend as me to bring you along for dinner at the retaurant near here.' I replied, 

" ohh .let's go then." He stuffed his towel into his bag and stood up.


"How's school and everything?" Himchan asked me when we are walking to the restaurant. We study in a different school and he's elder than me by one year.

" Ahh. I don't know. I just really didn't like it." I replied looking at the moon above us.

" You said that since the first day I know you. I am asking about your grades." He asked. Grades are the boom with Himchan.

" Why are you asking? It's not like you're better than me?" I asked back not wanting to asnwer his questions.

" I am asking you because I regreted for not studying hard. I am going to graduate soon and I don't know where my future is going, I don't think I  can get into any universities." He replied . He sounds really worry.

" yah, don't worry, you can be a national taekwondo athlete with me!" I said and get into a taekwondo pose. " CHA!" I even kicked the air.

* she never fails to cheer me up.* 

" yeah, sure." He let out a soft chuckle and smile. And there is the restaurant. 

" ahh, faster! I am hungry!" I said and open the door.

" why are you always hungry?" Himchan asked while following me in the restaurant, trying to find them.

" I am growing up duh.' I said still looking around. 

There I saw them sitting on a table. "I found them. let's go."

" ahnyeong,____." Su Ji greeted me. oh, she sitting right across L.joe.

"ahnyeong." the other guys greeted.

" this is my sunbae, Himchan. He is a year elder than us." I said.

" nice to meet you guys." Himchan greeted with a smile.

" and this is Su Ji, L.Joe, ChunJi,Niel,Chanjo,CAP and Ricky" I introduce them to Himchan.

* oh. so her sunbae is a guy and is really good looking.*

" ah! sit down! " Su Ji said to us. There's only two seats left, me and Himchan sat across each other.

Himchan and the other guys get along really well and fast. 

"AHHAH! I know! I know! I watched that movie with _____." Himchan laguhed when Chanjo imitated an actor. 

" I ...remember." I laughed very hard too. 

And here comes a Chunji dancing around singing a trot song. " EVERYBODYY! SING WITH ME! " He walked to my direction and held out his hands I took it and stood up. I start dancing along to his trot song too. " NOW EVERYBODY TOGETHER!!!!!!"

All of them stand up icluding Su Ji. Everyone start dancing together. Time flies and now it's time to sat goodbye.

And all of us are infront of the retaurant now.

" Goodbye! Nice to meet you" CAP said and fist fist bump Himchan.

" Do you need me to walk you home?" Himchan asked me softly. 

" nah, you don't even live near to me. Just get goiing already. It's late." I said.

" okay. bye." Himchan grab his bag and start walking to his way home.

I saw L.Joe walking towards my direction. 

* I was walking towards ____'s direction but Niel suddenly came to me and dragged me away, " send Su Ji home now." Niel said to me and push me to Su Ji. and he even gave me a wink. what an is he. Yeah, "send her home, it's late and dangerous now." the other guys said.*

" Come on! Don't look so sad! we will walk home with you." Chanjo said to me. 

" Who look sad?" I replied.

*Do I look sad now? omg. ____! don't ! SMILE! *

" Don't act like your're not. Su Ji is now always with L.joe and you might feel left out? Your bestfriend can't stick to you for life, let her go." Chanjo said.

" oh. whatever." I replied and start walking home with these guys.


"_____. did you have fun today?" Chun Ji asked me. 

"oh yea. " I replied. He is really a sweet guy. 

" of ourse she did hyung! She can dance! HAHAHAHHA! she dance like a wood plank! AHHAHAH. And hyung, your sangg like a cow just now!HAHAH!" Ricky said,

Chunji just smack him in the head. " OUCH!" Ricky complain.

"you're too noisy, shut up!" Chunji said to him. I can hear Niel, Chanjo and CAP's chuckle.

" by the way, Himchan is really good looking!" Ricky said recovering from the pain.

" I think I am better." Chanjo said and fix his hair.

"Just shut it." Niel and CAP said that to him at the same time.

"okay! Bye! " I said when we arrived infront of my house. 

'BYEEE!" Ricky said and imitated the way I dance.

" You're dead meat tomorrow." I said since I am now behind the gate.

"AHHH! " He said and ran away.

* retarted. I thought to myself, he's not that annoying actually*


" Today is really fun." Su JI said looking at the nightsky. 

"ahhh. yea..." L.joe snapped back into reality. He was daydreaming.

" thanks for sending me home! bye!" Su Ji said went into her house.

* I went all the way to ___'s house and there, I saw Ricky running around screaming. Then everyone left. She was opening the door to get into her house and then I stopped her. " ____!" I called. She turned around, "yes? didn't you send Su Ji home?". " ah, I did." She walked to me and stop infront of the big gate," what are you doing here?" she asked me. Oh god. what am I doing here. " Just.....just now...you dropped 10 cent! " I dig into my pocket and took out 10 cent and hand it to her. " oh. did I?" She took the 10 cent. " okay,  I guess that's it. Bye!" I said and walked away.*

I opened the door, creep into my room since it's late, bathed and changed into clean clothes.

I sit on my bed and wait for my hair to dry. 

*" Just...just...you dropped 10 cent" I smiled to myself and looked at the 10 cent. I put the 10 cent into my drawer and look out the window to see the stars.*

L.joe is flipping from left to right and right to left on his bed

* AHHH. it's so embarrassing. I went all the way to her house to give her a 10 cent. She might think that I am crazy. But why did went to her house? Do I have a crush on her or something? AHHH! I DON'T KNOW! LEE BYUNG HYUNG! JUST SLEEP!*