Unsure

Invisible

L.Joe's dairy: 

Friday 7th of November 

Been a month since the day you left Jeju. Where are you? How are things going on over there? I hope everything's okay.

I came back to the States to study. I am finally done with the Jeju project. Hooray! Sorry that I did not write for the previous week. ㅠㅡㅠ I went for a drinking session to celebrate being done with this Jeju project and I got so drunk that I couldn't even walk, don't laugh at me when you see this! And then the other day , I woke up and had such a bad headache, I slept in all day for that day so please forgive me! And then for the following days , I had pack up and come back to the States so forgive me please. ㅠㅡㅠ 

I am going to do business studies in college and tomorrow will be my first day in college. It actually feels good to be studying in college , better than working for my dad's company..... I gave Himchan a phone call today and he told me that there's this girl that he really likes but he won't tell me who is that girl. I am so happy for him! 

I hope we will meet each other soon. I really miss you very much...ㅠㅡㅠ saranghae.

-L.Joe-

L.Joe wrote his diary and closed the diary with a smile. He put it aside and switched off his night lamp. He is always expecting to see you , he's crazy enough to think that he might meet you in college. 

While Himchan? Nope nope. Himchan and Soyool are still not together yet. But they are pretty sure that they have feelings for each other. Just waiting for each other to take the first step. Himchan settled down and went back to train for taekwondo. He's doing pretty well and he might be representing Korea in the upcoming competition. Seems like things are going on well for him!

The sun rose up , L.Joe sat up on his bed and looked out of the window ,  another day , another sun rise indicating another day without you. He softly smiled and got out of bed to wash up.Today will be his first day in college. He went downstairs to see his parents sitting around the dining table, he went over to greet them and started eating his food that was prepared by the maids.

After that, L.Joe changed and went to college , he parked his car at the parking lot and got off. He was wandering around the college because he couldn't find his classroom. He continued walking around until he bumped into this girl , he quickly apologized and the girl smiled , " It's okay. You seemed lost. Are you alright?" The asian looking girl spoke to him in English.

" I'm lost. May I ask where is the Fairfax hall?" L.Joe asked in English too. 

" You're heading to the Fairfax hall? I am too! Let's go together then!" She said and smiled.

L.Joe smiled , " Thank you . so you're a business studies student too?" L.Joe asked when they were walking to the classroom together.

So L.Joe got to know that she's Korean but she couldn't speak Korean well because she's born and raised in The States, her name is Yooby , that's her nickname since her korean name is Yoobin. She's a very sweet looking girl and of course she's really nice , L.Joe's first friend in college. 

They sat next to each other in class and literally did everything besides of going to the washroom together. At some point, some of their classmates actually thought they were a couple.

Class ended and they said goodbye to each other outside of the classroom. L.Joe was walking away and Yooby called him from behind, L.Joe turned around with a confused look .

" See you tomorrow. " Yooby said and smiled. 

" Alright. See you. " L.Joe nodded and turned around again.

Yooby just stood there and watched as L.Joe walked away. A blonde girl walked out of the classroom and saw Yooby watching L.Joe, " You like the new student, don't you?" 

Yooby laughed and smacked her arm , " No, Michelle! I am just trying to help him since he's new. But yeah I do find him cute." Yooby said and they both laughed.

L.Joe drove home and on his way home, he couldn't wait for the night to come, he can't wait to tell you about his first day of college well not excatly tell you but.... just ...write his diary. He felt a little heartache when he finally realised he's actually just writing it into a diary and he doesn't get why he's so excited about it. 

His mood changed. He was frustrated. He took a U-Turn when he was almost reaching home, he stepped hard on the gas pedal and drove off to somewhere else. He doesn't know where to go, he's lost in the heart and he doesn't know what to do. He couldn't understand why was he frustated and that's what made him more frustrated.

He drove on the highway and people were honking at him for being such a rude driver. He ignored and continued. After some while he finally cooled down a little , he decided to drive home. 

He went home and threw his car keys on the table, he then collapsed on the bed. No one was home, he's just left alone in the whole big house with no one. He took a cold shower to cool down himself. 

He came out of bathroom and sat on his bed. He felt so helpless , he doesn't know how long does he need to put on the smile outside and kept telling himself to stay positive and how long more does he have to wait. 

YOUR POV

I packed my bags and sat in my room ,ready to leave after tomorrow. I sat on my bed and looked around, what's left? I guess there's nothing left. Wait , there's something left, I need to meet up with Su Ji, I really miss that girl. 

I walked to her house since I lost her contact and I couldn't remember her number. I pressed the door bell and Chunji answered the door. I was so shocked to see him and judging by his expression he was shocked. " Ah..ahnyeonghaseyo." I said and smiled forcefully. 

His eyes and mouth were wide open. " Ohh ahnyeonghaseyo. Omo! You're back ! Does L.Joe know? Have you seen L.Joe? He was looking for you all over the place." Chunji said.

My heart sank after hearing L.Joe's name, my expression changed and looked down to the ground , " May I look for Su Ji?" I asked and lifted up my head.

Chunji nodded , " Su Ji yahhh!" He called out. Su Ji came rushing out , " Yes?" She asked.

Her jaw dropped open when she saw me she ran over and gave me a tight hug , " Omo , where have you been? I am so glad that you're back." Su Ji said. 

I patted her back while Chunji just stood there and looked at us. I pulled away and looked at Chunji, " What's going on between the both of you? " I asked and laughed. 

" Nothing." Chunji said and looked away.

I laughed even harder , " Then what are you doing in her house? " I asked. 

The both of them were speechless. 

Chunji pulled out his phone , - L.Joe , I am with _______ now! - Chunji sent L.Joe a Kakaotalk message. Chunji did not expect a reply from L.Joe since it's probably night time over there and he must be sleeping.

But what shocked him was, there was an immidiate reply from L.Joe , - Really? Where? What is doing ?Can I talk to her? Can you get her number?- 

L,Joe couldn't sleep , he was tossing and turning on his bed and then he heard his phone so he went to get it. And unexpectedly , it's a good news. 

Chunji saw the message and rub the back of his neck , how is he supposed to this kind of question?

- She's at Su Ji's place. I will try my best to help you. - Chunji replied.

- Remember to ask her what is she going to do and where is going ! Thanks! I was so frustrated that I couldn't sleep. - L.Joe replied.

Even though Chunji didn't understand why was L.Joe frustrated , he just let it go and kept his phone. 

The three of you went in and Su Ji made tea. 

" What? You're leaving tomorrow? Where are you going? " Su Ji asked, she was so shocked. 

Chunji heard and paid attention to the converstation.

" I will be going overseas to study. " I said.

" Where?" Chunji asked out of nowhere.

" United States. " I said. I actually didn't plan to go over to United States to study but my parents insisted so I just went with it. Is L.Joe still in Jeju or is he back to the States or maybe he decided to stay in Korea? I really don't know. 

" Ohh really? Which college are you going to? What course are you studying? " Chunji sounded excited. Why is he acting so weird? 

" I am doing nursing." I said and smiled to the weird and excited Chunji.

" Nursing? I didn't know that you were interested in Nursing." Su Ji asked , confused.

I nodded , " I wasn't ...but then, someone really inspired me to do so. " I said and smiled when I thought of the nurse that helped me. 

Chunji pulled out his phone , - Good news! She's going to the States to study nursing!- He sent it to L.Joe.

L.Joe received the message and quickly replied to it while lying on his bed with his phone in his hands, the phone screen was the only light source in his room ,  - Really? Which college?- He replied.

Chunji read a message and asked me , " Which college are you going to attend?" 

Feels so weird, is he talking to L.Joe? No doubt since they were really good friends and L.Joe told me that he only looked for Chunji when he came back. 

" Not telling you. " I said and laughed. It's not that I am playing a childish hide-and-seek game with L.Joe. It's just that I am really confused if we are meant for each other. so I left this question for fate and destiny to answer, if we meet again in this big big world , then that's it. If we don't ....I will just wait ....until another life.....

Su Ji snuggled up next to be and hugged my arm , " Tell me." She place her ear close to my lips.

" Not . Telling . You . Too . " I whispered into her ears and she laughed because it wa ticklish. Knowing me , Su Ji didn't continue asking anymore. 

" Where ? Where?" Chunnji asked.

" Not tellling you! " We said to him together and laughed.

Chunji sighed and took out his phone to update the latest news to L.Joe.

It was evening already and I promised my family to eat dinner with them , " I need to go right now. See you guys soon!" I stood up and gave Su Ji a hug.

" Goodbye. Take care of yourself in the States. Winter is approaching." Chunji said.

I smiled and nodded , " You BOTH take care too! " 

And then after that, I left and went back home for dinner. Dinner with my family before I go to the States.

END OF YOUR POV


 

HMMMM so do you guys think that they will meet each other?

Well , introducing you a new character! YOOBY! What do you guys think of Yooby? ( please don't hate on her)

Don't ask me what's the relationship between Su Ji and Chunji, you guys figure it out alright , they could be anything that you guys want them to be , lovers, bestfriends and so on. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Saranghae !