Clear

Invisible

" Go and settle my with Su Ji...go and settle my with Su Ji...." L.Joe keep mumbling these words while loking at his own feet while walking down the corridor.

" What ar you mumbling about?" Chunji appeared out of no where and asked L.Joe.

" Chunji .....will you be angry if someone use you as a bet?" L.Joe asked and placed his arm over Chunji's shoulder.

" I will. I will. But I guess no one will. All the girls are just crazy throwing their bodies to me." Chunji said and winked.

L.Joe looked at him with a disgusted look and push him away, " Go away, you're not helping." 

" ohh, Chunji, you're here." A girl said. She seemed to be a junior high student.

" Isn't she pretty?" Chunji whispered to L.Joe before running to her, " uhh-yeah! I am here! " 


" Yah, what are you thinking?" Chunji sat down next to L.Joe in class.

The teacher was absent and the class was in chaos while L.Joe just sat there...in his own deep thoughts.

" Aigoo, why do you date so many girls?" L.Joe asked Chunji out of the blue.

" Do I?" Chunji said while chewing his gum.

" You broke up with this girl yesterday and is with this girl today. " L.Joe said to him.

" Me, Chunji, Is a great person, I make everything CLEAR. I do leave s everywhere. I end this and start a new one. " Chunji said and sat up straight.

*Clear.....* L.Joe thought and froze for a few seconds.

" ah yeah yeah. You're the best." L.Joe said and rest his head on the table.


Today, I decided to return to school, let's say, my mum forced me to. 

I went to school and is welcomed by a cheerful Eun Joo....linking arms with C.A.P

" Where have you been?" Eun Joo asked. 

" I guess alot happened when I was gone." I said and look at Eun Joo then at CAP.

Eun Joo had a big birght fake smile on and tried to get away from C.A.P

C.A.P stopped her from wiggling, " Don't be shy." 

How sweet.

" Congratulations." I let out a weak smile and walked away. 

I went to class and saw Su Ji looking out the window, I accidently kicked the teacher's chair and made a loud noise,

Everyone in the class stopped what they are doing and looked at me....including Su Ji.

" sorry ...sorry." I said and let out an awkward smile.

Everyone went back to what they were doing earlier and my eyes met with Su Ji's .

She looked away after that, I just gulped and walked to my own place.


L.Joe's POV

" Su Ji! Su Ji! " I called after Su Ji who is walking home.

She turned around and smiled, " ohhh?" 

" I have something to tell you." I caught up with her while catching my own breath.

" What is it?" She had a big grin on her face.

Oh no. I just got her hopes higher.

" Just...just...Let's....find a place, sit down and talk." I said to her.

Her grin got bigger, " yeah, sure." 

Urgghhh, I am sorry, Su Ji. I really am.

"let...let's go." I said and we continued walking.

We arrived at this cafe that I onced called _____ out and said I felt lonely. I suddenly thought of her and a smile came cross my face just like a fool.

" By the way, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Su Ji said happily and I snapped out from thoughts.

" erm, yeahh. Do you like anyone at this moment? " I asked and raised an brow.

She chuckled, " well, it's kind of obvious if you observed well." She smiled.

" Ohhh. I...I..don't really observe well." I stammered . 

Su Ji's expression changed, she looked serious now, " Do you really want me to say it out loud? Do you want a girl to confess first? If you do! Yes! Yes! I like you. You, the one that does not observe well and you don't even know that how long did you let a girl wait. " 

" Su Ji, listen to me. I know this will be hard for you to accept...." I paused and looked down to my fingers. I looked up again, " I don't like you as the way you think. I like being friends with you, we can be really good friends, but just not go too far." 

She looked away and look at me again, " what? What? Then why did you treat me that well, am I a toy? AM I?! " 

" I ....see you as a good friend right from the start. I hope we can stil remain as goo-" 

Su Ji stood up and walked out of the door. 

My mind stopped working for a moment and I got up to chase her.

" Su Ji! Su Ji! I really hope we will remain as good friends." I shouted at her back. There's distance between us.

She stopped walking, " Sure." She turned around and started laughing like crazy.

" what?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Uhh..aiggooo, I was just acting. I had figured it out long long ago already. If you like me, you would've confess already. So I just acted to see your reaction. Uhh...HAHAHHAHAHA. " She burst into laughther.

" You...you." I said and pointed at her.

She stopped laughing and smile, " Go for her. She's a nice person. Don't hurt her or I will break your bones."  She turned around  and walked away.

" I will! Thank you! " I shouted at her back.

She made an OK sign with her fingers and continue walking away.

I felt so happy at that moment.  

I looked up to the sky and smiled, __________-ah, but will you let me protect you?

 


TEHHEEE GUYS. Su Ji is nice after all! This is such a happy chapter. 

Happy New Year, guys! May you guys have a happy year ahead!