Final

Invisible

I stood there as I watched them. As if like my feet were sticked to the ground , I couldn't even take a single step foward, everything around me stopped , I told myself not to assume things. I came back to my senses when a teenage boy on a his skateboard accidently hit me, " I am sorry." He said after falling and his skateboard flew a few centimeters away causing a loud noise. People around us looked at us.

" No. I am sorry. It's my fault. I was in your way. Are you okay? " I asked as I went over to his skateboard to pick it up for him and handed it over to him. I felt so bad at that moment , I made him fall, it must hurt alot. 

He stood up and patted away the dirt on his pants , " It's okay. It's really okay. Thank you. " He said and smiled as he took his skateboard. He then skated away on his skateboard.

I watched him as he skated away and I was amazed by what a wonderful skater he is. I got so carried away that I forgot about L.Joe until someone patted my shoulder from behind. I turned around with a grin. And there he is , L.Joe standing right infront of me.

I looked down because I was a little nervous and then I looked up again with a smile , " Hey." I said.

He pulled me into a hug without saying anything , I was shocked by his actions. 

L.JOE'S POV

I was holding Yooby's son and I couldn't stop smlling, he is so cute. He looks so much like Yooby. I heard a loud noise and I looked away to see what happened. I saw a girl picking up a skateboard and apologizing and then I realized it's ____________.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I excused myself and asked Yooby and her son to hold on. I took a few steps foward and I made sure that it was her. Yes , it's her. That backview. That hairstyle. That height. I still remember everything clearly. I slowly walked up to her and patted her shoulder, she turned around with a grind , she then looked down and looked up again with a smile , I miss everything about her. I pulled her into a hug without saying anything. I hoped that it wasn't a dream as I inhaled her scent. 

I pulled away when I was aware that she might feel uncomfortable , " We meet again. This is destiny , this is fate, 7 billion people in the world , 196 countries, there's no excuse for you to escape anymore. " I said as I felt happy tears in my eyes. I looked up and laughed . not allowing them to fall. 

She nodded and grinned again , " Pabo." She said and took a picture of me with teary eyes. I was taken by and my eyes grew wide. She looked at her camera and laughed , she then showed me the picture of myself , " Don't cry. You look ugly when you cry." She teased.

" Delete it. " I said as I try to reach for her camera. She walked further away so that I couldn't reach for the camera. I walked further too and then she spoke , " Wait, where's your friends? " She asked.

Oh yes Yooby. I was so carried away that I forgot. I looked behind and Yooby was still standing there with her son. I took _____'s hand and walked towards them. I threw my arms across _______'s shoulders and introduced her as my wife, " Yooby, this is my wife ________. And this is my friend, Yooby and this is her cute son." I said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm not his wife. We just met. Is he your friend ? I guess he's crazy. " She said playfully.

Yooby smiled  , " Nice to meet you too. He told me everything about you. He really loves you. Stay sweet! "  Yooby said with her son in her hands. " But I guess I have to go right now, my son wants to nap.Have fun with each other. Goodbye." Yooby said and smiled. 

" Let me send you home. "I said.

Yooby shook her head, " No thanks. I will just take a cab home. I don't like your car. That's it ! Bye!" Yooby said jokingly and walked away.

She walked away before I had a chance to speak. 

I then spent the whole day with ______, telling her everything that happened when we were apart. I told about the presents I bought for her and the diaries that I wrote. She teased me and asked who on earth still writes diaries. But then her eyes soften after that , " Thank you. " She said. These words might be nothing to someone else. But to me it's really something. It seems like my efforts are paid off. 

We walked down the streets hand in hand , it was already evening , the sky was orange in colour, I squuezed her hand hard and she gave me a look , " Promise me you won't run away from me anymore. " I said. 

She smiled and shook her head playfully , " Bye. " She said and ran down the street. I chased her from behind and finally caught up with her, I hugged her from behind and she was trapped in my embrace. I felt like the happiest person on earth.

" You can't run away anymore . " I said.

She looked up and our eyes met , " I won't." She said. 


Hello everyone , so this is the final chapter. Such a happy ending. Yooby is such a blessing right? 

I hope you like the ending and leave your comments below and tell me how you thought the story will end! 

And here, this is Teen Top's new teaser : 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDfNb361gkE&list=UUzIrJF-paJrXpvdYpS5LnTw

Teen Top looks so asdfhjklsd in this teaser!  Please support our boys and show them love!  TEEN TOP HWAITING! 

 

I love you guys  Saranghae!