Illusion

Invisible

Been a week since L.Joe settled down in Jeju. He had been too busy with the upcoming project that he doesn't even have time to do anything else. L.Joe brushed his fingers through his hair and sighed, there's too much work left. He took out his phone and dailed a number.

He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on his own palm while he waited for the person to pick up.

" Yoboseyo? " The person said with a deep voice. It was already midnight, the person was probally sleeping when L.Joe called. 

L.Joe opened up his eyes and sat up straight , " Any new discoveries today?" L.Joe called the private detective that he hired to look for you.

" We searched all over Jeju but there's some ladies that said that they have seen her but not sure , we need more time, Mr. Lee. " The detective said.

" Keep up your good work. Double pay if you find her." L.Joe said and hung up immediately. He tapped his fingers on his desk full of paper works. * Seen her but no sure, I am one step closer again.* L.Joe thought. 


" Himchan! Himchan! " You called out with some brouchers on your hands. It's the brouchers about the taekwondo lessons that Himchan is about to conduct. 

Himchan came out of the kitchen with a glass of water , " Sit down and drink some water, why are you doing all these? I will settle all these by myself. " He scolded. 

You pouted and handed him the brouchers , " I just wanted to help with the simple things since you are going to teach taekwondo to earn a living for us, I am thankful. " You said as touched your belly that grown alot bigger.

He smiled and knocked you on your forehead , " It's not only for you and the baby but for me , I am doing this for my own happiness, taking care of you brings me happiness so I should thank you too." 

You were touched by Himchan's words. Your hand reached out to caress his hair. But your mind suddenly wandered to L.Joe , you know this is wrong but you can't help. Your fingers traced his forehead to his nose to his lips , you see L.Joe infront of you but you know it's just your illusion , your heart suddenly ached so much , youfeel so sorry for Himchan , hot tears rolled down your cheeks. 

Himchan wiped your tears away with his thumb , " Why are you crying? "  You just shook your head and smiled again , " Don't you know that a pregnant woman can get very emotional? " 

Himchan laughed and patted your back , " I am always here for you... no matter what."  

You nodded , " It's time for you to go out and give out the brouchers. Quickly, go and promote before dinner time, there will be alot of people on the streets right now, good timing." You said so but deep inside your heart. You needed time alone.

He listened to your advice and went out to give out the brouchers.


Mr. Park ( L.Joe's chauffuer ) were just walking on the streets casually with his family until a young man went to approach them .

" Hello , may I know how old is your son?" the young man asked Mr Park. Mr. Park was hesitating to answer or not, what if he is planning to kidnap his son.

" My name is Park Yooguen and I am 6 years old. " Mr. Park's son answered without hesitating, being the cute and innocent child he is.

The young man bent down to his level , " Hello Yooguen, are you interested in learning taekwondo? " 

Yooguen looked up and blinked at his parents, the young man stood up too and spoke to his parents, " I am new in town and I am going to conduct taekwondo lessons , you can send Yooguen to my place if you're interested ." The young man said and handed the broucher to Mr Park.

Mr Park took the borucher and thanked the young man. He read the details on the broucher after the young man walked away. " Kim Himchan , 8 years of experience in Taekwondo , used to represents Korea. Sounds good to me. Yooguen. are you interested?" Mr Park asked his son.

Yooguen nodded.

 Mr Park smiled and lead his son and his wife to the car. He then placed the broucher into his pocket. He drove them home and went outside of L.Joe's office to wait for him.

The car door opened and L.Joe stepped in while loosening his neck tie. " Hello , Mr. Lee, where do you want to go ?" Mr. Park greeted L.Joe cheerfully.

"Hotel." L.Joe said and looked outside of the window. He was too tired to speak. He had surviving on a few hours of sleep. 

While they are on their way to the hotel , they drove through this road with alot of holes and the the road is really bumpy.  A broucher and a key felt out of Mr. Park's pocket and landed infront of L.Joe's leg. L.Joe bent down to pick it up for Mr Park and his eyes widened.

He held the broucher in his hands and asked Mr Park, " Mr Park , when did you get this broucher?" 

Mr Park smiled and said " Just now. Aigoo the road condition is so bad , it's so bumpy causing my things to fall out of my pocket." 

L.Joe's eyes were set on the borucher.* Kim Himchan, 8 years of experience in Taekwondo, used to represent Korea. Yes. This can't be another Himchan. I am sure it's the Himchan I know* L.Joe thought.


Something is going to happen soon. * drum rolls* :P

Thanks for reading my story and I love all my readers. 

What do you think about this chapter?