Another me

Invisible

" wowww, This dress is so nice. I am going to save up some money to buy this." Su Ji said while she flipped through the magazine on my bed. I am just sitting infront of the laptop on my desk, answering her without looking at her everytime she asks me something.

" oh my god. I think you just read a few millions fashion magazines just today. didn't you?" I asked her while I made a disgusted face and turn back to look at her.

She look at me and pouted, " Today is a freaking weekend, weekend! Weekends are supposed to be used for shopping and I am here with you , reading magazines not buying anything. I am so pitiful." 

I smirked, " neh neh. whatever you say." and I turned back to my laptop.

" yah, what are you doing on the internet?" She said and rushed next to me.

I quickly cover the screen with my hands.

" what are you doing? watching ?" She said and burst into laughter. 

"no." I said and looked at her without blinking.

" move your hands away. " She said while staring at me.

I just sighed and gave up, I moved my hands away from the screen.

" Ohh girl, so you are stalking Himchan. quit the internet stalking and call him if you really want to know how is he." She said and hit my forehead with her finger.

" I don't know. I saw him at practice the other day. He sounded like he hated me." I said and looked at the screen again.

" Give me his number and I will call, good idea right?" Su JI said with bright eyes.

" GOOD IDEA!" I stood up and went to look for my phone all over my room.

" Ahh here it is! " I said when I found it under the bed. Su Ji just looked at me and shook her head with a disgusted face.

I gave Su Ji the number and she dialed it on her phone and put in on loudspeaker.

" Ohhh ahnyeong Himchan oppa! " Su Ji said brightly.

" Uhhh? Ahnyeong. I am sorry but may I know who are you?" Himchan sounded sleepy. Guess he is still sleeping. RARE. he normally wakes up really early.

I just sat there and listen to every word they said.

" I am I am.... Su Ji! Oppa! I am Su Ji~" She tried to brighten up the converstation by sounding as ahjumma-ish as poosible.

" ohhh. I am sorry. It had been long. Why did you call anyway?" He asked.

" Ohhh. errr...ermm... I lost _____'s number! do you have it? I have to look for her! it's urgent!" Su Ji sounded worried.

She could win the best actress award, look at her acting .

" I am sorry but I deleted her number . you can contact her other friends to get it maybe." He said.

WHATTT? He deleted my number?

" Ohh . it's okay. thank you. How are you?" Su jI tried to continue the converstation.

" I am well . thank you." He siad.

this is all he can say.

Su Ji felt really awkward, " oh. okay. thanks! Take care and bye! " 

" bye." Himchan said and ended the phone call.

" SEE I TOLD YOU HE HATES ME!" I said once the phone call ended.

" URHGHH maybe not? Maybe he just lost all of his contacts or something"

" DIDNT YOU HEAR HE SAID D E L E T E D ! " 

" I HEARD BUT IT MAY BE A LIE" 

My room's door cracked open and here comes my mum looking worried. " Are you girls okay? Are you two fighthing?" 

"oh no, omma. We are just having some fun talking loudly." I said with a fake smile.

" Yeah." Su Ji smiled and noded. 

" okay then. " My mum smiled and closed the door.

" Calm down, woman." Su Ji said to me.

" you were loud too!"

" because you started it first!" She said. It's true anyways.

Rinngggg~ here comes an incoming call from my phone.

Holy cow. It was L.joe. Su JI snatched my phone and pressed the answer button, she put the phone on loudspeaker and mouthed , " say hello' to me.

" uhm. Hey L.Joe! Why did you call?" I sounded awkward. like.really.awkward.

" Just...I am with the other guys here. so I would like to ask uhm, do you want to join?" " He asked.

" ohh. No thanks. I just had my lunch." I lied. I didnt even drink a drop of water.

Su Ji sent me a glare for lying.

" we are not eating. We are at the amusement park and I just wonder...do you wanna come along or something. " He said.

Su Ji shook my shoulders hard and ask me to say yes.

I can't take Su Ji's aggresive shaking anymore so I decided to say yes.

" Sure...uhmmm.." Su Ji mouthed ' one hour' " I will be threre after one hour. See you there. " I said and ended the phone call.

" YAHH. Why do you want me to go so much?" I asked Su Ji.

" Yahhh, stop speaking so loudly. do you want your mum to come in again? this is a good chance. just go." 

I then headed to my wardrobe , I looked at my clothes lazily and took out a pair of jeans and a normal tee.

Su Ji pushed me away and stand infront of my wardrobe. She started digging deeper and deeper. 

She finally found this white dress and smiled at me, " You remember this? Why are you throwing it into the corner? It's so precious." 

I nodded and smiled, " I remember. The dress I bought so that I can attend your first ballet performance. very precious." Those sweet memories of ours go through my mind again.

" wear this then" 

" eww. no." 

" yes." She pushed me into my bathroom and threw the dress inside.

" Change or die in there. you choose." She leaned on my bathroom door.

" YAHH YOUU. Awww, bestie, please, pass me my jeans and shirt please , uhh? We are running out of time." 

" BINGO! we are running out of time so just wear it , please." 

There was a long silence.

" Yah...yah...I wore it. so open the door ."

The door cracked open and I see a big grin on Su Ji's face.

" OHH BESTIE LOOKS SO GREAT IN A DRESS. OH MY GOD." Su J iis a little too excited.

" and are we ready to go now?"

" YESS !" She said and clapped her hands together.

Su Ji made me wore this pair of white ballet flats. 

Can you imagine a girl that does taekwondo wearing like this? Eww is all I can say. And AWWWW is call Su Ji can say. 


On the other hand, when the phone call ended and _____ said she is coming.

L.Joe placed his phone into his pocket and started jumping up and down like a happy bunny.

" Hyung. What's wrong with you? Where's the cool you?" Ricky pop out of no where and asked.

" Mind your own business." L.Joe said and sent him a glare.

" that's my cool hyung." 

The boys were all eating and drinking at the snack station. 

" uhh waa, is there something wrong with my eyes or it's really ______?" Neil said while looking at this girl walking towards their direction.

" It can't be her. andwae." Ricky said , still looking.

" it's just our illusion. Aniya." Chunji said,

" it's her. It's true guys." CAP said and took a sip of his drink.

Everyone snaped out and stopped staring when they found out and then there's L.Joe......


GUISSEEE, STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT HOW WILL THEIR DAY AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK BE? WILL THEY DATE? I DO NOT KNOW. JAHAHHAHA.

Okay, really really really lame and late update. *le bows to my fans* YEAH FANS! AHHAHA.