Manager

Invisible

*the words in blue is your own pov* :)


Me and Su Ji are in the same class. After school we would wak home together too.  Su Ji's house is nearer to the school, so she always get home first while I need to walk alone for awhile to get home. 

"ahnyeong, remember not to oversleep again ,pig!" I said while standing infront of her house while she's taking of her shoes.

'aish, I am not a pig!" Su J isaid while taking off another shoe.

"whatever. I gotta go. AHNYEONG PIG!" I siad and walked away fast.

She's my bestfriend, I really like her, but somehow I just can't stop the jealousy feeling. Sometimes when I look intio the mirror, I think that I am pretty too. 

when I am walking home slowly, taking my own sweet time. suddenly a few guys wearing school uniform walked out from the smal street and stoped infront of me.I just looked at them to see whether they have knifes and gun or not, yea, they don't have any. I am not scared since I am a good fighther since young because I learn taekwondo, I just got a gold medal in a taekwondo competition recently. 

"you're the girl that is following Su JI everyday right? What is her phone number?' A boy with a name tag name Changjo said. 

* What the hell? following? dude! I am her bestfriend!*

" What? I am her manager or soemthing? Why are you getting her number from me? If you really want to know, then find out yourself." I said coldly, I was in extreme hurt after hearing that  iam FOLLLOOWINNNG Su Ji.

" ohh, is not giving ourt her friend's number. What should we do to her yea?" Another dude name Ricky said,

"Go away. you;re blocking my way." I said.

" "just give us her number and we will go." The Chanjo dude say again.

"why do you guys want her number anyway? There's already tons of guys going after her, you guys ar like...kind of hopeless?" I said .

" WHHHHAT? you think that the kind of guys like our L.joe hyung cannot get her?" The Ricky dude that is very annoyingly not scary said.

* what L.joe hyung?*

Then I see a blonde dude, standing at the back doing nothing but just looking when she wants to get Su JI's number. oh and yea, he's quite good looking. 

"  I said whatever, you're blocking my way. just. get.away." I raised my voice alittle this time.

"yah, guys, that's not the way" A sweet looking guy name Chunji came out from the back.

" Hmm, ____" He said after looking at my name tag. " Can I get Su Ji's numnber?" he said it politely with a smile..

I soften alittle bit. " No. Please guys,  don't make me do anything bad to you guys. I am in a hurry." 

I am really in a hurry to go to my taekwondo practice.

"bad? like wha..." The dude name Ricky that is annoying didn't even get to finsih his sentence and I just punch him in his stomach.

" aish, this ." Chanjo was going ot hit me but I grabbed his fist , flung him over my shoulder and throw him back onto the floor.

 ijust look at the remaining guys that just stood there, well they're not annoying, I am not going to hurt them.

I make my way through home, pack my stuff and went to practice.

"_____! YOU'RE LATE!" your coach said when you were trying to sneak in. It's like he had eyes on his back. "sandbag, 30 mins."

I went to  the sandbag and start hitting it. ' Stupid retarted boys. what the hell? i am following Su ji? I am ?  Iam her manager or what? asking fo her number from me huh?" I hited it harder and harder. 

After 30 mins of hitting the sandbag, I find a corner and sit down. And my senior in taekwondo,Himchan came and sat next to me. " wow, chill woman,  I saw you hitting the sandbag, that...was...strong." I hear him chuckle.

I just started at  him, " today was an unlucky day. very unlucky."

After taekwondo practice, you and Himchan would go for food,hang out and go home.

When you got home, you saw a figure standing infront of your house.  ohh, he was the L.Joey something guy.

" Are you a stalker or something? Give up on Su JI already and stop bugging me please?" I said.

"well, I am here to be friends with you. Will you be my friend?" That L.Joey dude said. 

" be friends with me so that you would be friends with Su JI too right?" I smirk.

"nope, just really wanna be friends...with you." He said with a smile and pointed at me.

"ahh, whatever. " I said, I have to admit I soften up because throughtout these years I only spent time with Su ji, no one else in school. how great it is to have a new firend.

"my name is L.joe." He said.

"ahhhhahahah. Nice to meet you, L.Joe.AHHAH,AHHAHA." I kept laughing and laughing.

"what so funny? what's your name?" he said with a confused look.

" ahhh...just that...I tohught your name was L.JOEY! AHHAH.HAHHAHA. My name is ____." I laughed so hard that I can't even speak properly.

L.joe just stare at you, " I goota go. bye. See you in school tomorrow." he wave to me and turn back, walking down the streets.

*Don't he find me wierd after beating up his friends just now?*  

I found yourself smilling while watching him walk down the dark streets. 

*Today wasn't really a bad day after all.*


BOOO GUYS! :D

I added himchan in! Suprised? :b 

Hope you ugys enjoy the story <3 :)