Maybe

Invisible

L.Joe was done wtih his work that day and he was sitting in his office while sipping on a cup of coffee. He read a finance book because he wanted to learn more and more since he didn't receive any higher education but he was just lucky that he has a rich father. The competition out there is large, he found out that  he needs to keep improving to be on the top. He even thought of dropping all these office work to attend universty. But he promised himself that he won't untill he found you.  But know that he already found you, he's doesn't know what to do next.

He closed the book and shut his eyes. he wanted to you to hear your voice but he blamed himself for not getting your cellphone number. He glanced at the desk clock and his desk and it was only 2 in the afternoon. He suddenly had the idea to pick you up for a date. He hesitated, he doubted that you will agree on that. 

" Yah, Lee Byung Hun, what are you doing? Just do it like a man." He said to himself and stood up. He felt like a little boy again. He placed his book back onto the book shelf and walked to the door. He stopped infront of the door and turned around and walked back to his desk and opened up his last drawer, he took out a a simple white tee and a pair of jeans , he kept those in his drawers thanks to those days and nights he spent in the office, his office is literally his second home. he went into the bathroom and changed into clothes because he knows that you will feel uncomfortable if he meets up with you in formal clothing and you will start telling him your ' you're rich and I'm not logic ' . He bent over and pulled out a pair of sneakers under his desk , he sat on the chair as he changed into those sneakers, he then placed his leather shoes under his desk and left his office door with a smile.

" Mr.Lee, you're leaving? You look really happy." His secetary asked him  because it was her first time seeing L.Joe walked out of the office with casual clothing and such a bight smile on his face. 

" Yes." L.Joe stopped smiling when he found out how stupid he looked infront of his secetary that he always screams at. He totally forgot that his secetary is just sitting outside of his room.

His secetary lowered her head and bit her lower lip when she realised that her question might bring herself trouble, " Goodbye, Mr. Lee. " 

L.Joe saw and thought , * Am I really that scary to them?* He cleared his throat, " Work hard and you are allowed to go home early for today. " He said and walked away. The secetary was dumbfounded because L.Joe barely spoke to her about anything unless it has to do with work. She then laughed , " Wow daebak! Boss must really be in a good mood today! What happened?" She said to herself as she continued arraging the papers. 

L.Joe walked out of the building and found Mr. Park sleeping in the car. He knocked on the glass window to wake him up. Mr. Park woke up from his sleep and quickly unlock the doors when he saw L.Joe standing outside of the car. " Oh you're early today." Mr. Park said as L.Joe entered the car. L.Joe laughed , " You must be really tired. Bring me to the place your son learns taekwondo again and you're done with your work today. Rest well." 

" Yes yes , Mr Lee. Oh my, thank you! " Mr. Park said as he stepped on the accelerator pedal. Mr. Park couldn't wait to go home and collapse on his comfy bed.

As the car reached his destination , L.Joe didn't know why but he was excited to see you. He did not see you for days after you have been discharged from the hospital because of his busy schedule. He stepped out of the car and he saw Himchan talking to his students.

" Kids, I want everyone to sit in a circle and keep quite!" Himchan said and clapped his hands together. The kids quickly sat in a circle in silence and looked at Himchan with their puppy eyes. Himchan saw their puppy eyes and let out a laugh and then he realised that tears came into his eyes and he looked up to the sky to avoid the tears from falling.  

" Kids, did you guys have fun during my lessons all these time?" Himchan asked with a bitter smile. "YES! WE LOVE COACH KIM HIMCHAN ALOT! " The kids said together. He really love all these kids alot. " I love you guys too, but I'm sorry that I will need to leave for Seoul soon and I won't be able to coach you all anymore. You all had been really good and please continue even when I am not around with another coach, okay?" Himchan said. He really didn't want to part away with the kids but he had too, there's too much painful memories for him over here. 

" Please don't leave, coach!" A cute little girl in two ponytails said and pouted. Himchan bent down and patted her head , " Be good. Don't always fight with the boys when I am not around. " 

* Why is he leaving? Where will ______ be going then?" L.Joe thought.

Himcan hugged his students and took pictures with all of them before his students went home. The kids left one by one and L.Joe went it when all the students left. " Hello." L.Joe said with his hands in his pockets.

Himchan turned around when he heard someone said hello and he saw L.Joe stading there, " Hello. " Himchan said and smiled warmly. He seemed to be feeling better. " Come over here and sit down." Himchan added as he patted at the small wooden bench next to the one he is sitting on. 

L.Joe walked over and sat down on the small wooden bench that is obviously designed for kids. Himchan laughed as he saw L.Joe struggling with the bench. Ahjuma then walked out of the house with two chairs that are obviously for adults and scolded Himchan, " How can you make a guest sit on such a small bench?" 

" Ahnyeonghaseyo." L.Joe bowed and greeted ahjuma. " Ahnyeonghaseyo. sit down and I will bring you some tea." Ahjuma said. " No. It's okay. I will be leaving soon. Thank you very much. " L.Joe replied. 

" Alright then ." Ahjuma said and went back into the house.

" Are you here to look for me? I guess not." Himchan asked jokingly.

" What if I say yes?" L.Joe tried to joke around with him too. 

" Yah! Are you gay? " Himchan laughed and smacked his arm.

L.Joe grinned and shook his head , " Definitely no." 

" Please wait for awhile over here. I am going to get you something. I was going to send it over but you came. " Himchan stood up and went inside the house.

L.Joe waited for him to come out and looked around , hoping to see you .

Himchan came out with an envelope in his hands and handed it over to L.Joe, " Read it. I will clean up this place and leave you alone for now." Himchan said and turned around to leave. 

L.Joe took it over and read the words on the envelope , it says " To Lee Byung Hun." He carefully opened up the envelope and read the letter.

Letter :

What should I do with life after this? What about future? These two were the two questions that kept ringing in my head after I have been discharged from the hospital . I stayed up all night thinking about that and I finally got the answer. But first, please let me congratulate you on your achievemnt, you are the best! Kekeke~!  Please do well in this Jeju project because Jeju is an important place to me and if you mess up this project I will kick you in your face. I have decided to leave for somewhere else to chase my dream, after all this drama , it's time to focus on my dreams. let's both work hard together ! I wish you all the best in the future and we will meet each other if it's meant to be. Thank you for everything and if you meet someone else that you love in the future, please appreciate her! I am leaving! Be happy! If we bump into each other in the future, let's meet each other with a smile! 

 " Where on eath is she going ? " L.Joe asked angrily after reading the letter. L.Joe wasn't angry at you, he was angry at himself for not keeping in touch with you for the past few days.

Himchan smiled , " I don't know. He left me, you and ahjuma a letter and left in the middle of the night and left without anyone knowing. " He then sat on the chair and patted L.Joe's shoulder.  

" What did she say in your letter?" L.Joe asked as he blew his fringe upwards. 

" Secret." Himchan replied him mischievously in a Jeju dialect. 

Then they both laughed and chit chatted under the tree. Talking about their future plans and everything. L.Joe said that he is going to continue with his future studies after this Jeju project and he was strongly supported by Himchan. " Maybe she's right ,  if it's meant to be it will be, if we are destined to be together , we will meet each other again. I am the one that crushed dreams and now that she's saying that she will chase her dream, I have no say." L.Joe looked up to the sky and nodded. *No matter which corner on earth you are, I wish you all the best and ....I love you* L.Joe thought.

Himchan nooded, " Dreams crusher." He teased L.Joe again. Both of them has gotten alot closer and L.Joe finally understand why people say ' When you lose something , you will gain something.' He lose touch with someone he loves , he got another close friend. 

Afer L.Joe left , Himchan went inside and read the letter that you wrote to him again.

Letter :

Kim Himchan! Stand straight ! Don't run! Run and you will receive some spanking from me! Kkekekkke~ Do I sound like Coach Huang? Anyway, there's no words to describe how much I thank you for everything that you did and sorrry that I promised to send you off when you leave but I left first. Thanks for taking good care of me and I am going to chase my dream now. It's time for you to chase yours too, go back to Seoul and continue training, understand? Or else you will receive some spanking from me! I want to you see you shining as a national athlete soon. Please pass the other letters to ahjumma and L.Joe.  I really want to hug you and ahjumma tight before leaving because I love both of you the most but then I figured out that I better don't. Tell ahjumma I am sorry for being rude but I promise I will visit her someday. And lastly, I need your help again! Please don't faint! Just one last tiny favour! Please look for the nurse that helped me and pass her the money in this envelope and of course tell her that I will visit her too soon! The address of the clinic is written on the name card , I took a name card and kept it with me while I was running away that time , strong right? Kkekekek~! Alright , all the best in the future, my bestfriend , best senior and one of my favourite person on earth.

Himchan let out a laughed after reading the letter. He then took out the name card and the money inside the envelope and placed it into his wallet. Himchan packed everything and went out of the room , " Ahjuma, I'm leaving tomorrow." He said as he sat across ahjumma. " Aigoo, everyone's leaving and I will be left alone again. " Ahjumma said and lowered her head. 

Himchan held ahjumma hands in his , " I will visit you often. Take care of yourself okay?" He said. Ahjumma nodded. He then let go of ahjumma hands and took out some money from his pocket , " Here, take this." He handed it to ahjumma. Ahjumma shook her head and pushed his hands away, " I can't take this." 

" Just take it." Himchan slipped it into her hands and smile.  " What time are you leaving tomorrow? " Ahjumma asked. 

" In the morning." He said and smiled.

" I will send you off. _________ didn't bid me a proper farewell and I am still angry! You can't do the same." She said .

Himchan nodded and chit chatted with ahjumma. Ahjumma seemed really sad because she will be left alone in this big house all alone again.

The morning sun rised and Himchan came out of his room with his suitcase in his hands. He was welcomed by the smell of food from the kitchen. He walked over to the traditional korean dining table and saw a table full of food. " Breakfast. " Ahjumma said and signaled Himchan to sit down. Himchan was touched. He sat down and held on the chopsticks in his hands tightly , " Thank you." 

Ahjumma smiled , " Welcome , eat well." And then the both of them started eating. Himchan finished everything without leaving a single piece of food behind, he then wash the dishes and clean the table, ahjumma asked him not to but he insisted ahjumma to let him do it.

" Alright, let's go." Himchan said cheerfully to loight up the sad atmosphere. Ahjumma nodded and they both walked out of the house. Himchan looked at the house again for one last time before leaving. They both took a cab to the port , Himchan is going to take a ferry back to Busan and from Busan he will take a bus back to Seoul.  Ahjumma kept asking Himchan to take care of himself well when they were in the cab , ahjumma even gave him a scarf because she was afraid that Himchan might catch a cold when winter comes. They finally arrived at the port and Himchan asked the cab driver to send ahjumma home, Himchan paid for the cab and hugged ahjumma tightly before stepping out of the cab. He stepped out of the cab and waved to ahjumma which was in the moving cab.

Himchan breathed in , " Goodbye Jeju." He said to himself before turning around. He turned around and walked through entrance. He then got in the ferry and the ferry started moving after awhile. Himchan wasn't expecting a big change in life after he left Jeju . he just wanted to live a normal life. He took out his wallet and read the name card you left. The clinic is quite near to the bus stop in Seoul so he decided to drop by the clinic before heading home later. Himchan searched for the clinic's exact location while he was waiting for the ferrry to arrive at Busan. " Ohhh, it's not that far away." He said to himself with his eyes fixated on his phone screen. The ferry finally stopped at Busan and Himchan got off the ferry, " One step closer to home." He said to himself with a smile as he walked towards the bus stop . He didn't know why but he has surpisingly in a good mood that day like something good is going to happen.  He quickened his pace as he realised the bus is already there. The bus door closed right after Himchan went in. * Really my lucky day.* Himchan thought as he saw the door closed behind him. 

The bus arrived at Seoul and Himchan got off the bus, " Long time no see , Seoul." Himchan greeted Seoul. A middle-aged lady passed by and thought that he was crazy. He just smiled to the lady and the lady quickly walked away from him. He walked following the instructions that he got from the internet just now to reach the clinic, he reached the clinic in just less than 10 minutes of walking. He looked like a homeless person looking for a home with his suitcase in his hands.

He arrived at the clinic and took the name card out before going in to make sure that he got the right clinic but they were no signboard showing the name so he decided to just walk in.  He said as he walked in with the name card in a hand and his suitcase in another .He saw the signboard right after he went in. He thought it was weird , who on earth will place their signboard inside but not outside?  It's a small isolated clinic, he walked in and there were no one, what kind of clinic is this ? He then saw a nurse walked out in her white nurse gown, she seemed to be so shocked to see Himchan. 

" Oh my , what's a man doing here?" The nurse asked with big eyes. Himchan was dumbfounded , can't a man be in a clinic? Not only the clinic is weird , the nurse is weird too.

" I am not supposed to be here? " He asked as he pointed to the clinic signboard. The nurse signalled him to go over and he did.

" Ahyeonghaseyo , Mr , may I help you? Is your wife or girlfriend coming for abortion? Follow me , I will register for you alright? " The nurse said with a corcerned look. Himchan was confused and he left his mouth opened.

Before he has the chance to speak. the nurse spoke again , " Is your wife worry about the pain? Don't worry. Our doctor is very professional. " She said and patted Himchan's shoulder. Himchan just stood there and shook his head, he wondered did he travel to another planet.

And then the nurse spoke again , " Are you worry about the fees? Don't worry either. Our price is really reasonable." She said. 

Finally , Himchan got the chance to speak , " I'm not here for any abortion or what. " 

The nurse eyes got even bigger, " Are you a police?" 

Himchan though that it was ridiculous and let out a sacarstic laugh , " What on earth? I'm just here to look for someone." 

The nurse let out a breath of relief as she touched her chest , " Thank god , who are you looking for? May I help you? " 

" I am looking for a nurse." He said. 

" I am the only nurse working here. Are you looking for me?" The nurse said as she pointed to herself.

" Just ONE nurse working in a clinic?" Himchan asked with wide eyes and his mouth slightly opened. 

" Excuse me , but you don't know what kind of clinic is this?" The nurse whispered.

Himchan shook his head.

" Then it's not important then. Why are you looking for me?" She asked.

" Ohh, I don't think it's good to say it here. You will be in big trouble if the others heard me." Himchan replied as he looked around.

" What is it? You're making me so curious. " She said and slapped Himchan's arm. Himchan was shocked , is she really from another planet? 

" When...when....will you be free to sit down and talk?" Himchan asked while touching his arm, the spot that she just slapped. It doesn't hurt but he was still surprised , how can she do this to someone that she just met? Is she always so bubbly? 

" I am leaving now. The clinic is closing and I thought you are the last customer. And yah! Stop acting like it hurts, I didn't slap you that hard. " She said and pouted.

Himchan then grinned because he finds her really.....cute. " Should I wait for you outside then?" Himchan asked with a smile as if he's asking her out for a date.Himchan doesn't always open up to everyone , and if he just did to a stranger that he just met, that person must really be someone really special.


HOHOOHOO! 

Updated! 

So now.... do you guys know who will Himchan end up with already? Isn't it really obvious now ? 

Sorry for the boring chapter and of course I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!

Alright even thought this chapter is mainly about Himcahn I still need to talk about Teen Top's new song and their first win! I AM SO PROUD OF MY BABIES ! * SCREAMS* 

Congratulations to Teen Top! 

If you haven't seen it yet, watch it now and show our boys lots of love! Here's the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGSqcBEOv4

All of them looks so good in the music video and the song is good too! Not to mention their cheography. THEY'RE PERFECT!

So, since this is a L.Joe fic......

 

BAM!

*CRIES* SO PERFECT OH MY GOD. 

That's enough of fangirlling for today! *shots heart*

AND REMEMBER TO SUPPORT TEEN TOP YEAH!