You Will Never Know

Invisible

"so how's life?" Himchan asked you while his sweat was dripping out from his hair.

"Life is a ," I answered him, handing him a bottle of water.

"what? anything happened?" he asked while he open the bottle.

"nothing," I replied

"where to for dinner?" He said and gulped down the bottle of water

"any-" Just when I was about to answer him, my phone rang.

"yoboseyo?" I said as I picked up the phone.

"ohh, where are you? did you ate dinner already?" Ricky asked.

" what? no. why?" I asked, curious since me and Ricky never seems to get along well , why would he call me.

" Come on. the chinese restaurant near our school. NOW." Ricky said.

"what? With who?" I answered. annoyed by Ricky's demand.

"of course with all my hyungs. If not? you think I will eat with you?" Ricky said.

"you're dead when I reach there." I said and ended the call.

"what is it?" Himchan asked and let out a chuckle.

" Ricky is annoying. Come on, let's go to the chinese restaurant near my school to have dinner, they're there." I said and packed all my stuff.

"You seem to be pretty close to them these days." Himchan said and started packing his stuff too.

"it's not me that they're close to, it's Su Ji. But since I am Su Ji's bestfriend, Su Ji will ask them to invite me." I flung my backpack over my shoulders. 

"Won't you feel left out then?" Himchan asked while opening the door so that we can walk out.

'I don't really care."  I replied shortly.

*I can see that she's not happy with being left out*

"Don't hang out with them when you feel left out, call me. I will accompany you. " Himchan said.

"nahh, It's okay. I had used to being invisible." I replied as if it's nothing. 

-----------------------------------

We arrived at the restaurant and they're sitting around a long tabble, with chairs since it's a chinese restaurant.

"ohh, you guys are here. you guys can sit there." CAP said as he pointed to the two empty spots right at the end of the table.

"alright." I replied and walked to the empty spot.

Himchan pulled out the chair for me to sit and I was like...shocked. No one had ever treated me like this.

"oh . thank you." I said and sat down. It was kind of awkward tho.

And now he is even sitting right across me. ULTRA AWKWARD.

*Himchan seems to care bout her alot.* L.joe thought

We ordered our food , ate and started chatting.

"ohh, guys, do you guys have any plans for the coming holidays?" CAP announced.

Everyone just look at each other and back to CAP, "no..."

"GREAT! WE ARE GOING FOR A CAMP! " CAP said and clapped his hands. 

"what? A camp? on the rooftop or in the toilet?" Ricky said.

" IN JEJU ISLAND. YOU BASTARD." CAP said and whack Ricky on his head.

Everyone laughed. 

"It's a good idea since I will be really free during the holidays. " Chunji said.

" so all of us here going?" Chanjo asked.

"nope, there's still one more person joining us. and it's Eun Joo." CAP said.

"EHHHHHH~" Everyone said to tease CAP.

" it's late. I think we should go home already." Neil said.

"yeahh, I am tired too." Chunji said and yawned. 

"EVERYONE, WALK HOME YOURSELF TODAY. I AM REALLY TIRED. NOT WALKING EVERYONE HOME ANYMORE." Neil said and started walking home right away.

As L.joe was about to walk over to ___. Su Ji talked to him. " Can you walk me home? It's dark and I am scared." 

L.joe had no excuse to reject Su Ji, "ahh...yeah..alright."

"go home now. " I said as I pushed Himchan away.

" you sure you alright ? wlaking alone? Call me when you got home." Himchan said and walked down the dark streets.

* Su Ji is a girl and I am a girl, she is affraid of the dark and I am not. what kind of girl are you , ____? * I thought while walking home slowly , looking at the night sky.

"wow, it's pretty cloudy. I can't see any stars." I looked at the sky and said.

I continue walking and walking. And suddenly, the rain stars pouring. I paniced and started running. I am not the kind of person that will bring an umbrella.

Suddenly, an umbrella convered my head. I looked up and saw Himchan.

He is holding a small umbrella. It's size can only cover me, he is drenched in rain water.

"ohh, why are you here? your house is at a totally different direction" I asked.

"let's talk about it later." Himchan said and we started running.

We arrived at my house and I hand him a dry towel, " dry yourself or you will get sick. and why are you here?" 

"I...I wanted to get something from the shops nearby. I forgot just now." Himchan said and dry himself.

" ahh, and look. you're all wet. thanks for your umbrella tho. " I said as I dry my hair.

"It's no big deal" Himchan said.

"take of your clothes. I will dry them for you." I said.

"wha-at? It's okay." Himchan said still trying very hard to dry himself.

"It's not like I had never seen you change after taekwondo pratice. Just.take.it.off. . our clothes will never dry this way." I said.

" ahh alright." Himchan said and took his shirt off, he quickly wrapped himself up with a towel after that.

"AHHAHAH. LOOOK. YOU LOOK LIKE A WORM WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND THE TOWEL." I laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"and here goes your dry shirt" I said and hand his dry shirt to him.

'thank you. I should get going now. It's really late and the rain finally stopped.

"it's late, just sleep here. I have an extra matress , you can sleep on the floor." I said.

'uh-uhh yeah?" Himchan asked, confused.

"Just stay." I said and laid the matress on the floor.

"good night." I said and jumped onto my bed.

Himchan was left with no choice and slept on the floor.

He looked to your direction and saw your sleeping face.

"why are you here? your house is at a totally different direction" She asked me.

*What else could I be doing? I had always followed you no matter you're walking with the guys or nor. I am worried. I always hear your converstation with the stars. And I had seen you with L.joe a few times too.... Saying that I need to get something from the shop nearby is just an excuse. You will never know how much I love you , babo.* 

 


Hey guisse, Himchan is a creeper.A CREEEPPERR THAT CREEPS ON YOUUU. XD

well, sorry for the SUPER DUPER LATE update. running out of ideas these days TT^TT 

ENJOY. I LOVE EVERYONE, SILENT VIEWERS, VIEWERS, HATERS, SUBSCRIBERS, JUST EVERYONE <3 ;D