Stay

Invisible

Your POV

I rushed out of the ward but the nurse tried to stop me. 

" Where are you going?" The nurse asked while holding my shoulders.

" I am going to look for the man. " I answered as I struggled to get away from her grip.

" He left already." The nurse answered. " Please get inside as we transfer you to a private ward, you need rest." The nurse added as she patted my shoulders.

"Please contact him and tell him that I won't transfer to a private ward until he comes and see me." I answered and went back to the ward. I sat on the bed as I stared at the walls. Same question popped into my mind. What should I do next? 

I just sat there and think and think until I heard footsteps approaching me.  I looked up when I couldn't hear the footsteps anymore. L.Joe. 

" Why did you pay for everything ? Why did you transfer me to a private ward? " I asked without greeting him. I wasn't being rude , I was just really curious and I couldn't hold back my questions anymore.

" I...I.. just wanted to do more. Just wanted to make you feel better. Are you feeling better now? " He touched the back of his neck.

I nodded , " Better. "

He just stood there like a wooden plank while looking around. I pointed at the chair beside of the bed. asking him to sit down.

I feel safe having him around me. He could comfort me without saying a word. Just his presence is enough,

" Why did you refuse to move to the private ward? It's bettter there. " He said as he sat down on the chair.

" I'm okay with being here. Why did you lie to Himchan? " I asked him as I looked at him.

He lowered his head and let out a sigh, " I didn't want you guys to fight....because of me."

I laughed , " Seems like we are all grown up right now , not the old us, that only go for what we want. Not caring about the people around us. How's your mum?"

He laughed and nodded , " As long as the one that I love is happy , I am too. She is doing in the states. " 

Honestly, I am very touched by his words but I didn't know how to react at that moment.

" Shouldn't you be very busy working in your office now? " I asked.

" Ohh...no. I am almost done with the project over here already, so I am not that busy." He said.

Does it mean that he is going back to the states soon? I really wanted to ask but nothing came out from my mouth.

" Oh...Congratulations." I smiled.

" Thank you. " He answered.

And here comes the awkward silence.

I swallowed my pride and opened my mouth , " Do you really still love me?" I asked without looking at him. I was looking at my fingers. Honestly , I didn't know what motivated me to ask him.

" Yes. My love for you never change since day one." L.Joe said and laughed. I didn't understand why he laguhed.

" Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

" Nah. Just suddenly remebered the first day I met you. You were fierce as hell. You flew Ricky to another planet with your taekwondo skills." He couldn't stop laughing. Still the same cute L.Joe.

I laughed very hard too remembering the old times, " I thought you liked Suji at that time."

He still couldn't stop lauhing , " And I thought you liked Himchan."  His face expression changed immideately after he said that , he stopped laughing and just lowered his head , " Well , you still do."

My heart sank ,  I nodded , " Himchan helped me alot."  

" I am glad that you met someone that will stay with you through thick and thin." He said and smiled weakly.

I didn't know what to say because I was confused too. Himchan helped me alot but L.Joe on the other hand did alot for me too and most of all....I love him. I nodded again ." Thank you". Thank you was all I could say.

" I think it's time for me to go already. You need rest. Stay here if you don't want to move to a private ward. " He stood up.

A part of me really wanted him to stay because I feel really comfortable when he's around me. I looked at him and he just smiled . I grabbed his wrist , " Stay." 

He looked so shocked, he just stood there with his mouth slighthy opened and I did not let go of his wrist.

" Excuse me, it's time for the patients to sleep already. We will turn off the lights and you need to leave now. Please come again tomorrow." The nurse came and told us nicely.

I quickly let go of his wrist , " I will move to the private ward now then." I really needed him around me because there's too much going on in my mind. I just needed someone. That's it.

L.Joe was still in shock because of my actions.

END OF YOUR POV

L.Joe's POV

" Stay." She said as she held onto my wrist. I was dumbfounded. I really wanted to stay with her but I didn't expect her to feel the same. 

A nurse then came in and told us that I need to leave because it's time for the patients to sleep. I could feel her grip loosening when she saw that nurse.

And then the next minute, she said something that even got me more confused , she said that she will move to the private ward. 

The nurse was just as shocked as me, " I...I.. will help you with it then." She stuttered because it was too sudden too. 

The nurse carefully placed her on the wheelchair and I volunteered to push her outside. She refused to sit on a wheelchair at first but then the nurse insisted that and said that it will be better fot her to not move around that much. She kept on telling the nurse that she walked to the morgue with her own legs while the nurse just kept on smilling at her. It made her looked really crazy , I chuckled upon seeing the same studborn her. 

I pushed the wheelchair outside of the ward and followed behind the nurse to go to the private ward. The nurse pushed open the door to the private ward as I pushed the wheelchair into the private ward and parked it beside of the bed.The nurse made sure that everything was alright and left.

I looked at her as she was still seated on the wheelchair and chuckled because she was still angry because the nurse didn't let her walk here. 

" What?" She shot me a glaring look and asked. " I am not a handicap." She added after that. She stood up and tried to walk to the bed to prove that she could walk by herself.

I went behind her and then I carried her in bridal style. She was shocked , she just looked at me with her widened eyes while she was lying in my arms. I carefully lay her down onto the bed and pulled the blanket over her body. I know I am not supposed to do this to a woman that is soon getting married but I couldn't help it.

 " I am not a handicap. " She laughed while laying on the bed. I know she's just laughing to make it less awkward for us. 

" You are a handicap for a day, alright? Don't move around that much for today and the-"  My sentence was cut off by her.

" ah ah ah yea yea yea yea so naggy. Just like ...ummm...ahjussi." She smiled remembering how she used to call me an ahjussi back then. ( Refrence : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/252756/5/ ) 

I smiled too when all the memories came flooding back to me. I remember everything. Tonight , I don't want to be the L.Joe that is a son of big company's boss , I just want to be the L.Joe that she loves.


 

Hello everybody! 

I was really busy with school that's why I did not update for the whole week! 

And tadah! It's a saturday today and I logged into my account...BAM! new subscribers! Omooo, thank you so much ! * shoots heart* 

And I am sorry if this chapter is boring because it's already 2:25 AM over here and I am writing this with my eye lids half-opened.

Thank you everyone! Hope you enjoy reading this! 

Byebye :)

SPOILER :

Himchan will NOT end up with OC but Himchan will end up with someone else! 

So who do you think he will end up with huh ? *wink wink*

Leave a comment below and let's see if anyone gets it right!