Graduation

Invisible

Time passes faster when you are happy.  I totally agree on this phrase.

In a just a blink of an eye, there, us , a bunch of monkeys that got to know each few years back are here sitting here listening to our headmaster giving his speech for our graduation. 

Remember when I just met Ricky, he was a little chubby brat and now he looks different, mature but still a brat though.

Changjo too. The chubby boy that usually says nothing is now all grown up, good looking.

CAP? The skinny boy? He is not skinny anoymore. He built hell alot of muscle and is very buff right now.

Chunji is still the lady's boy. Having tons of girlfriends is still his hobby.

Niel is not here with us today. He went for an audition and he passed so he's probally working very hard in the company now , heard he is debuting soon. 

L.Joe did not change much, he just got addicted to dying his hair with all kind of colours which I don't get why.

Su Ji is still the pretty and famous girl in our school. Of course, my bestie is getting prettier day by day.

Me? I am still working hard with taekwondo and my coach told me I am going for a overseas competition soon, if I win there, I will have a high chance joing the national team which is my dream since young. 

The long ceromany is finally over. All the graduates went out of the hall to take pictures together.

we got tons of pictures together. like what others always say, picture perfect memories.

Me and L.joe took like more than a millions pictures. Selca to be honest. 

After that, all of us went to have lunch together, it had been long since the last time we just sit around, eat and laugh like this.

We talked about future plans and all.

They went to the mall after lunch while me and L.joe didn't go with them because L.joe said he wanted to spend time with me alone.

We held hands and walk down the road and saw the park that we onced played with the kids and smile thinking about it.

The wind was blowing , the trees were dancing , what a beautiful day.

" Since we already graduated. It's time to think about our future. For me, it's working hard on my lifet time dream, taekwondo. Then, what about you?" I asked L.joe and then smiled.

" I ...  have no plan at all. But for you, I promise you , I will get into a good college and study hard and I will get a good job in the future to take care of you ... and our family." He said and smiled widely.

I was so happy deep in my heart. I smiled , " family? Micheo-so? ( are you crazy?) " 

" yeah, we are gonna have lots and lots of cute kids that look like their appa and umma." L.joe said.

" I am going to get fat if it happens ." I said and laughed.

" No matter how fat you get, you will still be my only one." 

" cheesy!" I said and whacked his arm.

We went to hang out in his house. Playing puzzles together.

Watching the sunset while sitting on the bench in the nicely decorated garden in his house. 

We laughed and laughed. At that moment, I think I am the happiest person on earth.

We had dinner, sit in the huge and nice living room, I leaned on his shoulder while we watched this romantic movie.

I fell asleep because I was too tired , he leaned in to peck my lips , I reliazed and smiled.

It just turned into a passionate kiss.

We made our way to the bedroom up the grand staircase.

That night, we did what we should do as adults.


Omoooo, sorry guys! you know what I am mean when I say what we should do as adults right? hahaha

sorry guys! not a good writter so I will leave this to your imagination ;) hahahha

I hope you guys did enjoy this chapter and thanks to all my new and old subscribers! I appreciate every one of you :) <3 

SARANGHAE! and I will try my best to write better fics for you guys!  (: <3 

Leave a comment to let me know what do you guys thing okay :)