A New Start?

Invisible
L.Joe's POV

After a few restless nights after breaking up with her, I feel miserable. How is she doing?

I locked myself in my lightless and dark room for a few days already.

*Knock kock* There was a few knocks on the door.

Who's that? The maids trying to bring me food again? I told them I don't want to eat right? Why won't they just leave me alone?

They're gonna get some scolding from me. " Come in." 

Just when I was about to open up my mouth the scold, my mum walked in.

I sighted, " Wae ? you don't want to see me?" She asked.

She look around my room as if it was the first time she had been in here.

She walked near the blinds and open it. The sunlight shine onto my face. I squinted my eyes and blocked it with my hands, " Close it."

" Your room is dirty and it doesn't smell good, let me get the maids to clean your room for you , okay?" She smiled as if nothing happened. 

"I don't need it. Just close the blinds, I am going to sleep." I covered my face with my blankets after that.

She closed the blinds and sat next to my  bed, " I know you hate omma alot in your heart now. But , don't you remember how did you grow up? How much both of us suffered?"

I closed my eyes and all my past childhood memories starts playing...

Flashback

Elementry school, the place where kids make friends, have fun and learn together.

The little and weak Lee Byung Hun went to elementry school with full of hopes. Because... he finally gets to step out of the house to see the sunlight.

But it did not turn out the way he wanted it to be.

" Byung Hun's omma is a witch!" A kid said it to my face.

Being the weakling I am, I did not fight , " My omma is not a witch!" I said it to him nicely.

" My omma told me your omma is a witch!" He shouted.

The crowd started forming around us.

" Omo! Byung Hun's omma a witch! We should not be friends with him! " I can hear the kids whispering to one another.

I stormed away without picking up a fight. There's the start of all the bullying.

During new years, all the families will have a great time spending time with their families and all, but for me, it's a different story....my only family, is my mum.

Well, me and omma survived through all the weird eyes, all the judgements and all the scolding.

And then, we moved to the states with appa. There's when I decided to start over again. New and fresh.... Where I changed my name to L.Joe.

It was my dream to be succesfull and slap it into the face of the bullies when I grow up to pay back the judgements me and omma received.

End Of Flashback

" I bought the plane tickets, it's two days after today." She sighed and left my room.

Yes. Now I am determined. I will return as a sucessful man.

I stood up, open up the blinds and I see the sun, I see hope.

Your POV

​I had been a few dats already. I totally can't accept the fact.

But I will still face my family with my happiest smile.

" omma, I will clean the living room, go and rest." I took over the mop from my mum and started doing the work.

I need to keep myself busy, to stop over-thinking.

" Yeah, that's what a daughter should do." Appa said and patted my shoulder lightly. He seems happy.

Seems like everything in the family is going well again.

Omma was frying some fish in the kitchen while I was mopping, out of the blue, I have the urge to throw up. 

I rushed to the toilet , throwing the mop on the floor, causing a loud sound. 

I had the urge to throw up, but once I reached the toilet, I could not even throw up a little bit.

I came out of the toilet and drank a cup or warm water, " Are you okay?" Omma asked.

" Bring her to the hospital for safety tomorrow, yeobo." Appa said to omma.

Even thought I wasn't feeling well, I was a little happy inside that appa is really kind and nice to me.

Appa, I promise you, I will be a good daughther.
 

So do you guys think that things are falling apart for both of them or things are getting better for the both of them?