Mess

Invisible

After a tiring day out in the mall, L.joe decided to send you home early which is around the evening to let you rest.

L.Joe was humming to a song while he walk into the house since he was in a good mood. 

He stopped humming onced he saw someone in the house.

" Omma....." He said with his mouth wide open. He was shocked.

" eh, byung hun, you do still remember that I am your mum eh?" L.joe's mum said.

" of course I do remember. .... Omma." L.joe said and opened up his arms to hug his mum.

" I do really miss you , my son. How are you doing?" His mum said while patting his back and touching his hair.

L.joe pulled away from the hug, " omma, let's not stand here and sit down to talk" The lauggages in the living room caught L.joe's eyes, " why didn't you help to place the lauggages into the guest room ?" L.joe questioned one of the maids.

" sorry mr. Lee but I- " The maid was cut off by his mum. " I was the one that didn't want her to put my bags into one of the guests room, I want you, my son to pick a room for me to live in." She smiled.

L.joe smiled, " Put the lauggages into my room. I will be sharing room with my omma." 

He is such a loving child. Actually, the story behind L.joe's family is a little confusing.

L.joe's mum wasn't his dad's first wife. She was the second wife also known as the third wheel in a marriage.

His dad is a really rich man with a big business. After he got married for a few years, he is still not getting any child.

So they went for a check-up and the results says , his wife , Joo Soon has problems in giving birth. His dad did loved her, but he needs a son in the future to take over the business.

So he got together with this lady, Soon Min, which is L.joe's mum just to get a child to take care of the business in the future.

Soon Min knew that he did not love her but she was poor, her desire to become rich and enjoy life is too strong. She agreed on it, she got married with him.

After they got married, all the drama starts, Joo Soon which is the first threatened him to divorce Soon Min or else she will suicide. Joo Soon got depression right after she found out that she can't give birth. 

However, he did not divorve her ... because, he has a business? 

So, he bought another house, which is the one L.joe is staying now to seperate these two wives.

Soon Min moved into this house, she didn't care she was loved or not. She was happy that this house is hers, all hers, she is finally enjoying life.

He would come over once in awhile like one week twice to accompant Soon Min.

Months later, Soon Min got pregnant with a baby, which is the L.joe we are seeing now.

Ever since she got pregnant, he did not come over anymore. 

Soon Min would always sit on the long bench in the big garden , touching her belly, watching the sunset and hoping that the baby will be a baby boy.

After a scan , they found out the baby is a baby boy! It was a joy to the Lee family.

Soon Min would always talk to the baby in her tummy, " aegi-ya, when you grow up , you will be successful , take over the business and make mum proud okay? You will always be loved by mum" 

Months and months later, L.joe was born. He was born in a big and nice private hospital. The first thing Soon Min told L.joe was, " Aegi-ya you will be succesful in the future you will." 

L.Joe and Soon Min was hidden in that house for a few years just to hide everything from the depressed Joo Soon.

L.joe was home schooled and Soon Min would always be lonely in the house. 

Unfortunately, the news got to Joo Soon and she suicided in her room by hanging herself. Since they were a famous rich family, the town was talking about it.

Losing the love of his life, all the gossips and stress, L.joe's dad couldn't take it anymore. He brought Soon Min and L.joe together with him to the states to start over a new life.

Due to stress that the teenage L.joe was receiving from his mum because she wants him to be the top so that he could take over the business, the teenage L.joe had a big conflict with his mum which explains why he ran away and came back to Korea.

L.Joe didn't like this business thing at all. Not even a single bit.

He loves his mum, he knows that his mum had gone through alot, the gossips , the scolding from public for being the third wheel and all. But he just couldn't take it anymore so he said he needed space and moved back to Korea to clear his mind, this time, upon seeing his mum paying a visit, he knows , it's surely gonna be something with .... the business, the reason why he was born. 


The maid prepared some really nice meal for the both of them.

" Omma you look like you did aged a little." Ljoe said while munching on his food.

"  How can I not age when I all I do in the states is worry about you" She said in a nice tone and smiled.

" I am fine over here. I learnt how to take careof myself and all." L.joe and and widened his eyes.

She chuckled , " You did not , the maids did take care of you."

"Fine." L.joe said.

" So what's your future plan since you already graduated from high school?" She calmly asked while putting down the knife and fork to sides of the plates.

This is question L.joe never wanted to hear.

" I am going to study , graduate and find a job. No worries." L.Joe said with no emotions. He was a little pissed off.

" Do you think that will be your future? NO! " She said fiercely.

To avoid conflict, L.Joe tried to swipe it off, " Omma, it's your first day here, so let's not talk about this."

" Andwae, this is the main reason why I am here. We need to settle this." She said firmly.

" I HAVE MY RIGHTS! I DO WHAT I WANT!" L.Joe shouted rudely and stood up from the chair.

His mum slowly got up from chair looked into his eyes and.... she slapped him.

" How dare you! How dare you screamed to me. I was the one that brought you to this earth. I have my rights TO CONTROL YOU!" She said.

" All you wanted me to do since the first day I was born was business business business. Did you even cared about me?" L.Joe raised his volume. 

" Business is going to be your future, it is going to make you happy with lots of money." She said and sat down again and took a sip of the red wine.

L.Joe got really angry,  he pushed everything on the table to the ground, the wine splashed all over the white carpet, the glass broke , it was a mess. He walked away slowly making his way up the stairs slowly to his room with boiling anger. 

When he reached the middle part of the stairs, he heard a voice, " Lee Byung Hun, you are not going anywhere besides or following me back to the states." He stood still. He punched the wall beside him ,it vibrated through the house and the cyrstal hanging light fell from the ceilling. 

That night, the house was in a mess. 


DUM DUM DUM DUM! guys, dramatic much huh? ;bb So stay tuned to know more and thanks to every one of you for your support! <3 

Hope you liked this chapter! :) Saranghae~