Never forgiven

Invisible

Your POV

I woke up in a hospital ward. My vision was really blurry. I looked around and saw a man resting his forehead on the edge of my bed.  Who is this ? What happened? 

I sat up on the bed and it woke up the man. I looked at him and vision was getting better. It was Himchan.

" What are you doing? Lay down." Himchan said as he placed his palms behind my back to make me lay down again. I wonder why is he always so over protective and then I remembered....I was pregnant. 

I touched my belly and memories of just now came rushing back. From the beach walk to the emotional breakdown and then now. My belly feels much smaller and I panicked. " Himchan....." I called out without looking at him, eyes fixated on my own feet.

Himchan didn't say anything. He sat closer and held my hand in his. From then I knew something went wrong.... " What happened to my baby?" I looked at Himchan while touching my belly. Himchan did not say anything. He looked down and let out a long sigh. " Tell me...." My voice was trembling but I still tried to keep as calm as possible.

" The baby....died in your womb." Himchan said. " And then?" I asked, voice still trembling.

" The doctor gave you an anesthesia injection and performed a surgery on you to take the baby out." Himchan said squeezed my hand. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, like a sharp knife stabbing in, like the kind of heartache I encountered when my father kicked me out.  

" Can I see the baby?" I requested. Himchan shook his head. He didn't want to let me see the baby because he knows it will only make my heartache worse. "Please." I begged. Himchan looked at me and nodded. He finally agreed on it. 

We walked to the morgue together. Himchan kept on patting my back when we were on our way to the morgue. We reached infront of the morgue and I closed by eyes before the nurse opened the door. I took a deep breath and stepped into the morgue. The nurse took the dead body out and showed it to me. The baby's not moving anymore.  It's a she. A girl.  I nodded and the nurse wrapped her into white cloth again . "What are you going to do to her after  this?"  I asked the nurse. The nurse was shocked because I acted all calm. " We are going to incinerate it soon." The nurse said.

I nodded and left the morgue. I walked back to the ward without waiting for Himchan. Himchan just walked behind me quietly. I went back to my ward and sat on my bed. I was lost , I didn't know what to do. 

Himchan came in after me and sat on the chair next to the bed again. " Himchan...." I said weakly .

Himchan looked at me with a confused look, " Hmmmm?"

" Who sent me to the hospital?" I asked. Remembering everything that happened before this. Remembering how I lied to Himchan and of course remembering everything that L.Joe said. 

"L.Joe did. He said he saw you by coincidence and sent you here. He left and said that he will visit you some othe day. " Himchan said calmly. Why is he so calmed? It's L.Joe. Have they met each other before already?

I did not ask much I just nodded. Himchan wanted to stay at the hospital but I asked him to go home.  I needed time alone. I needed time alone to figure out what should I do next. Go back to Seoul? Continue staying in Jeju?

And then a nurse came to me, " Miss, I am here to bring you to the private ward." The nurse then smiled warmly. Reminding me of the nurse that helped me in Seoul.

" Sorry but what?" I asked because I was confused. Did Himchan tell the nurse to move me to the private ward. It's not even necessary, and it will be a waste of money.

" A man came to us just now and ask us to move you to the private ward, he even paid for everything. " The nurse said. She was confused too because I looked really shocked. " He didn't tell you beforehand ?" She added.

" Is the man still outside?" I asked as I gripped onto the blanket. 

" He paid and left. " The nurse scratched her forehead with her finger. " But he needs to fill in his information before paying, he claimed to be the baby's dad , if I am not wrong his name is Lee...Lee Lee...." The nurse couldn't remember his name,

" Lee Byung Hun?" I asked. 

" Yes yes yes!" The nurse said.

=END OF YOUR POV==

L.Joe's POV

I walked out so the hospital's automatic glass sliding door. The sliding door opened and Mr. Park's car was parking right infront of it. I got into the car and was shocked that he was already done with cleaning up the mess in the car.

" Wow. It only took you awhile to clean the car." L.Joe and smiled weakly. " I will increase your salary." 

" You don't need to ,Mr. Lee. It's my job." Mr. Park answered, his hands were not on the steering wheel.

" You're not going to drive me home?" I asked .

" You look so worried. Even if I drive you home, you will probably stay up all night without sleeping , your heart is still here , why force yourself to leave? " Mr Park said. Mr. Park is not only a chauffeur to L.Joe right now, he's a friend, a listener and many more.

" She thinks I ruined her life. I don't think she wants to see me after she wakes up. I bet she hates me now." L.Joe let out a sigh and throw his head back to rest his head on the head rest.

" It doesn't matter, it's not necessary to be together even thought you really love her, just do your best for her, watching her from afar, making sure that she's happy and safe." Mr. Park said.

I thought it was true. Since I couldn't turn back time. " Wait for me at the parking lot. " I said and left the car. A smile spreaded across Mr. Park's face, " Young people." He shook his head and drove to the parking lot.

I walked into the hospital again and I saw Himchan and her walking to somewhere, I did not follow but I just watch them from afar. " How's _________?" I aske the hospital receptionist. 

' Sorry but we can't simply reveal our patient's information. " The receptionist answer.

" I am the baby's father. " I answered.

The receptionist frowned, " I am sorry mister, you just lost your baby. " 

I felt so bad at that moment, I bet she hates me more now. She was alright until I came back.

" I will pay for her bills right now. Move her to a private ward and please take care of her well." I said to the receptionist with a nod.

The receptionist printed something as she asked me to fill in a form. 

" This is only the estimated fee , Mister. " The receptionist handed over a bill.

" It's okay. Call me if there's a need to pay more." I said and handed over the form that I filled in.

I looked around and she was already walking back into the ward, Himchan followed behind her. I really wanted to rush over and give her a tight hug but I couldn't. But I will do whatever I can for her.

" Mister? Mister? " The receptionist called me.

I turned to her and she handed me another piece of paper, " Please sign here." 

I signed the paper , " Please take good care of her. " I added before I left.

I walked to the parking lot and found Mr. Park smoking while leaning agaisnt the fence. 

" Don't smoke too much." I stood next to him and leaned agaisnt the fence too.

" How is she?" Mr Park asked while blowing out the smoke.

" Lost her baby...our baby." I said as I looked up to the sky. There's stars, her favourite when we dated each other back in high school. I wonder if she still likes stars.

Mr Park extinguished his cigarette, " Do you know that my son is not blood related to me?" He turned to look at me. He seems to have alot on his mind too.

" what?" I asked because I was too shocked. He treated the kid like his own son.

" My wife was with another heartless bastard when we got to know each other. This guy got her pregnant and left. I really really liked her alot so we got married and I took care of her and the baby. " Mr. Park told me his story.

Mr Park is just like Himchan while I am just like the heartless bastard that he just said. I felt so guilty. Even thought I did not leave her with no reason , I left her thinking that I will come back and give her a better life, but I know I wil never be forgiven. 

I love you. 

==END OF L.JOE'S POV==

 


How's the story? 

I seriosuly think this story is not that good. :(

This story is coming to an end soon!

Stay tuned!

I am writting a new fanfic on another account lately and I will shift to the account and delete this one after I am done with this fanfic.

Shamless promotion of my new fanfics again.

Here's the link to my new fic: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/818027/dreams-beast-fantasy-junhyung-romance-woohyun-parksojin-yoonjunhyung

Bye bye ! :D