Rooftop Party

Invisible

Our lovely L.joe <3 :3


l.joe is having maths lesson now, he is staring at his worksheet while spining his pen between his fingers.

* Is ____ having maths lessons too? will she be at the rooftop?*

On the other , I am having maths leesons, staring at my worksheet just being a zombie. 

* Will L.joe be at the rooftop? Should I sneak out and see?* 

I stand up slowly and Eun Joo tug on the end of my skirt, " Bwoh?' I whispered. 

"where are you going?" Eun Joo asked me with her big round eyes.

" Going to get some fresh air." I repleid. 

" I am following you." Eun Joo said.

" oh great." I said.

Both of us sneak out of the class and Eun Joo is really happy since she don't always sneak out.

" Where are we going?" Eun Joo asked me happily.

" rooftop." I said and suddenly remember that we will be passing by CAP's class. " Eun Joo ah, let's walk slower."

Eun Joo just look at me with a confused face and nodded.

When we passed by CAP's class, he is sitting by the window side. I look at him and mouthed, " look who am I with." and pointed to Eun Joo. 

Eun Joo look at CAP and smile to him.

CAP almost fell off his chair.* gosh, her smile. kills. * CAP tohught himself. CAP raised up his hand and asked the teacher, " Teacher, may I go to the toilet please?" The teacher looked at him, " go. come back faster." 

CAP came out and ran to us. " where are you guys going?"  

" rooftop." I replied CAP with a smirk. aha. He looks follish now. That's right, no matter how manly you are, you will be manly infront of your crush.


" Lee Byung Hun ! Do your worksheet stop staring at it. " L.joe's maths teacher said.

" arroso." L.joe and acted like he is doing.

* I am leaving now. bye biatch.*

L.joe sneaked out and took a deep long breath and stretch, " ahh, fresh air. daebak." 

" Where is Lee Byung Hun?" The teacher said angrily . " I bet he sneaked out again. One more time and I will kill him."

L.Joe's maths teacher somehow hold a grudge against him.

" Time for rooftop" L.Joe said as he swing his arms around walking down the cooridoor.


CAP is chatting with Eun Joo behind of me while I just walk infront of them.

I opened the rooftop door and looked to the bench, there's no one. 

I have to admit, I am kind of dissapointed.

 Three of us are now walking around the rooftop. The door cracked opened and I turned around, expecting it to be L.joe.

Well, it was him. A wide smile spread on my face, 'yah! you're here!" I said and walked over to him.

* I walked to the rooftop and opened the door, Eun Joo , CAP and _____ was there. yeah. great timing. *

" Neh. I am here. You brought someone else here today." L.joe said looking at Eun Joo and CAP that is now sitting on the bench, great, they look great together.

" oh nehhh." I said.

Eun Joo and CAP seemed to realize and turned back, " Ohh, it's L.Joe" CAP said.

" . what are you doing here? making out?" L.joe said.

CAP shot L.joe a a glare and look back to Eun Joo like an innocent angel.

Me and L.joe walked to the bench and squeeze between them, " yah yah yah, move move move." L.joe said.

" why are you two so aggressive?" CAP said while being squeezed.  Eun Joo giggled like a little children. 

" Do you guys have any plan for the upcoming holidays?' CAP asked us while we are all sitting on a bench.

" No. " Eun Joo pouted. 

" No. " L.joe said. 

And now all of them are looking at me, " ermmmm, I will do with Su Ji I guess." I said.

Three of the look away, "chehhh!" They said together.

" Su Ji will probably do with  L.joe, not you ." CAP said.

*Oh god. CAP you should die.*

" it's okay. I will let her go." I said and faked a cry.

" I'm with you!" Eun Joo said to me. 

I looked at CAP and wiggle my eyebrows, " well, you have someone more important." I said to Eun Joo.

" Let's go for a camp this holiday!" CAP said.

" good idea! " Eun Joo said.

" whatever." Me and L.joe said boredly.

"yah, why are you following my words?" I jokingly said.

" who is following who?" L.joe said  and started tickling me. 

" what the hel- , AHAHAH....AHHAH" I stood up and start running around the rooftop. 

* It was totally a good idea to sneak out today*

* totally worht it even if I get detention*


Sorry for the boring chapter. :/ had been really busy these days.

I lub you guise veli much! <3 haha.