Love

Invisible

 

Himchan packed up and went all the way to Jeju island. 

He reached Jeju island and started looking for you all over the place with your picture in his hands , he went to search the hotels and motels and there were no trace of you.

"Excuse me , have you seen this girl ? " Himchan asked almost everyone on the street .

"No , im sorry." Is the answer from everyone .

It's normal that no one knows you since you only stay at home. You don't want anyone to know about your baby because you want to avoid gossips.

He decided to find a hotel and settle down first.

After he checked in , he placed all his luggage in the hotel room and left.

He suddenly remembered that you guys stayed in Chanjo's aunt place the last time you guys came .

His energy is drained and he felt useless because he couldn't find you . He is on the verge of crying.  

He took a cab to chanjo's aunt place.

You were doing laundry at the side of the house and you saw a cab's door open and the person that came is himchan. 

You panicked and ran into the house . You left all the clothes scattered on the floor.

"Ahjuma,  if later someone comes in and look for me. Please say you don't know me." You begged Ahjuma and ran into the room.

You shut the door and pressed your ears against the door.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo. " you heard Himchan's voice.

* what is he doing here ?* you thought.

" Ahnyeonghaseyo. May I help you ? " Ahjuma asked calmly.

" Ahjuma , do you remember me ? I am chanjo's friend." 

" Ah I do. What brought you here ? " 

" Have you seen this girl in Jeju ? I am looking for her . She just suddenly disappeared . I am so worry right now that I couldn't even think straight.Please help me  " Himchan said brush a hand through his hair.

Ahjuma hesitated for a moment. She thought Himchan was really sincere.

" an...andwaeyo.  I don't remember seeing her. " 

Himchan looked into ahjuma's eyes , " ahjuma,  are you hiding something ? I bet you know something. "

" annn...andwae. " Ahjuma looked away.

"Ahjuma I beg you. Please tell me. I just want to know where is she . I really have no clue and I feel so useless." Himchan broke down and shouted. Tears stated flowing from Himchan's eyes.

You were listening behind the door and you started crying too. You cover your mouth with a hand so that no one will hear you 

*pabo,  why did you let yourself suffer so much for these three months. Forget me please .* you thought while crying .

" who are you to _________?" Ahjuma asked Himchan.

" I don't know what I am to her , but to me , she is my everything...." Himchan said while he stared at the floor without blinking .

He suddenly look up with his mouth open, "ahjuma , you just said her name and you said you don't remember her just now ? Where is she ? Is she here ? Ahjuma ! Ahjuma ! "

" You really care about her alot. Please wait for me over here for awhile. " Ahjuma said and went into the room you are in .

You were still crying when Ahjuma came in.

" just go out and see him. He is dying to just know where you are. Poor thing ." Ahjuma squat down to my level and wiped my tears.

" Ahjuma , I can't let him see me when I'm like this. " 

" you can. Believe me , you can." Ahjuma hugged me and held my hands. 

She fixed my hair and wiped my tears before leading me out of the room .

Himchan's eye widened when he saw you. He went to you and hugged you , " Where have you been ? I miss you so much." 

You pulled away from the hug and look at his face. He lost so much weight. His dark eye circles are horrible.

" There's alot of things that happened."

" Let's find a place and you will tell me about everything , alright ? " Himchan said softly held your shoulders.

"No. I won't leave this house . I don't want anyone to see me." You said and shook your head.

"I'm leaving to get some ingredients for your handmade soap yeah . You two take care ." Ahjuma said and left the house .

Both of us sat down right opposite of each other.

I went to the kitchen and made him some tea.

" I had been in Jeju for the past few moths. You don't need to worry about me anymore.  " you said .

" Why did you came all the way to Jeju? " He asked .

" I ... I am pregnant. So, please move on and forget bout me. It's impossible for us already. " 

" WHAT ? PREGNANT? LJOE THAT DID IT RIGHT ? " 

" calm down. It doesn't matter anymore just please go back and continue with your own life. "

" let me stay here and take care of you." Himchan held your hands and looked into your eyes.

"Himchan , listen , this is not a joke . I have a baby inside my belly , do you understand ? " you swung his hands away and sounded annoyed. 

" I  will be the baby's father. I will love the baby and you with all my heart. Let's get married so the baby will have a father when the baby is born." Himchan said without hesitating. 

You were touched and you didn't know what to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the story going ? 

Remember to leave a comment below and tell me no matter it's bad or good.

Thanks for reading !