But

Invisible

" GET OUT ! GET OUT! " L.Joe screamed at his employee as he slammed the file onto his desk.

The employee lowered his head and walked out of his office.

He couldn't concentrate at work today. It wasn't because the hang-over , it's because of everything that Himchan said. There's too much work for him to do and too much on his mind. He has been vending his anger on his employees since the morning. 

He took a glance at his watch, it was 6 in the evening. He loosen up his neck tie and brushed his hand throguh his hair, he then took his bag and left his office. Mr. Park was already waiting for him in the car. He got into the car and slammed the door close. Mr. Park was shocked and taken back. 

" Take me to the place where your son learns taekwondo." L.Joe said. Mr. Park was so confused , " Mr. Lee, are you sure?" He asked to double confirm with L.Joe. "Just go." L.Joe said.

While they were on the way to the place, Mr. Park kept taking glances at L.Joe through the rear mirror , L.Joe looked super depressed. The car ride was very quite until Mr.Park broke the silence , " Have you been under alot of stress lately?"

" Yeah. Too too too too much stress." L.Joe and let out a sigh. He didn't have anyone to talk to to, no one to share his problems with, he's glad that Mr.Park asked. 

" Is it because of work or something else?" Mr.Park asked. But they already arrived at their destination. " We will meet up later, Mr. Park." L.Joe said left the car.

The gates were wide open because a taekwondo class just ended and they haven't close the gates yet. L.Joe walked in and saw a lady watering the flowers while touching her belly. His heart skipped a beat. Could it be you?

He walked closer and closer , he realized that it's really you, he stood there and watched you while hot tears rolled down his cheecks, He couldn't believe his eyes. You changed so much , you don't wear stylish clothes anymore, your hairstyle is nott the most up-to-date hairstyle anymore, your skin doesn't look as perfect as it used to be anymore. But......he still loves you. * You must have gone through alot* L.Joe thought.

 

Your POV 

Himchan went out to buy new equipments for his students and that's a good opportunity for me to move around since Himchan wouldn't let me move when he's around. Over protective.

I went outside to water the pots of flowers that ahjuma planted. The flower grew so much bigger, it seems like I did not leave the house for more than a century. I was so amazed and focused on looking at the flowers, I didn't know what was going on around me until I turned to my left side . I saw L.Joe.....standing there.....crying. I was too shocked to even do anything , I just stood there and stared at him with my mouth slightly opened. He lost so much weight , his dark eyes circles are horrible , is he not sleeping and eating well? But.....why do I still care?

 L.Joe and I just stared at each other until I spoke , " What .... what are you doing here?" 

He quickly wiped his tears away and walked towards me , " We need to talk , I have so many questions to ask you. What happened all these years? " 

" We have nothing to talk about , please leave." I said to him. I miss you. 

" Let's talk , please. "  He said as he held onto my wrist. I don't know why but all my anger just went away like this. It's like I don't even hate him anymore. Memories kept replaying in my head. But ....I don't want to suffer anymore.

" Please leave right now." I said as I struggle to get away from his grip.

" Please , I beg you. " L.Joe said as he let go of my wrist and stepped a few steps back. 

I just couldn't stand seeing him like this. My heart broke a little seeing him like this. 

" Alright. But not now. Himchan is coming back soon. Please leave. " 

" When?" 

" Tomorrow. Morning."

" I will pick you up tomorrow. See you." L.Joe said  and walked away.

I looked at him as he walked away , I don't know what I am feeling inside anymore. 

Himchan came back right after L.Joe left and saw me outside of the house , " What's wrong with you? I asked you not to move around , didn't I?" 

" No big deal. I need to move around too alright!" I said and smiled.

" What did you do when I was out ? " He asked.

" I... I... watered the flowers. " 

Himchan gave me a suspicious look and scanned me from head to toe. " You didn't do something like a handstand or black flip right?"

I laguhed and slapped his arm , " Of course no. Let's go inside."  

We both walked into the house laughing and ahjuma saw us , " Aigoo, so happy eh?"

Himchan smiled and greeted ahjuma , " Ahjuma , I am back!" 

" What were you both doing outside? I thought you went to buy the equipments alone?" Ahjuma asked.

" Yeah.I went alone but someone went outside and did some stunts, right?" Himchan chuckled and asked me.

I was thinking of what excuse to make up so that I can meet up with L.Joe tomorrow so I wasn't aware of what they were talking about. 

Himchan was worried , " Are you okay? " He asked as he patted my back.

I came back to my senses and spoke , " I am going to the hospital for a check-up tomorrow in the morning and you will be teaching at that hour so I will go alone tomorrow. Alright?" I made it up to meet up with L.Joe.

" hmmm....its .....it's...." Himchan hesitated.

" It's going to be okay. Don't worry too much. Work hard." I said.

He finally agreed on it.

 END OF YOUR POV 

 

L.JOE'S POV

I met up with Mr.Park in the bar. I don't know why I am so into drinking these days. Maybe because it makes me forget about everything for a moment. My temporarily stress reliever. 

" Mr.Park, I don't know how to tell you the story , it's too long and confusing." I said as I drank another shot.

Mr, Park nodded. Even though Mr.Park didn't talk much but I am happy that he's here to listen.

" I... I...love her . I really do. I went overseas, I worked hard I did everything for her but I didn't know everything will turn out like this." I said .

" It's never too late to make things right. " Mr. Park said.

Is it too late to make things right now? Is it imposibble for her to love me all over again?


Dum Dum Dum Dum!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story! Thank you! :) 

xoxo.