FINAL CHAPTER

The first time I met you

 

 

 

The doctors allowed me to go inside the emergency room. Once I saw her body lifelessly lying on the bed. My knees tremble and my hands were shaking. I shook my head not believing what’s in front of me. I saw the cords were not yet removed from her body. I glanced at the apparatus where you can see her heartbeat, it was a flat line.

 

“We’re sorry, Miss Hwang.”

“No… n-n-no. This can’t be happening!” I went to Taeyeon’s body and shook it as hard as I can. I glanced at Sooyoung, Sunny and the other crying.

 

 “ Tae, wake up! Tae! You said you wouldn’t leave me, right? Tae, please don’t leave me. I can’t live without you. Please. “ My Father held my shoulders trying to comfort me.

 

“ She’s gone, Tiff.” Jessica said

“ TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

 

 


 

 

AFTER 5 YEARS

 

“ Jessi, I can’t hear you. What did you say?”

“ I said, Send my regards to Taeyeon. “

“Okay, Jess. Bye! “ Tiffany ended the conversation.

 

A small store was located just across where Tiffany is at. It has big glass windows letting her see the flowers displayed on the store. She smiled to herself and crossed the street carefully. When she got to the other side, she opened the store door and a bell was heard.

 

The florist smiled at her and gave her a bow.

“ Good Morning! “ The florist greeted.

 

Tiffany bowed back and went to her.

 

“ So, how are you, Suzy? Where’s Taemin? “ she gave her a flashing eyesmile

“ I’m fine. Taemin is at the back of the store getting the other flowers. You can go there and pick the flowers you want, they’re the freshest! “ Tiffany nodded “ Or.. You can just wait for him to bring the flowers for you, I’ll go tell him what you want. Is that fine with you?” Tiffany nodded, once again.

 Suzy excused herself. Tiffany strolled around the store and saw a bottled lavender necklace on Suzy’s table. She smiled at herself and picked the necklace. It reminds me of you.

 

“Here it is!” Tiffany turned around and saw Suzy holding a bouquet of yellow daisies.

“ I picked a different one, usually you’ll get those pink roses, but this time blue roses are in! I know you want this for her. Because this is one of her favorite colors.” Tiffany nodded and smiled while she picked the bouquet.

 

“ How much f---“ Tiffany wasn’t able to finish her sentence when Suzy cut her off.

“ This one is on me.” Suzy smiled. Taemin went to Suzy’s side and kissed her cheeks.

“ Annyeong, Unnie! “ Taemin greeted with a smile.

“ I told you not to call me Unnie anymore.”

“ I forgot..” He scratched the back of her head while Tiffany giggled “ I should be going now. Thanks for the flowers, you guys. “ She smelled the flowers.

“ It’s nothing.” Suzy said

“ I’ll be going now, Bye! “ Tiffany waved.

 

 

 

Phone call:

“ Hey, where are you? I’ve been waiting for 30 minutes.” Tiffany said while she sat on the bench.

“ I’m on my way. I’m sorry. There was a problem with the company. Auntie made me do the other paper works.”  A person said on the other line.

“ Hurry and be careful. Arra?”

 

The phone call ended.

 

 

“ I miss you, so much. I wish you were here.” A sigh escaped from . She glanced at the sky above her. Blue sky, white cloud, silence made her relaxed. She closed her eyes for a second and another contented sigh escaped. She felt the breeze of the air on her skin giving her a relaxed feeling.

 


“I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad 
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad 
Oh all I wanna do is grow old with you “

 

Tiffany was about to turn her head when a hand held her head preventing her to see who was the person singing.

“ Don’t look. Just listen to me.”

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches 
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks 
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you 

 

A bouquet of red roses was held in front of her, coming from her back. She kept her head straight, not trying to peek “ You know, you don’t have to do this. “

 

“But I want to. “ Tiffany can’t see the person, but she can feel that there’s a pout forming on the person’s lips.

 

“I'll miss you 
Kiss you 
Give you my coat when you are cold 

Need you 
Feed you 
Even let you hold the remote control “

 

Tiffany giggled.

 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink 
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink 
I could be the man who grows old with you 
I wanna grow old with you.

 

“ You should’ve changed the I could be the man to I could be the woman, Taetae. “

“ Why do you have to ruin the moment, Fany~ah “ Taeyeon sat besides Tiffany and was about to kiss her cheeks, but Tiffany moved back.

“ Wae?” Taeyeon pouted.

“ You made me wait for 30 minutes.” Tiffany turned her head away pretending to be mad.

“ B-b-but, Auntie Boa made me do the paper works.” Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany secretly giggled and felt Taeyeon’s hand on her waist.

“ I’m sorry for making you wait. Don’t be mad. “ Taeyeon pouted again.

“ Aigoo~~” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s chin and kissed her lips “ I’m not mad. Babo! “

“ Let’s go now, Fany~ah. “

 

 

 

 

 

“ Umma, I’m sorry if we’re late. A certain someone made me wait for 30 minutes causing us to be late. “ Tiffany eyed Taeyeon while she only gave her an innocent smile “ Sorry, Umma. I won’t do it again. “

 

Taeyeon crouched down and removed the witted flowers on the tomb. She placed the blue roses and lighted the candles.

 

“ Umma, how are you? “  Taeyeon asked.

“ I’m fine too, Umma. There’s just a small problem…” Taeyeon rolled her sleeve up and bruises can be seen. “ Your daughter is too wild in b----“ Tiffany punched her “ Y-yah! Why do you have to tell that?”

 

“ Aigoo~ I’m just joking. “ Taeyeon laughed.

“ Umma, Thank you for bringing Taetae in my life. I know you’re the reason why I ended up with her. “ Tiffany said while Taeyeon nodded.

“ Thank you for making her stay with me. “

 


 

Flashback

 

“ TAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Tiffany shook Taeyeon once again. She cried while her Father was trying to comfort her.

 

*Beep* *Beep*

 

“ Tae?” Tiffany said while her eyes widen.

“ Taeyeon, my child?” Mr. Hwang went to Taeyeon as her eyes widen in shock

 

“ NURSE!! ALL OF YOU, PLEASE GET OUTSIDE. I THINK THERE’S STILL A CHANCE THAT SHE CAN LIVE. “ The Doctor announced.

 

End of flashback

 

 

“ I know you were the reason why she’s still here. Thank you, Umma.”

“ We’ll be going now, Umma. Sooyoung is taking care of your grandson, Kyungsan. I don’t want him to be like that Shikshin.” Taeyeon laughed.

“ Hyoyeon and Yoona called me awhile ago and she said, they’re on their way to Sooyoung and Sunny’s house. “

“ Really? Let’s go then! “

 


 

Choi Residence

“ KYUNGSAN!” Taeyeon opened her arms and welcomed Kyunsan for a big hug.

“ Ahh~ I missed you, buddy. Did you miss your Appa?” Taeyeon asked carrying Kyungsan on her arms.

Kyunsan nodded,

“ Kyungsan missed Appa and Umma so much. “ Kyunsan kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“ Aigoo~ You can play outside, buddy. But be careful. Arra?” Kyungsan nodded and went outside.

 

Kyungsan slowly went outside the house and directly went to the playground. He can see his playmates already waiting for him. He smiled and went to them.

 

“ Kyunsang! Let’s play!” A boy said while waiting for him to ride on the other swing, but Kyungsan heard a sob coming from the big sand box. He turned his head and saw a little girl crying.

“ Can you wait for me!” He yelled to his playmate.

 

 

“ Are you okay?”

“ No.” The little girl said

“ Wae? “ Kyungsan asked

“ My sand castle is ruined, look!” The little girl pointed at her ruined sand castle.

Kyungsan smiled and gave the little girl a lollipop “ Here, take this. .”

The little girl stopped crying and accepted the lollipop. “ I’ll help you fix your sand castle. “

The little girl smiled.

 

“ By the way, I’m Kim Kyungsan. “ Kyungsan offered his hand.

“ I’m Park Dara, nice to meet you. “

 

 

 


END!

 

EYOW! Finally, I finished this story!! *tears of joy*

I just want to thank you readers who supported me on this. I love you guys! *blows kisses*

Thank you soooooooo much for reading my story, Even though, I lack of experience. LOLLOLOLOLOL.

I reallllyyy love you guys *kisses and hugs you*

 

BYE NOW!!