Chapter 45

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in an unknown place where cherry blossom trees can be seen everywhere, the pink leaves felled in a spiral obstacle which made it more beautiful to stare at. I held one in my hand and blew it away. The wind was blowing, touching my face down to my feet. I inhaled the cherry blossom scent and turned my head to the left and saw a familiar figure sitting on the park bench besides the pink tree. I can hear sobs coming from her. I slowly walked towards her "E-excuse me" She turned her head. My eyes widened

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae?" 

 

 

 

" Sorry, I lied to you, I'm sorry " she kept saying, while her hands on her face covering her swollen eyes and smudged make up

 

 

"Taeyeon.." I rubbed her back, but my hands can't feel a thing. I shrugged the weird feeling off and tried to take her hand,

 

Why can't I touch her?

 

Am I a ghost?

 

"Tae..Taeyeon! ." I tried to shout, but it seems like she can't hear me

 

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I'm really sorry "She wiped her tears away and stood up looking at the sky

" I love you Ppani " 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

 

"I'm leaving you. Goodbye "

 

Her last words shocked me. Why was she saying goodbye?

 

She slowly walked then lightly ran, I followed her

 

"Taeeeeeeeeeee! "

 

My hands were mere inches from her shoulder, but before I could grab her she disappeared from my sight, I knelt and cried. 

 

 

"TAEEEEYEEEEEEOOOONNNNNN! " 

 

 

 


 

 

" Fany! "

I opened my eyes as sweat and tears covered my face, I saw Nicole, Jessica and Sunny looking at me with worried eyes "Are you okay? "Jessica came closer and hugged me, I cried and hugged her tighter "What's the matter ?" Nicole asked and sat beside Jessica "Let me get you a water, Okay?"Sunny left , leaving Jessica and Nicole with me inside the room "Why were you screaming Taeyeon's name? " Nicole asked while she was fixing my fringe. I was screaming Taeyeon's name? Why? "Did you have a bad dream?"Jessica asked and my hair which made me calm, then Sunny entered the door holding a glass of water and gave it to me. I smiled and placed the water on the table. 

 

" Yes. I had a bad dream, but I don't want to talk about it, it scares me " They all nodded and tried to understand me. "You should take a bath you look like you had with Taeyeon " Jessica said. I lightly punched her as they all laugh "YAAH! Stop it " I blushed from embarrassment "You should take a bath and meet us downstairs "I nodded and did what I was told.

 

The hot water hit my face as I closed my eyes enjoying the heat, moisture can be seen on the shower door, I thought of the dream I had lately, it was scary as hell. Why did Taeyeon said Goodbye?

 

"Tiffany! " The ice princess knocked and called my name, I didn't notice that I was there for an hour "Yeah, coming"I turned off the shower and grabbed my pink bathrobe.

 

I twisted the cold doorknob and was welcomed by a cold air from my room. I looked around the room and saw a big pink paper glued on the wall, it has the rules that TaeTae and I wrote before she left. I smiled and got dressed.

 

"Hey, tiff let's eat" Sunny invited me. I sat on the white chair and pushed my self closer to the table. They ate happily, they all seem so happy, while I'm hear, spacing out. We all heard the door opened and saw Yoona and Seohyun carrying lots of bags "Heyy! " The older maknae put the bags down, while Seo came to us and sat beside me. She stared at me while I lowered my head "Have you been crying, Umma?"She asked and lifted my chin. I nodded "Aigoo, Appa will be back after 6 months " She smiled. I gave her a weak smile "I'm hungry."Yoona rubbed her stomach and sat in the middle "Ohh, Bulgogi"She grabbed the bowl and the spoon "YAHH, We just ate Yoong" Seo said "But I'm still hungry "Seo just sighed while Sunny laughed cutely "Reminds me of my giant baby "

 

 

"Yahh, now I miss my Seobang 

"I miss my Hyo too "

 

 

"Aish.. too dramatic "Yoona said and chewed happily. Jessica gave her a glare while Sunny and Nicole knoced her on the head "You're just lucky because your Seo is here "Jessica said while I remained silent "Oh tiff, I forgot to tell you that Taeyeon called earlier " My eyes immediately widened " Why didn't you wake me up "

 

"She said that you need a long sleep, I told her that you cried " Jessica copied my eyesmile. Scary was the word for it

 

"Stop it Unnie, you look horrible" Yoona said and covered Seo and her eyes "Don't look Seo, it's too scary " Jessica knocked her head again "Aigoo, it hurts "Yoona pouted, they all laughed .

 

 


 

 

Tiffany immediately went to her room after they ate their breakfast, she opened her laptop and laid herself on the bed. She opened her account and to her dismay, Taeyeon wasn't online, she waited for hours and hours, but still Taeyeon didn't show up " Why is she taking so long ? " she hissed. She waited for another hour, but Taeyeon didn't show up she closed her laptop and creased her eyebrows while her arms are crossed " I can't believe it, she didn't show up " She looked up to the wall and saw their rules.

 

 

 

TaeNy's rules ^___^

1. Always communicate

2. Give time to explain

3. Understand each other

4 .Have time for each other

5. Never cheat

6. Never lie.

7. Don't make promises that you can't keep

 

Upon seeing the 2nd rule her eyebrows were lightened so as her crossed arms. " I better let her explain first before acting like this " She thought and smiled.

 


 

 

 

It has been 3 days and Taeyeon still didn't show up, Tiffany was getting impatient, but still thought of their rules. She checked her e-mail and saw that Taeyeon sent her a video, she clicked it and waited for it to fully load. When it was finished she clicked play.

 

 

She saw her girlfriend in a grey hoodie and has a totoro designed head on the hood " Aigoo, so cute " 

 

" Hey Ppani, sorry I wasn't able to check my e-mail, I was really busy and Sooyoung kept annoying me to go with her to the amusement park and Kkabyul wanted to go to the Gym, so I decided to work out. Look my muscles got bigger " The older girl showed her muscles and kissed her biceps. Tiffany gave a satisfied chuckle " Ppani, I rov you so mushh " Taeyeon said in her perfect ' engrish '. Tiffany laughed

 

" Anyway, I met a kid named Tiffany on the way to the Gym, she was lost and was looking for her mum, she said that she saw a pink kite and tried to follow it, but when the kite was nowhere to be seen she found herself lost, so I decided to help her. We both went to the police station and in less than an hour her mother was there to claim her" Tiffany attentively listened

 

" And you know what..she has a cute eyesmile like yours too. " Tiffany nodded " She has an eyesmile like this " Taeyeon copied Tiffany's eyesmile, the younger girl found it cute " I just want to pinch you right now " She thought " send me some videos too, if you want and don't forget the video that I recorded on your phone..still remember it? " Tiffany nodded " Don't worry I didn't forget about it " She said and continued watching " So I better go now bye Ppani, I love you " The video stopped.

 

She kept replaying the video on and on. She paused and saw Taeyeon's eyesmile she pressed the print screen button and saved it on her laptop and made it her background " My Taetae, sooo cute " 

 

She sighed, looking at her lover's photo " 6 months is too long "

 

 



 

Boring chap?

Tell me what you think about it :))

Heyyy, So I have been reading some comments.

Yeahh, don't worry guys TaeNy will reunite soon ^___^ 

 

Keke ^^

 

 

 

Taeyeon Unnie drew a mushroom house. Keke ^^

Taeyeon unnie... so obvious



 

\(^_^)_

Anyways, Thanks Ayamitsuki for the New Poster

Click here if you want to check her poster shop

Here's the poster that Ayamitsuki made. ( It's actually in my foreword )