Chapter 17

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was already at Jessica's front door, She was really arguing with her thoughts if she would knock and have a dinner with Jessica, or drive back home and make an excuse for not attending.

"Shoot, what the heck am I gonna do?" She mentally asked herself.

 

 

So she went back to her car, But before she was halfway there.

 

 

"TAENGOO!" Said Jessica while waving her hands.

 

 

 

"Oh, S-sica~ , Just in time I j-just came here" She said with a stuttery voice.

 

"Okay, So where are we going?" She locked her arms in Taeyeon's.

 

"To have dinner of course" She led Jessica to her car's door and opened it for her, She received a kiss on the cheeks from Jessica

She immediatly rubbed it "Sicaaaaa!"

 

Jessica just giggled.

 

Taeyeon went to the other door and went inside, She buckled her seatbelt while Jessica gave her a 'You shoud be a gentlewomen' look, She was forced to buckle Jessica's seatbelt.

"Thanks, Taengoo."

 

"Ahh, You're welcome"

 

Then she drove off,

 

The whole ride was really akward since they both had a past, Taeyeon really wanted to talk about her feelings, But she can't her tongue woudn't move so as Jessica.

 

"Taeng, Do y-you s-still love me?" Asked by Jessica who is looking down. Taeyeon immediatly stopped the car to the side of the road. She stared at Jessica and sighed heavily.

 

"Sica, I already told you, I'm in love with someone-" She was cut off by the warm plumpy lips of Jessica on hers. at first it was just a small kiss but ended up with making out, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's shoulders and kissed her harder, While Taeyeon was paralyzed, Jessica took her vest without breaking the kiss and went to Taeyeon's lap.

 

She stared at Taeyeon's brown orbs " I told you, I will make you fall for me again" And kissed Taeyeon deeply. She removed her buttoned blouse, She was left with her bra and her jeans.

 

Taeyeon was back to her senses "S-sica, We shouldn't do this. I'm in love with someone, So please respect that" She removed Jessica from her lap grabbed Jessica's blouse and vest. "I'm sorry, S-sica"

 

"No! I want you back, Taenggoo" She stared at Taeyeon who's busily picking her clothes. Taeyeon immediatly gave Jessica's clothes.

 

"I-I'm sorry" Taeyeon said, Jessica just sighed. "It's okay Taeng, Just drive me to the Sonyuh restaurant and we'll have our dinner there" 

 

"Ok-kay" She grabbed the steering wheel and drive off.

 

They were already at the front entrance of the restaurant that Jessica suggested.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica both entered the restaurant and asked for a table, While Jessica's hands was locked in Taeyeon's.

 

When the waiter gave them their tables, They started ordering. Then the waiter left.

 

Minutes passed their orders were already served.

 

"Eat this Taengoo" Jessica offered a spoonful of her food

"Say Ahhhhh~"

"AHHHH~~" She opened her and ate the food

Jessica just chuckled.

 

Taeyeon was busily checking the restaurant, It's really elegant yet so simple, She saw a young red haired lady with a tall guy besides her, She saw that the girl was really uncomfortable with him, The guy wants to hold the latter's hand but the girl keeps resisting, She swear that the girl seems familliar, She immediatly stood up from her seat earning weirds look from Jessica. She ran where the girl was located and saw that it was...

 

 

 

 

"Tippani?? Siwon??" She yelled.

Both turned their head to the direction where someone shouted.

"Oh, Hi Taeyeon what a coincedence, I'm here with Tiffany and you seem to be with someone?" Siwon smirked and turned his head to the left and peeked at Jessica.

"Ahh, Y-yeah, I'm with Sica" She cleared "I mean Miss Jung"

"Soo, Since that were all here, why don't we have a double dinner date?" Siwon asked while holding Tiffany's hands who's looking down.

 

"Wait, Did he say date?? So that means they're on a date!" She mentally said "Better, Confess soon."

 

Taeyeon led Siwon and Tiffany to their table while Siwon wouldn't budge to let go of Tiffany's hand.

 

 

The whole night was once again, AKWARD for the both of them.

 

When Siwon and Jessica talked sometimes Taeyeon would steal glances from Tiffany and admired her beauty "That plumpy lips, I just want to kiss, That eyes that melts my heart, That nose.. Ears, Cheeks.. " She heavily sighed. "I wish I coud have them"

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDDAATEEE

I'm sick soo, I don't have the mood to write exciting chapters. 

So I know it's boring. Mianhe

 

:))

<-Thanks, Chingus <3-