Chapter 27

The first time I met you

 

 
 
 
5 months later
 
 
 
The whole gang was happy, Hyoyeon and Nicole are now together, SooSun had fights but they make sure that they make it up, YoonHyun both passed their exams, They both got on the top list. TaeNy was always sweet and affectionate to each other and also Yulsic is now official (YEHEYY!) . And as for Siwon. He's now behind bars. And You must be forgetting about Suzy remember her?  She's Siwon's ex-girlfriend. Suzy's now with Taemin, His new boyfriend. Suzy apologized to Tiffany for her past actions. And soon Suzy became friends with them, But unfortunately she moved to the U.S with her boyfriend, But they still kept their connection thru the internet.
 
 
 
Back to the present time
 
Taeny.
@ Taeyeon's House
 
 
 
"Pani-ah, Let's go on a date" Taeyeon said, As she sat besides Tiffany in the bed.
 
Tiffany nodded.
 
Taeyeon fist pumped herself.
 
"Go dress now, Tippani."
 
Tiffany shook her head and made a cute pout while her arms crossed.
 
"Wae?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"I want to bath first"
 
"Ohh, Okay you go first and I'll go to the other bathroom, Okay?"
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and pulled Taeyeon, They were an inch apart
 
"I want to take a bath with you" Tiffany seductively said.
 
She pulled away and saw the older girl blushing.
 
She smirked.
 
"N-no, Y-you go f-first, I'll g-go in the other b-bathroom" Taeyeon said and ran away
 
Tiffany chuckled at her girlfriend's dorkiness.
 
"Aish, That dork!"  Tiffany said
 
She quickly took a bath and got dressed, She was wearing simple clothes, To top of it was the skirt she was wearing..
She quickly got down and went to the living room to meet Taeyeon.
 
"Tae, C'mon let's leave"
 
Taeyeon's eyes was glued at Tiffany's body. She quickly stood up and covered her girlfriend's body
 
"Pani-ah, Can you change your clothes?" Taeyeon said while pouting cutely.
 
"Wae?" Tiffany asked curiously.
 
"Because, Many Guys will stare at my beautiful girlfriend" Taeyeon said.
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and was about to turn around but was stopped by Taeyeon.
 
"I'm just joking, Pani-ah. You look great, Keke. I know that many guys will stare at you because you're beautiful," Taeyeon said.
 
Tiffany smiled and kissed Taeyeon's cheeks.
 
"Keke, My dorky grilfriend is being cheesy" Tiffany said.
 
"Only for you, My Mushroom"
 
 
 
 
SooSun
@ the Mall.
 
"Soo, Look at that dress, It's so cute" Sunny squealed.
 
"I don't want that" Sooyoung said.
 
Sunny frowned and was about to leave,
 
but Sooyoung held her wrist.
 
"I don't want you to wear that, because, I want you to wear a white gown holding a bouquet, Walking down the aisle and ready to say 'I do' " Sooyoung said
 
The words that came from Sooyoung's mouth made Sunny cry but in the inside she was happy that Sooyoung's planning to marry her in the near future.
 
Sooyoung saw Sunny's teary eyes
"Wae?" Sooyung asked worrily.
Sunny didn't respond but instead she pulled Sooyoung for a hug
 
"Sooyoung.." Sunny sobbed.
 
 
"Wae, Bunny?" Sooyung asked as she wipe the tears in her girlfriend's eyes
 
"Promise, You'll never leave me." Sunny asked.
 
"I promise, That I will never leave Lee Soonkyu instead I will love her forever and cherish her, have babies with her, grow old with her and spend forever in each other's arms." Sooyoung said.
 
 
 
 
YoonHyun
@ Seohyun's House.
 
"Yoong, Stop eating and continue reading" Seohyun commanded.
 
Yoona obeyed her girlfriend and continued reading.
 
She sat on the chair and picked the book that Seohyun asked her to read.
 
"Trigonometry?" YoonA read the title of the book.
 
"Yep." Seohyun said
 
"B-but why?"
 
"No buts" Seohyun said.
 
Yoona sighed and read the book.
 
After she was finished with 20 chapters, She decided to get milk from the refrigerator.
On her way to the kitchen she heard Seohyun talking on the phone, She came closer and eavesdropped
 
"Yonghwa Oppa?" Seohyun said.
 
YoonA's eyes widened, She knows that Yonghwa has a huge crush on her girlfriend for a long time.
 
Jealousy fumed all over her body.
 
She crossed her arms and creased her eyebrows and sat on the chair and started reading again.
 
 
She heard laughs from Seohyun
 
 
"I'm busy that day, Oppa, Maybe next time, Arra?"
 
Yoona heard.
 
Seohyun came back to check on Yoona, but there she saw Yoona's eyebrows were creased, And she started to mumbling words, While her fist are clenched.
 
She knows what Yoona is feeling. 
 
She sighed and went to back hug her girlfriend
 
"How's My Yoongie?" Seohyun asked lovingly.
Yoona didn't respond.
 
"Yoongie, Don't be jealous, He just wants me to go to his birthday," Seohyun said still hugging her girlfriend.
 
Yoona didn't respond,
 
"Yoongie, Don't be mad, Pweeeaaseee" Seohyun used her aegyo.
 
Still no respons.
 
 
Seohyun frowned.
 
"C'mon Yoongie, Don't be mad, Pleasssss" Seohyun begged using her aegyo again
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, I'm sorry that I was jealous" She can't resist Seohyun and her aegyo
 
Yoona stood up from her seat and stared at Seohyun's eyes.
 
"I can't help but to be jealous, I'm really lucky to have the most gorgeous girl in the world, and also the smartest and the cutest." Yoona added.
 
Seohyun blushed.
 
"Don't worry, I'm all yours Younggiee" Seohyun said and kissed Yoona's cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------
HyoNic and Yulsic in the next chapter.
 
 
*Bows 90 degrees* Mianhe, Readers I promise to update as much as possible and also longer but I can't ... My other arm is broken due to my stupidity, Hehe I fell from the stairs actually, so that's the main reason why I can't type.
 
 [come on over- (Taeny Version)], You've gotta hear this song it's really cute <3
 
-Gherella Out-