Let's pretend, once again

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Siwon?!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica"

 

 

 

 

 

 

They both stood up and shouted while their eyes wide open. 

 

"Hey, Taengoo" Jessica said while locking her arms in Taeyeon's. Tiffany then had her hand clenched.

"Hey, Tiffany" Siwon said while he interwine his hands in Tiffany's. This time Taeyeon is the one who clenched her fist.

 

 

"So, It's a double date then, Right Siwon?" 

"Yes, It is"

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany really felt akward at the that time they didn't know what to do, but just go with the flow.

Taeyeon being 'gentletaeng' she offered her seat to Jessica and got another one from the other table while Siwon took the other seat that was given by the waiter near them.

 

"So, I think you two ordered already, Me and Siwon will order again.. And you should eat with us" She raised her hand up to signal the waiter to come.

 

The waiter then came with his notepad and asked their orders, Jessica and Siwon did all the talking while the two was still looking at them akwardly.

 

 

"So, Taengoo. What are you doing here with .. " She raised her eyebrows looking at Tiffany

"Umhh, Sorry I forgot to introduce to you, Tiffany Hwang" Taeyeon said

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang" Tiffany offered her hands. Jessica then shook it.

"So, I bet you already know each other?" Taeyeon asked reffering to Jessica

"Yeah, it's really a long story tho~" Siwon said still not letting go of Tiffany's hand, He smirked when he saw Taeyeon was clenching her fist.

 

The waiter came back with their orders. The waiter placed the spoon and forks at the table and left.

Taeyeon picked her phone and started texting Tiffany without anyone noticing.

 

 

"Umh, Remember when we pretended to be Girlfriends? Can we please do it again, Just to get rid of these two out of here, I know that you're really uncomfortable in your situation, I feel uncomfortable too. :((."

- Taeyeon      

Tiffany then received the text message that was sent by Taeyeon,

She smiled when she read it, and replied back.

 

 

"Okay, but how?"

- Tiffany

 

 

Taeyeon had an idea, She saw her ring in her finger. She picked the wine glass placed at her right side and the fork and stood up, They looked at her with questioned looked, She then started hitting the glass with the fork.

"I would like your attention please" She said while looking at Tiffany, Once again she doesn't have a choice but to go with the flow.

 

 

She went to Tiffany and kneeled in front of her, Tiffany was blushing while Jessica and Siwon was clenching their fists.

 

"This beautiful lady right in front of me made me happy for the past year and never failed me to, We argue but we manage to make it up, When I confessed to you, I was nervous as hell but when you accepted it.. I felt like I was the most luckiest person on earth"

 

 

Tiffany blushed furiously, even though it's just acting, She was really happy in the inside. "Kyyahh, I wish someday you would 'REALLY' kneel in front of me and say cheesy line" She mentally said. 

 

 

Taeyeon stood up with their hands interwined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang..."

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Always and forever.."She took out the ring in her pocket and kneeled once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby, Happy 15th Monthsary" She stood up and gave Tiffany the ring, the whole crowd was clapping while they are hugging each other.

 

 

Jessica and Siwon was like bursting out of jealousy, Taeyeon can sense it and smirked at the two.

 

Jessica walked out following Siwon behind.

 

They broke the hug, Tiffany was dissapointed at Taeyeon's action but chose not to show it.

 

"Finally, They're gone.. So since our day is ruined, Wanna go to the park?" Taeyeon asked

"Su-sure"

 

-----------

TBC.. Boring right?