Chapter 43

The first time I met you

 

 

Flashback

Taeyeon's POV

 

After a short chat with Yuri, we went inside the restaurant where Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was waiting. I saw them smiled at me, but their smile twisted into a frown when they saw me in a discomposed position, I held my fist near my chest, it was somehow a bit clogged, I guess?

 

They stood up from their sits and coursed towards us " What the hell happened? " The taller girl said as she rubbed my back " I'll tell you later. " I heard Yuri said. We seated near the glass window of the restaurant where yellow flowers and aquamarine leaves can be seen" What happened Kim?" Hyoyeon asked in a worried tone as she placed her shoulder bag on her lap. I guess I can't lie to them, I should tell them. Should I?

 

" I know what you're thinking, there's no point in lying, Taeng" I heard Hyoyeon said, I gazed deeply at her eyes and mentally smiled Hyoyeon is the kind of person that you can never lie to, she always has this kind of power that she can feel things easily.

I profoundly sighed and said, " I'm sick " I glanced at them for a second feeling their stares seering a whole right into my eyes " What do you mean sick, like high fever, cough or cold, maybe? " Sooyoung asked tilting her head to the side " No, I'm sick as in sick " I emphasized the last word, but they both raised their eyebrows giving me a questioned look. I groaned and raised my finger pointed it on my chest and tapped it a few times.

 

When they got the clue I saw their reaction, they were shocked. " Taeng, stop joking it's not funny " The taller girl said in a serious voice, Yuri shook her head trying her best to explain what's happening " She's not lying ." I nodded and grappled their hands " Please don't tell this to Tiffany" I begged. Hyoyeon was the first one to remove her hands from my grip "Taeng, don't die yet. There's so many things I want to do with you " She said " Me too, I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. What if you said your last goodbye, who will I call midget, who will scold me for eating too much food, who will join me staring at girl's butts?" Sooyoung said

 

I smiled at their statement, they never failed to make me smile even in a serious situation " I'm not going to die, I'm just going to the states for 5-6 months to have my surgery and after that I'll be back" I smiled. " Yeyy, TAENG'S NOT GONNA DIE!" Hyoyeon shouted earning all the attention from the restaurant, Aishh such a kid.

 

Yuri held my hand and gave me her best grin" I'll come with you " The choding and the shikshin  put their hands on mine and stared at each other " We'll come too. " They said in unison earning a wide smile from me that earned pinches coming from them " You're so cute taeng " Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

I saw the waiter walked towards us, I peered at his nametag and read it.  Key , what a cute name, reminds me of the necklace we bought, I had the key, while she has the lock. Perfect. I smiled as he laid the food in front of us, he bowed and left us immediately after giving us our orders.

 


 

( Back to the present )

 

 It was already sunset when we arrived. I saw Hyoyeon and Nicole waving at us at the front entrance of their beach, I parked the van beside them and went out " Finally, fresh air " Jessica said as she stretched her back while the others made their way out of the van " What took you so long? " Nicole asked while their hands interwined" Traffic. " I said and went to the front door where I can see my dazzling princess slumbering, her face was literally squeezed to the whole window. I tapped the window from the outside "Fany~ah, wake up" But she didn't moved, Jessica tapped my shoulder and said, " Let me handle this " She smirked evily, I wonder what's on her mind. She winked at Yuri who was watching beside me " Don't be jealous, Okay" Jessica winked at again

 

She put her hands on the side of and shouted, " Argghhhh, Tae..Taeyeon.. Uhh th.there.. Faster.. " Jessica moaned, My eyes felt like it was going fall, then Tiffany woke up immediately after hearing Jessica's moan , I glanced at Yuri who had been laughing her out. Did they planned this?

 

She pushed the door and made her way out " Yahhh, Sica! " Tiffany pushed her lightly " Don't worry, we weren't doing anything, Taeyeon was just having a hard time waking you up, and I decided to help.. Well I think it worked " Jessica said and laughed along with Yuri. Aish YulSic.

 

We made our way to Hyoyeon's beach bearing heavy loads of bag " Yoona stop eating and help me " Sooyoung said as she struggled to walk due to the mass of Yoona's bags, but Yoona shook her head and skipped her way to their cottage holding Seohyun's hands. YoonChoding.

 

Hyoyeon gave our room keys, as usual one pair in one room. Tiffany and I decided to stroll around before sleeping since we're kinda bored. We held hands as the cold water ran through our feet. I saw her having a hard time balancing herself since she has her slippers on, I knelt in front of her and said, " It will be easier if you remove your slippers " I took her pink slippers off and held it between my two fingers " Better? " She nodded and kissed my forehead . We continued walking while our hands interwined feeling the cool air ran through our skin. throughout the entire walk we had, we kept stealing glances from each other like teenagers having a moment with their crush. It was perfect, just perfect. We played tag and as usual I lost, since my lungs was having a hard time breathing.

 

Tiffany was the first one to get inside our room, I opened our door and saw her hid herself in a pink blanket " Where could my mushroom be? " I heard her giggle. I pulled the blanket and saw her giving me her best killer smile. She suddenly gave me a tight hug, feeling her warm body against mine was pure bliss. " Do you want to sleep? " She pulled away and shook her head while her soft lips were pouting. I stared at her eyes trying to read what's on her mind, I can tell that she's hurt knowing that in a few weeks I'm going to leave her and it will be hard for both us to handle this, but I need to be strong for her and also for myself. I was locked in her gazes, she gave me a weak smile and pecked my lips sending  shivers all over my body, I swear everytime she kisses me it always felt like heaven.

 

She changed her position and placed her self on my lap, she put her hands at back of my neck and stared at me, as if she was trying to tell something, I just can't read it " I'll miss you " she placed her head on my chest. " Your heartbeat is really slow " I smiled and looked at her " Yeah, I know" I chuckled nervously.

 

" I love you " I heard the 3 magical words that I love 

" I love you too."

 

I laid my back on the soft matress while she's still on top of me, listening to my slow heartbeat

" Can you feel my heart, can you read my mind" I sang my favorite song " I can feel your heart, but I can't read your mind tae" she told me, she giggled cutely.

 

" What do you want to do tomorrow?" I lowered my chin and looked at her. She sighed and met with my eyes, then I saw her eyes ily smirking at me " I don't know " she said with her husky tone while she drew small circles on my chest " maybe.. we can.. you know.." she moved her eyebrows up and down. I was feeling a bit..... I guess? " what do you mean by that?" I asked innocently " Well, Hyoyeon and the rest will take a trip around the city and...."she went near and blew air on my ear, it sent shivers throughout my whole body, I swear to God if she don't stop, I might, actually do something erted  "We're all alone" she whispered in my ears, my whole body stiffened when I heard her.. Calm down Taeyeon, Calm down.. 

 

I cleared my throat, beads of sweat was dripping from my forehead to my temples "T-tae, are you alright" she asked, I awkwardly nodded "you seem so tensed? " she evilly smirked. I was nervous as hell, I can't even utter a single word. She started drawing shapes on my chest again making it hard for me to breath, I mentally fanned myself and thanked God that I have a hot girlfriend "So, can we..you know.. "she moved her eyebrows up and down in a y way "Can y-y-you be m-more spec-cific? "I stuttered earning chuckles from her, she slowly rubbed her legs up and down with mine and whispered in my ear "Can we make love?" My eyes almost bulged out, I wasn't actually expecting that. Oh who am I kidding, Oh gosh, I can feel my hormones.. Calm down Taeyeon, you can do it.

 

She giggled again "You're so cute when you're nervous, You know?" She kissed my forehead and slowly closed her eyes"Good Night, Tae ", Phew! Thank God she stopped. I watched her as my hormone level slowed down. I think I'm the luckiest person on earth, Why?, because I get to see an angel sleep. I grinned and slowly closed my eyes.

 

 


 

 

They kissed, OMO (/_*) * covers eyes

 

Tae, doesn't need a boyfriend, because she already has a wife ^__^