Chapter 54

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The phone started to play a video with two girls sitting beside each other.

 

" Anyyeong haseyo, " The blonde girl said and showed her tongue.

 

" I'm recording this for future emergencies"  She turned her head to the puffy eyed girl beside her and showed her smile that showed her dimples right above her chin.

 

" this girl right here is my wife and I will never let her go, I promise to cherish her and grow old with her and have lots of kids and grandkids, I promise that I will trust my wife forever, and never doubt her love for me.." 

 

" And also, this pabo right here"  The blonde pointed at herself

 

" will marry this girl besides me, when the right time comes. Tipani I may not be good in words but I will never get tired saying I love you, I will never get tired of your voice, hugs, kisses and most importantly your ." 

 

"Byuntae!" The red hair shouted and pinched her girlfriend's shoulder

 

"Ahh yes, I forgot to tell you, this cute dork right here will never lie to my mushroom, and when we grow old I will be the one who'll carry you to our bedroom and give your medicine when you have your headaches, this dork will never leave this mushroom's side... EVER!" 

 

 

" Never Lie, ha ? "She scoffed and sobbed

" Taeyeon, you just did. " She wiped her tears and turned her cellphone off

 

 

A knock was heard from the door. She was thinking of opening it, but her whole body can't move knowing it's her lover who was on the other side. "Fany~ah" A cracking yet gentle voice was heard. She pulled the covers and closed her eyes frocing herself to sleep. The next thing she knew was, she heard rustling of keys and the door being unlocked. 

 

Taeyeon sighed when she saw her lover hidden inside the blanket " I don't want to tell you the truth because I know how much you'll worry and I don't want you to worry.. " She said and sat beside the latter, she slowly removed the blanket and saw Tiffany's eyes. She panicked and grabbed a tissue from her desk and wiped the tears from her girlfriend's cheeks

 

"I'm sorry I lied. I don't want to lie too, but I don't want you to worry.  " She confessed and continued wiping the visible tears rolling down from the girl's cheeks.

" I'm sorry. " She said and stopped wiping.  She intently gazed at her lover's eyes before kissing her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was lost in your eyes, lost in your gazes, lost in you. I don't know what to do, I'm stiff. You looked at me and I stared back. Silence filled us and the more it grew quiet, the more my head is telling me to hug you, until your tears stops. I really wanted to tell you, but I knew it would make you worry. I saw tears rolled down from your eyes. I felt a pang on my heart. I promised, I would only bring you never ending joy, but here I'am staring at your worried tears.You told me to tell you what the doctor said and I only hung my head low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-It's getting bad."

 

 

 

 

I heard a loud sigh from you and just like in the movies, you hugged me like your life depended on it. I felt a warm liquid on my cheeks and I knew I was crying. I guess you felt the warm liquid was absorbed by your cloth. You pulled away and locked out foreheads together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't cry it's bad for your heart "

 

 

 

Here you are, worrying about me. I only nodded and wiped my tears. You stood up from the bed and led me to the balcony while holding my hands. I felt secured,guarded and most importantly, loved. I stared at out intertwined hands and I saw the our ring perfectly brushing against each other. You made your way out after me. You held the railing ever so tightly while you inhale the cold night wind. I hugged you from the back and rested my chin on your shoulders.

 

 

 

 

" I'm sorry. "

 

 

 

You turned around and pecked my lips. I swear those lips are the most addicting flavor I ever tasted. You put your hands around my neck and mine on your waist. I pulled you closer, our faces are just inches apart. You locked our forehead once again, and just like that, a light bulb came out of my head. You were confused why I was smilling. I pulled away from our hug and grabbed the remote from the table near the door and played a soft song.

 

 

 

"May I have this dance?

 

 

 

You chuckled and nodded. Your tears were slowly dissapearing and I was glad about it. You put your arms around my neck and mine on your waist. We swayed our body slowly from left to right, feeling the rhythm of the slow music. 

 

"Don't lie to me again."

 

 

 

You said that made me feel guilty, as I hung my head again you raised my head and kissed me. Slowly and gently my lips connected on yours like magnets. I caressed your cheeks as our passionate kiss was heating up. You smiled between our kisses and just like what I see in movies. You dragged me inside and closed the slidding door without our lips apart. You led me to our bed with me on top and you smilling under me.

 

 

 

"The music is perfect. "

 

 

 

You smiled and it went well with your eyes that turned into crescents, I saw you yawn and kissed me again. I immediately pulled away . You raised your eyebrows and I gave you a smile

 

 

"You're tired from crying, aren't you?"

 

You pouted cutely while I kissed your forehead. I stood up and turned the stereo off. I turned around and saw you at the balcony, again. I went towards you and hugged you from the back.

 

"Let's sleep now,"

 

You nodded, but before I could turn my back, you grabbed my wrist and gave me a weak smile

 

"Carry me, Taetae. " I gladly accepted it and held you in my arms. You have your arms around my neck and my arms on your head while the other one was on your legs. I felt like I'm the prince and your the princess I just saved from a big monster. I gently placed you on our bed and layed with you.

 

"I'm sorry" I said while, I hugged you from the back

 

"Stop saying sorry. " You chuckled. 

 

I hummed your favorite song and massgaed your scalp. The moment I knew you were sleeping I grabbed something from my pocket and saw a pink box with a ring in side it.

 

"I'll marry you as soon as I'm ready. "

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I sat up straight and held my fist on my chest. I scrunched my face when I felt a sudden tight feeling. I glanced at you and saw you sleeping. I don't want you to worry. I decided to stand up and go to Yoona's room so, you wouldn't have to see me. I stumbled a litlle while slowly making my way to the room. I twisted the doorknob and made sure that you wouldn't hear, my forehead has sweat forming and my hands gettinng watery. I slowly made my way outside and inside Yoona's room. 

 

My chest tightens and slowly felt a burning feeling on my lungs. I desperately searched for oxygen while I search for my medicine box. I rummaged the cabinets, drawers and even under the bed, but no signs of a totoro designed box. My eyes only shut tighter as my heart muscle started to tighten. I stumbled again while making my way to the drawers and searched again in hope to find what I was searching.

 

"Whe...where are you? " I tried mumbling.

 

I searched under the pillow, but still no signs of it. My chest felt numb and suddenly tightens again. I groaned in pain, but shook it off and searched for my medicine.

 

I made my way out and went to the living room. My hands supporting my whole body by gripping on the railing. I made my way on the couch and threw the pillows. Beads of sweat slowly trailed from my forehead to my nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THUD!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My body brought me to my knees and felt a sudden pain on my head. I put my hands on my temples trying to ease the pain, but it only made the situation worse. I felt like my head was going to explode. I held on the arms rest of the couch and stood up. If I stayed out, Tiffany might here me so, I decided to go upstairs again.

 

I opened the room door with a loud thud. The things behind the door fell down as it hit the wall. I sat down, my back resting on the wall. I can see my pale skin while I held out my arms. I touched the ring on my finger and laughed patheticaly. 

 

My whole body was sweating like my body was soaked in rain and my eyes are still on a tight lock. I stood up again to find my medicine box my knees were getting weaker and weaker as it quivered.  With one swift move. I used my arms to get rid of the things on top of the table. I was feeling dizzy and felt my sight spinning. I blinked it off and gasped for air. 

 

As my breathing hitched. I heard someone call my name, but I can only see black familliar figures. They were 1-2-3...persons. I lost count. They ran towards me, but before they could do so. I collapsed on the cold, hard ground.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter

and sorry for the typo errors too.

 

YEY~

5 upvotes..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH READERS *cries and holds a bouquet of flowers while waving my hands*

HAPPY TAENY DAY!

 

 

follow me on twitter