Yoonhyun

The first time I met you

 

 

After she left Taeyeon, She hurriedly ran to Seohyun's House, After a few minutes she arrived at their front door.

 

KNOCK~ KNOCK~ KNOCK

 

 

KNOCK~KNOCK~KNOCK

 

The door finally creaked open revealing an innocent faced girl

"I'm sorry, I'm la-" She was dragged by Seohyun.

Seohyun crossed her arms and waited for Yoona's explanation.

"I'm really sorry. I'm late, I had a little chat with Unnie"

"Hmm, Okay but next time don't be late, Arra?" Seohyun said with a smile.

Yoona raised her right arms while the other one was on her chest. "Yes, Seobaby..Yoong promises not to be late again" 

Seohyun chuckled at her girlfriends actions.

"So, Seohyun songsaeng, What are you going to teach me?" Yoona excitedly said while placing her things at the study table.

Seohyun tries to think what to teach her girlfriend "Ahh, I know, I'll teach you Math, Since your not very good at that."

"Okay! " Yoona said while doing a salute

Seohun chuckled "So, Lets start" Seohyun picked some papers and pens for her and Yoona and started to write some questions and asked Yoona to answer them. 

"If you correctly answer them all, you'll get a reward"she placed the paper in front of Yoona,

She grabbed her ballpen and scratch paper ."Piece of cake"

 

Yoona managed to answer all the question given by Seohyun."Better pass this to my teacher." She stood up and saw her girlfriend in the couch sleeping soundly, She went to her and stared at her "Keke, You look so cute when you sleep, Hyunnie" While poking Seohyun's cheecks

 

*Poke

"YAH! "She was half awake but went back to sleep.

*Poke

"Yah!"  Yoona as a prankster decided to have a small prank on her girlfriend

She went closer to the latter's ears and whispered."Seo Joo-hyun, Why are you sleeping in the middle of my lecture, I will give you an' F ' " Yoona said chuckling

Seohyun suddenly woke up "No, Don't.. I'm sorry for sleeping at your lect-- " Yoona suddenly pecked Seohyun.

"Yah! Im Yoona! " 

Yoona chuckled "Hehe, Sorry Hyunnie, you know what, you're really cute while sleeping, Keke"

She received a slight punch from her girlfriend "Don't you ever do that again, Yoongiee, You're giving me a heart attack"

She raised her right arm "Keke, Sorry Seororo, Yoong promises not to prank her beautiful girlfriend ever again"

Seohyun blushed at the sudden statement "Okay, did you answer them all?" Seohyun was reffering to the questionaire that she gave to Yoona

"Yes, Ma'am, You need to check it, If there are any mistakes" Actually Yoona was excited about the reward Seohyun was talking about.

"Okay Okay" She scanned the paper thouroughly while on the other hand, Yoona was biting her lip "Hmm, Hmmm, Okay"

"Well, Im Yoona, congratualations, You have a perfect score"

"YESSS! Now where's my reward?" Seohyun stood up from the couch and kissed Yoona on the cheecks, then to the nose, and eyes and lastly in the lips.

"Woah, My hard work was totally worth it, You gave hard Math equations! " She placed her hand in her arm pretending that her head was hurting.

"Oh, I'm sorry Yoongie" Seohyun kissed Yoona's forehead.

"Hyunnie, I want to eat" She said while rubbing her stomach.

"Awwww, My Baby's hungry. Okay let's eat"

 

 

After they were done eating, Seohyun fixed the table while Yoona washed the dishes, After they were done doing their chores, They slumped back into their couch and watched Sergeant Keroro. Well Yoona asked Seohyun what she wanted to watch and yelled "KERORO" So, She doesn't have any choice but to obey her girlfriend.

 

After they were done watching they went to 'tutoring' once again, but this time it was Biology.

"Yeyy, I'm good at Biology" Yoona yelled.

"Well, Let's test if you are really good at it" Seohyun has an evil smirk at her face

"Omho, I think she'll torture me mentally" Yoona said in her mind.

 

Seohyun picked papers and pens for her and Yoona and once again she started writting something on the paper but this time, Seohyun did not allow Yoona to see the questions she was writting unlike the other one.

 

"There, If you answer them correctly. I'll give you something"

 

Yoona was curious at Seohyun's statement, So she did her very best to answer all the question right, But unfortunately she had 1 mistake.

 

Seohyun saw Yoona's sad yet cute expression, "Since you got a perfect score on your Math, I'll give the gift, Just wait here okay?" She stood up from the seat and went to her bedroom, She opened the door and went to the study table (Yes, Seohyun has 2 study tables in her house the one that is near her living room and the other one insede her room) She opened the drawer and grabbed the small box inside, She went downstairs and gave the small box to her girlfriend

 

"Here's your reward" While handing the small box

She took the box and examined the whole box. "What's in it?"

"You have to unwrap it, If you wanna know what's inside"

Yoona grabbed the ribbon and slowly untied it, She carefully ripped the gift wraper and opened the small box.

"Kyaahhh, Rilakkuma!" She hugged the rilakkuma plush toy tightly,

"I will name you Seohyun" 

Seohyun chuckled "Why Seohyun?"

"Because you already have the Yoona bear so mine is Seohyun" Still playing with the plush toy.

Yoona went near to Seohyun and kissed her plumpy lips, at first it was just a kiss but ended up making out,

Both decided to break the kiss in need of air "Thanks My Seororo, I love you!"

Seohyun kissed Yoona's forehead "I love you too, Yoong"

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoonhyun chapter, Don't worry there will be also a Soosun moment!

My hands are really cramping right now, I had a long chapter done but my stupid computer suddenly restarted and I was like WTF?

I tried to make this chapter long but I really can't my fingers really hurts right now. So Mianhe readers,

I will try to update tomorrow to make it up to you guys.

Comment and subscribe

*Gives hugs and kisses* Thanks, Chingus..