Chapter 44: Without you

The first time I met you

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

It's the day of Taeyeon's flight. I really want her to stay, but what can I do? I feel empty just by thinking of her without by my side. A tear dropped on my cheeks as I saw her checking her bags, she looked at me and made a cute pout, I smiled and wiped my tears and sat beside her, no words can be heard through the room, it was filled with complete silence. She hugged me tight and I enjoyed her body's warmth, I wrapped my hands around her waist and cried silently, I know she'll be back, but I can't help it.

 

 

 

 

6 months...

 

 

 

 

 

6 months. I keep convincing myself that 6 months will pass like it's just mere minutes, I keep convincing myself that it's just a damn number. I sobbed as I felt her pull away from the hug, she gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead, she intertwined our hands together and lightly squeezed it " Don't cry, I promise I'll be back " her voice echoed on my mind. Is she really going to be back, who knows what will happen in 6 months. " Promise?" I asked. She cupped my face and rubbed her thumb across my cheek " Promise" then she kissed my forehead.

 

 

We arrived at the airport at exactly 6:00 p.m.. Taeyeon got out of the car and opened the back door. Sooyoung followed and grabbed her bags while Yuri and Hyoyeon did the same. We went inside the airport with each couple holding hands, we were enjoying the last moment with them, I wish it could be longer. I can see swollen eyes from all the girl including Jessica, she was really hurt, she tried to ignore Yuri for 2 days, but Yuri tried to explain everything to her and in the end, the ice princess can't ignore her seobang.

 

Another tear fell on my cheeks as the cold air of the airport blew on my face, Taeyeon held my hand and squeezed it lightly. I looked at her and saw a pair of brown orbs staring at me, slowly a crystal fell on her cheeks "Don't cry" I told her, Now it's my turn to say that line, funny right? "I just don't want to leave you" she said and cupped my face " I'm okay " I said it with assurance, but deep inside it's not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Last call for the passenger of Flight 27"

 

 

 

 

 

Another tear fell on my cheeks, I saw my friends were all crying. I hugged Yuri then Sooyoung then Hyoyeon and lastly Taeyeon, I hugged her like there's no tomorrow, I inhaled her scent and pulled away to kiss her lips.

 

 

 

 

"Last call for flight 27"

 

 

 

 

We both pulled away "You better go" I said and reluctantly removed our intertwined hands, but she held it once again and cupped my face "I love you" those words, those 3 magical words.. this will be the last time I'll hear her voice.. I know there's a thing called 'Internet', but it's still different when you hear it right from your lover's mouth.

 

I stared at them and saw their bodies slowly disappearing from my sight. I felt someone tapping my shoulder "It's just 6 moths, Tiff "Jessica said and hugged me "I know, Jessi"

 

We sat on the chair and gazed at the big glass window, you can see the grey clouds and the big airplanes moving "I'll wait even if takes years" I whispered. Slowly the plane took off leaving, us girls crying.

 

 

I feel so empty as the plane takes off
 
I know that one day
 
It won't be long that you will also know
 
Just how it feels to leave you now
 
 
 

" It's just 6 months Tiff" Sunny tried to comfort me " Y-yeah" I said as I wiped the tears off of my cheeks " You know 6 months will pass easily" She said and gently rubbed my back. Taeyeon usually does that when I cry. I remembered, when I saw a bug on my bed, it suddenly flew right into my shoulders, my body immediately reacted and I managed to remove the scariest thing on my shoulder and it flew off, I sat on the corner with my knees on my chest and cried hard. I heard the door opened and there she came up running towards me and gently rubbed my back saying the most comforting words.

 

 

My world is turning but it's upside down
Now you're so far away while you are learning
How this world spins round
I'm in some other day

 

We were there for 2 hours ,not wanting to stand up and go home. I saw Jessica and Nicole on the corner talking about something while Sunny was sitting beside me, still staring at the big glass window " Fany~ah " Sunny said with a sigh " You'll be strong for tae, right?"What kind of question is that?

I felt nervous when those words came to my mind. I nodded and smiled at her while she did the same.

 

 

I feel a challenge for both you and I
That's how it has to be
In life there's balance
I hope time will fly without you here with me
 
I feel tomorrow can't come by too soon
To bring you back to see that love will follow
Like the red balloon and you'll come home to me
I want you here with me

 

How does it feel to wake up in the morning without a pair of arms hugging your waist, how does it feel to cry silently without someone comforting you, how does it feel... I started to ask myself

 

" Fany~ah, we should get going" Nicole offered her hands and I accepted it. I was now sitting on the front seat of the car while Sunny and Nicole are at the back. Then it started to rain heavily, I glanced at the window and stared at the tiny droplet of rain sticking on the window. I remembered how she would often invite me to play in the rain with her. I silently giggled at the thought, a picture played on my mind, how cute she pouts while I decline her offer, how she nudged my arms and whine cutely while she gives me her pleading puppy eyes. I smiled and remembered what she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You know it's fun to play in the rain "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" My umma once told me that playing in the rain is fun because first, you get to play around without anyone staring at you. Second, it's the time where you can drink hot chocolate after playing and lastly, " She paused

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" this is where you can cry without anyone noticing you "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Fany, are you alright?" Jessica's voice snapped me out of my thoughts " Y-yeah " I nodded and gave her a weak smile " Do you want eat? " She invited me while her eyes focused on the road " I'm not in the mood to eat" I said and laid my head on the window  "Taeyeon asked me to take care of you." I nodded " She gave me permission to knock you on the head, so you better eat, you stubborn mushroom" I sat up straight, crossed my arms and glared at her " Don't you da--" Too late, she knocked my head " Why you. You'll get it from me later, you're lucky that you're driving" She smiled sarcastically

 

 

 


 


 

 


 

   
 

 

 

 

Annyeong readers * waves hand

Update, Keke ^^
Tell me if you want me to end it :DD