Chapter 42

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

I changed my font size :))

My cousins find it ridiculous that you have to read big fonts.so I decided to change it :))

 


 

 

Tiffany wondered at the ceiling without even blinking, her mind was not with her, it was placed on the other side of the universe. She was thinking deeply on how to enjoy the remaining days with Taeyeon, or what will she do without the smaller girl following her around. A tear escaped from her eyes then, came heavy sobs. She sat with her knees on her chest and her head concealed on her arms, her hair was messy, so as her eyes, they were swollen and puffy. She heard the door opened, however ignored it. Then she felt a pair of arms clasped around her waist, there came a familiar scent of perfume that she loved. It was vanilla scented fragrance with a hint of  bubble gum in it. She smiled for she knew who it was.

" Don't cry, fany~ah " The other girl tried to console her, but it was no use, Tiffany only cried even harder.

Tiffany looked up " I-is t-there any way that I can stop you? " 

Seeing Tiffany like this makes her heart shatter in pieces.

She just shook her head and continued to comfort the crying girl " Can I come with you? "Tiffany asked, but Taeyeon shook her head once again that earned a loud groan from the younger girl as she buried her head on her arms.

Taeyeon lifted her chin and stared at her red puffy eyes " H-hey, Look at me "

" Remember what you wrote on my arms?" 

Tiffany nodded " Well, I'm not going to break those rules, so don't worry. " Taeyeon assured.

" I promise that I'll be back "

Tiffany cried even harder " Shhh, Don't cry " Taeyeon gently rubbed Tiffany's back, and it worked, her sobs lightened and her tears were stopped by her simple action. She looked up and their eyes met " I can't afford to lose you tae"

" You're not going to lose me " Taeyeon chuckled " I'm just going out for a few months, that's all, then after that, i will be back"

Tiffany nodded

" Are you hungry, do you want to eat? " Taeyeon changed the topic

Tiffany shook her head " If you eat, " Taeyeon thought for a second " You'll get kisses from me " Tiffany was not convinced " Let see" She paused " If you eat we'll see your favorite movie" Tiffany shook her head again " How about," She paused and put her finger on her chin " Amusement park? " Taeyeon failed again, but a light bulb came from her head " Ahh, How about the beach, let's invite Jessica and the others " 

" Sounds fun right, I'll call them later, but for now you should eat " Taeyeon walked to the kitchen and got the food that she prepared for Tiffany. The tray was full of Tiffany's favorite food from Yakiniku ( Japanese barbecued meat ) and Pink Pancakes.

 

She opened the door and watched Tiffany's eyes turn into crescents. She laid the tray on the bed and went to their cabinet and got a big t-shirt

" You should wear this first before eating " Taeyeon covered her eyes while Tiffany changed

" I'm done, you can look now " She slowly opened her eyes and adjusted her view " You saw me last night and you still close your eyes... Pfftt where did confident Tae go? " Taeyeon laughed and went besides Tiffany  " I respect you Tippani, Now say ahhhh " Taeyeon held the spoon infront of Tiffany.

" Ahhhhhhhhh " Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon and ate the food, chewing it slowly while giving her best eyesmile she can ever give.

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

DUN

 

Taeyeon felt a little weak, she blinked and saw Tiffany's image getting blurred " E-excuse me for a sec " Tiffany eyed her but continued enjoying her food. Taeyeon on the other hand was looking through the mirror while her hands was on the sink to avert her from falling down, she felt like she's on a congested area where there were no space for air. She slowly sat on the empty tub and begun to breathe slowly.

 

A weak knock was heard coming from the door " tae, are you okay "

"Ye-yeah. I'll be there in a minute"  She managed to say with her lungs lacking of oxygen. She stood up again and got her medicine in her medicine box, she managed to smile as she held the totoro designed medicine box. She took one pill and englut it slowly feeling the small pill tracing on her esophagus.

 

She laid her back on the cold tiled wall, her knees on her chest while her head was staring at the ceiling as she gasped for oxygen. She inhaled deeply as she felt her lungs was burning. She can't breathe, she closed her eyes for a minute and waited for the medicine's effect, 

 

"Ta...taee?" Hearing Tiffany's voice made her calm, she stood up and felt a little thump on her chest, but ignored it. She fixed her hair and picked her medicine box before putting it on the mini cabinet and went out.

 

 

"What took you so long ?" 

She didn't answer; instead she changed the topic

" Pani~ah " She said cutely.

" hmm? " Tiffany hummed in response as she took a big bite on her food.

" Nothing " Taeyeon said as she smiled weakly ignoring the thump on her chest. She picked her phone from her pocket. She dialed Jessica's number and waited for the ice princess to pick up. " What are you doing taetae? " Tiffany asked as she placed her plates at the right side of the bed " Calling Sica. " She coughed, Tiffany nodded and chewed the remaining food on

 

" Sicaaaaa! " She meant to shout on purpose for her to breathe out heavily

" No need to shout. " Jessica said on the other line " Go and pack your clothes." 

" Wae?! " Jessica asked " Because we're going to the beach " Just after Taeyeon said, Jessica squealed like a dolphin and a loud thud was heard from the other line making confused Taeyeon stare at Tiffany. She turned her phone on a loudspeaker mode.

" Yahh, Why do you have to scream? " Yuri said in the other line making the two chuckle

" Sorry babe. Taeyeon told me that we're going to the beach and I'm soooo Kyaaahhh~" She squealed again out of excitement making the two couple on the other line cover their ears.

" Sica, turn your phone on speaker mode " Taeyeon said as Jessica obeyed " Let me talk to Yuri "

" Yuri~ah, we're going to the beach. I'll call Sunny and Soo and you'll call Yoong and Seo, Okay? "

" Okay ! " Yuri shouted " Anyway what was that loud thud we heard earlier ?" Tiffany asked " That was me, I fell on the bed when I heard Sica's dolphin scream " Yuri blushed in embarrassment while Taeyeon and Tiffany keeps on laughing.

" Yahhh, Stop teasing me "

" Okay, we'll call you later, Bye! " 

 


 

 

 

" Put your things there Sunny " Tiffany said while pointing to the empty space at the back of the seats " And Soo stop eating our food and help your girlfriend " Tiffany shouted, Sooyoung only put the bag of chips down and frowned while walking towards her girlfriend " Let me help you " She said with in monotone. Sunny gave her all the bags and let her do the rest.

 

Tiffany walked towards the front seat. She stopped when she saw Taeyeon's head popped out of the window while hugging her favorite gingerbread man plushie and her dookong. She gigled to see how cute her girlfriend pouted. She walked slowly  " Aigoo, Why is my baby tae pouting? " Taeyeon made puppy eyes and pouted even more " Why is my baby sulking? "

" Your baby is sulking because her girlfriend is busy packing stuffs " Taeyeon pouted even more that caused the younger girl to chuckle " Aigoo, my baby is so cute " She pecked the older girl's lips earning a light pink circles on the older girl's cheeks. " Tae, my favorite color is starting to appear on your cheeks again ." She teased " You love my kisses, don't you? " Tiffany asked in a teasing manner. She pecked every part of Taeyeon's face, starting to eyes, nose then landed on her plump lips, They both smiled as they were both enclosed in their own world. They both stared at each other lovingly as they hug each other tightly, the whole moment was filled with silence, but Tiffany decided to break it " I'm gonna miss you baby "

 

" I'm gonna miss you too " Taeyeon said " Promise me that you'll come back after, Okay? " Tiffany said still hugging the older girl " I, Kim Taeyeon, will come back after the business trip and.. " She paused " And after that I will continue to love Hwang Miyoung until forever ends " They both pulled away and smiled at each other

 

" Awwwwwwwwwww " All of their friend said " You two, you're perfect for each other " Jessica said as she hugged her seobang's waist " I'm gonna miss my seobang " Jessica pouted " I'm gonna miss you too Sica " Yuri stared at her and gave her a peck " Aishh, " Sunny said trying not to show her tears to her girlfriend " I'm gonna miss my giant baby too " She can't hold it anymore, tears streamed all over her face while Sooyoung hugged her tightly " Don't worry I'll be back, I promise. " Sooyoung said earning a quick kiss from her girlfriend

 

" Stop being so dramatic, you guys " Yoona popped her head while holding all the bag of chips " They will be back in a few months " she rolled her eyes and sat besides Seohyun inside the van " Go Inside now! " She shouted. All of them went inside with Taeyeon on the driver's seat, Tiffany on the front seat while the others are at back 

" LET'S GOOOO! " Sooyoung shouted at the back earning a loud scream from all of them.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I learned so many things on many different workshops that I read for the past weeks and

I'm trying my best to write like a real writer ^____^ just for you guys :))

I hope that all my efforts paid off  * eye smile