Chapter 62

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

" Catch me if you can. bleh~ "

 

The trees swayed with the cool wind and so as the grasses, birds are chirping, humming a melodious harmony that sent the whole place to quietness. Giggles and laughter filled the place with happiness, nothing but pure happiness. That's what she believed. Believed the she is indeed happy. Happy in his arms.

 

" Yah! You run too fast, Woo "

 

Seeing the girl had her hands on her knees while catching her breath, he  went up to her and gave her a water bottle. He watched how the gilr twisted the cap and put the tip on her lips. After the girlwas done drinking she kissed his cheeks before putting the bottle at the bench

 

" Happy 5th monthsary, baby "

 

The girl stood frozen on her spot, he took something from his pocket and hug the girl from behind. Tiffany had her eyes wide open, she forgot about it. He spun her around and made her look right into his eyes, he looked at her with affection and knelt in front of her as he opened the red velvet box in front of her. Tiffany can't help, but to be nervous inside. 

 

" Happy Monthsary! Don't worry, I'm not proposing yet" He emphasized the last word

 

She sighed in relief and gave her hands as he arefully placed the ring on her ring finger. She looked at her hand and saw the diamond ring attached to it, she frowned. She missed the old ring that Taeyeon gave her. She removed it, Wooyoung told her to do so, because it will remind her of Taeyeon. She removed Taeyeon's ring with a heavy heart and placed it where no one can see it. Wooyoung suggested her to remove all pictures of them together and she did. She knows it's the stupidest thing, but she really wants to forget about her. 

 

The latter really gave up on her, it was really hard to let go knowing a big part of your puzzle suddenly went missing. She gave up and moved on. At least that's what she thought -- that she moved on.

 

" I love you. "

 

Those words were the sweetest words that she missed hearing from her, but now. HE'S the one who's saying it to her. She smiled and kissed his cheeks affectionately she ignored 3 words that escaped from the fine man in front of him. Whenever he says 3 words, she would smile and kiss him on his cheeks and it didn't fail to put a bitter-sweet smile on Wooyoung's face.. Tiffany is being conservative around him, she would feel uncomfortable whenever he holds her hand or other skinships. But she was convincing herself that it was okay, since that's what couples do.

 

" We sh-should g-get going now. "

 

Tiffany said and an audible sigh came from her. Wooyoung frowned and let her lead the way to her car.

 

.

 

 

 

 

" Hyobaby, let's check up on Tiff. "

 

Nicole said while she plopped herself on the brown couch besides her girlfriend. She saw her girlfriend's eyebrows were furrowed, she tilted her head and saw the men fighting in the movie. She smiled and chuckled. She found Hyoyeon cute. She nudged her shoulder, but got no response.

 

" Hyooo~ " She tried to use her aegyo, but failed miserably. 

 

Hyoyeon is too focused on the television that she didn't even hear Nicole's single word. Nicole pouted cutely and kissed her on the lips, successfully gaining Hyoyeon's attention.

 

 "Hey.baby "

 

She saw Nicole was pouting, it made her chuckle. Nicole was being extremely cute right now. She just wants to kiss her right now. Nicole asked if they can go to Tiffany's house and received a nod from her girlfriend. Nicole grabbed her phone and called Tiffany and informed her that they'll be coming with Yuri, Jessica and the others.

 

 

 

 

 

" Alligator, can you please stop eating. The sound of your munching irritates me. " 

 

The ice princess complained while she gave her an annoyed look. Yoona was eating since the time she went inside the car and up to now, she still is. It the ice princess annoyed. Yuri can't help but to chuckle seeing her girlfriend, annoyed. 

 

" My 'daughter' is having a fight with her 'Umma', not good. " 

 

They all laughed, while Yuri received an icy glare from Jessica. She kissed her cheeks and gave her an apologetic bow with a charming smile after it. Jessica rolled her eyes and put her eye mask on and tried to sleep. Yuri apologized to Yoona by giving her chips it made the young girl happy that she immediately placed the one she's holding in front of her and opened the new one. Seohyun giggled and kissed her forehead it made Yoona smile.

 

" Yoona, can I have some of those? "

 

The shikshin gave her pleading puppy eyes, she saw Seohyun staring at her waiting for her next action. it made Yoona frown that she had to share her chips to Sooyoung. She gave it to her with a heavy heart. Seohyun gave her a light kiss and it was totally worth it for Yoona.

 

 

" WE'RE HERE! " Hyoyeon shouted making all of them wide-awake, except for the sleeping beauty who had her eyes mask on. They went outside the car with Yuri having Jessica on her back., she was literally dying due to Jessica's weight

 

" She's heavy. "

" Try to tell her that when she's awake, you might end up being at the hospital " Hyoyeon joked making all of them laugh.

 

" OMO! Sunny, Seohyun! " 

 

Tiffany went outside her house and gave them a long embrace. They haven't seen each other in a while, they last saw each other when they were at the beach. She pulled away from the hug and helped them with their bags. Yuri was the first one to enter Tiffany's house, the outside didn't changed at all it still has pink flowers and cute little garden gnome. But this one, surprised her, the photos of Tiffany and Taeyeon that usually amazes her suddenly was replaced by pictures of Tiffany and some shows with Wooyoung.

 

 

She shook her head in disappointment and went upstairs to place the sleeping ice princess. She laid her carefully and went downstairs to check on the others, and as expected all of them wondered inside the house. It's like it's their first time to go inside Tiffany's house, They all stared at Tiffany.

 

She puts her hair on the back of her ears and gave them a small bow before excusing herself to go in the kitchen to prepare their dinner. When Tiffany was gone they all stared at each other asking answers with their eyes. Yoona who came late, barged in and went inside. She had her eyes widen, especially her girlfriend. She blinked her eyes, she can't believe what she's seeing right now. They all can't

 

" Let's sit first "

 

Sooyoung broke the ice and lightly pushed everyone to sit on the couch and they did, but they still had confused eyes. Yuri went down and sat on the floor in the middle earning everyone's attention. 

 

" I know you're all wondering what has gotten into Tiffany to remove their pictures and replace it with Jerkyoung's pictures, but don't judge her. Let's just wait for her to tell us what really happened, don't ask her, just let her. No one will ask. Is that clear? Just act normal, like we didn't see anything changed " Yuri whispered, making sure not to let Tiffany hear.

 

They all nodded and pulled away from the circle they made. And exactlyat cue Tiffany came in with a tray on her hand , she placed it in front of them and sat on the floor.

 

" Hey, did you make sure that our dinner's edible? " Hyoyeon tried to break the ice.

 

They all laugh and went on comfortably with their chat. Just like what Yuri said, no one asked about the sudden change. Their dinner was ready and Sooyoung was the first one to sit, she had the spoon on her right, while the fork was on the left, she was waiting for their dinner excitedly, like a seven year old kid waiting to for her ice cream. 

 

They all chukled and sat on the dinning chair. Yuri went upstairs to wake her princess up, it took her 30 minutes to wake her up. She had to scare her by saying she'll cook cucumber soup for a month, she received a glare and painful beating from HellSica, but she gave her a kiss and it didn't fail to surprise Jessica, she used the chance to escape from her and shouted her to go downstairs and have dinner while she ran to the door.Of course the ice princess whined and asked her husband to carry her, and without hesitation Yuri came back offering her a piggyback ride which Jessica enjoyed.

 

 

 

 

" LET'S DIG IN! " Sooyoung and Yoona shouted at the same time.

 

They ate in peace, and of course it was lighten up with Hyoyeon's jokes and with SooSun's constant cute arguing. They all agreed to have a drink. The maknaes were not allowed to drink, but they convinced the unnies to at least let them drink soya

 

" Soju, wine or rhum? " Nicole asked

" SOJU! " They all shouted

 

They went to the nearest convient store and bought snacks and 3 cases of soju and 5 bottles of chocolate soya, they're all determined to finish three cases of soju before the sun rises. To make the session fun they all agreed on a bet; who stays until the morning wins and the first one to go down will do whatever the winner says for a day. 

 

Nicole, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon went inside and put their shoes neatly beside the door. When Sooyoung saw them, she was the first one to shout. They placed the drinks on the table and made a circle.

 

" Cheers! " Tiffany shouted

" WOOOOO! "

 

The night started with clinging of bottles and the sound of Tiffany's constant shouting. They're enjoying each others company. They haven't done this since ages and they want to make it last and be numb for just one night. 2 cases of soju were down, 1 more to go, the maknaes finished their soya and stayed their to guide their Unnies in case something might happen. 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

Jessica was already drunk. She was already singing and shouting without a reason, Tiffany, Nicole and Sunny were half drunk while Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stayed intact, since they have high alcohol tolerance.

 

" HEY, I JUST MET YOU AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER SO CALL ME MAYBE! " Jessica shouted, Yuri chuckled and went to her girlfriend to ask her if she was okay. 

 

" Hey, who are you? " Jessica asked with a bit of seductive voice, she used her index finger to touch Yuri's chest and slowly slid it to her abdomen feeling the latter's chiseled abs

Yuri only chukled. She felt Jessica's finger slid on her bare abs, inside her shirt. Yuri shivered

 

" You're hot! "

Sooyoung gave her a signal to tease Jessica, Yuri agreed and nodded. She gave the maknaes a 'don't look' gestures..

 

" Thanks. You too " 

" You.. *hiccup*.. You're familiar. Have I seen..*hiccup* you before? "

" No. "

" Really? *hiccup* You really look hot " Jessica said 

" You too " Yuri caressed Jessica's cheeks and slowly tilted her head to kiss Jessica, but was stopped half way when Jessica held her shoulders to stop her.

 

" You look hot and all, but too bad I'm already taken. This chick is a property of Kwon Yuri " Jessica said while pointing herself. Her words made Yuri smile from ear to ear.

 

" Unnie, are you done with teasing. We're uncomfortable " Yoona gave her a disgusted look

 

Yuri gave them a light bow. Nicole decided to play a game, they played spin the bottle. They moved the table and made a circle. Just to be fair, they asked Seohyun to spin the bottle. The first pin, tip of the bottle was pointed at Sooyoung while the other end was Hyoyeon.

 

" Truth or Dare "

" Dare "

" Dance around like a monkey "

 

She asked Tiffany to play Baauer's Harlem Shake and danced like a monkey in front of them, Sunny laughed with her aegyo, while Yoona used her 'Aliggator smile' Sooyoung was dancing like there'sno tomorrow, she did a Michael Jackson shout while putting her hand on her head while the other one was on her stomach.

 

 

The next spin. The tip pointed at Jessica while the end was Tiffany. She smirked.

 

" Truth..*hiccup* or Dare? " Tiffany asked while she took a shot of soju, her eyes were already giving up. Nicole and Sunny is half drunk, but not as drunk as Tiffany.

 

" Dare. " Jessica said while laying her head on Yuri's shoulder

 

I'll just ask her something she can spill. Hehehehe. - Tiffany

 

" Te-tell us *hiccup* ..3 secrets we... don't know " The crowd with 'Ohhh~' 

 

" Okay fine! " Jessica is not the kind of person to tell secrets, but she was drunk and unconcious about what she's doing. 

 

" I found Nicole and..*hiccup*.. Hyoyeon a hot couple. I was actually..*hiccup*.. when they danced together "

They laughed while the 'hot' couple blushed from the compliment

" I hate cucumber jokes especially when Yuri tells one and lastly..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I know..*hiccup* .. where she is.. " 

 


 

 

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! YOU GUYS ARE STILL HANGING ON

YEAHH! YOU'RE SO AWESOME! 

I LOVE YOU READERS :)

 

SORRY IF TOOK ME.. 12414735735 YEARS JUST TO UPDATE :))