Chapter 24: Day 1 (The preparations)

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

My reflection was in the window of the train I boarded in the new town.
My eyes seemed uneasy.
You taught me not to forget my true self
I wonder if you’re even shining now
The flowing scenery made me take a deep breath.
And looking up the sky’s horizon
I hear your voice
Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Because I know its strength
Your love has lightened
Because of the slanted world, it seems like I’m tumbling down
You supported me
Even standing on a shaking train
Your simple smile is the best
Even if the world ends, I will believe in your smiling face for eternity.
I decided at that time.
Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near.
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else
All my love is for you
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah
Whatever the future holds, I will open it with these hands
Even from the far and distant roads, you continue to shine for me so
You can start to run with fear (not for you)
Because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anybody else

 


At the last strum of the Guitar, Taeyeon finished practicing the song she'll sing on the day of confession "Whew! This is hard." She complained.

"I only wish, She have the same feelings towards me, but what if.." Her brain started to imagine bad scenarios that Tiffany will not accept her feelings. "But what if.. She's not like me, What if she's straight, Arghh! Stop this Taeyeon" She shouted.

 

"No, Whatever happens you should tell her how you feel, Even if it leads to rejection" Jessica said.

Taeyeon was surprised to see Jessica "W-what are you doing here, And how did you get in?"

Jessica walked towards Taeyeon and hit her head "Pabo, You left your door open."

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head "Ahh, Really?"

 

"You know what Taeyeon, these past few days, I realized how you're really in love with Tiffany, The way you stare at her, The way you smile like an idiot without any reasons, And the way you protect her." Jessica said with a bit sad face.

 

"How'd you know?" Taeyeon asked

 

"Because, That was the way you looked at me." She looked down, Tears were rolling down her face.

"Shhh, Don't cry." Taeyeon said as she wiped the tears on Jessica's face.

She lifted Jessica's head "You will find the right one for you."Jessica looked at Taeyeon and just gave her an assuring smile.

 

Jessica wiped the tears in her cheeks "C'mon, Taengoo . Let's practice. And I'll help you with the preparation."

"Jinjja"

Even though it kills her inside, She just needs to let go of her.

"Nae, But promise me that you'll invite me to your wedding, Okay?"

"Hehe, Sure."  

"So let's practice!." Jessica cheered, They both giggled.

 

 

After hours and hours of practice,

 

Jessica decided to go to the flower shop with Taeyeon.

She picked pink roses "Taeyeon, I think Tiffany will like this" She gave the flower to Taeyeon " Yes, Tiffany loves pink!"

After paying the flowers they immediatly left and went to their next destination

"Next stop, Lights, Tables and chairs" They both cheered.

 

They called Sooyoung and Yuri, To handle them. "So, What's next?" Taeyeon asked

"Let's go to the amusement park, Like the old times."

"I'll buy Ice cream, You'll buy snacks"  Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

At the amusement park.

 

 

 "Ahhhhhh, Taeyeon!" Jessica squealed like a dolphin  while grabbing Taeyeon's arms

They were both at the scary house, The house was filled with screams and fake scary ghosts.

"Sica, They're just fake" Taeyeon tried to calm her. She saw the latter tightly clinging her arms in her's, She smiled and remembered their old times, How they would go to amusement parks and watch movie together, go to restaurants and laugh as if no one was there. Went to parks and stare at evening sky, Cuddling each other on a rainy day.  She missed them a lot.

 

She cupped the younger girl's face and hugged her. That action made Jessica confused.

They stayed in that postion for minutes.

"Tae, Are you okay?" Jessica asked

"Dae, I just missed this kind of moments"  Taeyeon said, And immediatly broke the hug

 

Minutes later

 

they already got out of the scary house, Taeyeon felt like her ear was about to explode because of Jessica's dolphin scream.

"You know, you never changed. You still scream like a dolphin"  She chuckled.

Jessica gave her a cold glare " And that glare.. I missed them" They both laughed

 

They sat on a nearby bench inside the amusement park, Taeyeon decided to buy ice cream, While Jessica bought the snacks.

"Here's vanilla for me and chocolate for you" She handed the ice cream, Jessica gave her the snacks and both sat on the bench

 

"Hey, Princess!" Taeyeon kissed Jessica's cheeks.

"Yaah! What was that for?" Jessica blushed.

"That's for helping me" Taeyeon said,

Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheeks "That's for thanking me"

They both laughed

 

 

After eating, Taeyeon sent Jessica home and bid their goodbyes. "Byeee, Taengoo, Goodluck!" Jessica said while waving her hands.

"Bye Princess!" Taeyeon waved back.

"HWAITING" Jessica cheered, Earning giggles from Taeyeon. And by that Taeyeon left.

 

 

 

At her house.

Taeyeon can't help to be nervous, She sighed deeply " I can do this!" She tried to cheer herself up.

"Yes, Unnie you can do it" Yoona and Seohyun went inside her room and sat on the bed with Taeyeon.

"Don't worry Unnie, Tiffany will surely accept your feelings" Seohyun tried to cheer her up

"I hope so"

 

------------------------------------------

TBC, Heyyy, So how you've been guys??

Hehe, I already got 50+ subs, Keke Thanks for that readers.

I really appreciate it <3

 

-Gherella Out-