Pain comes back

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is that..Y-you?

She looked down and was about to cry when Tiffany lift her head up.

"Tae, What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, excuse me Sir, I will just go to the bathroom" Taeyeon excused herself and quickly went to the bathroom.

 

The blonde girl then followed her. Tiffany was about to follow them but was stopped when she saw that there's a hand on her wrist.

"Please, Ms. Hwang have a seat. We'll discuss our plans" Tiffany sat on her chair and listened. Though she's really worried about Taeyeon, Lately she was okay, But now she think that Taeyeon is acting a bit weird.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I went to the bathroom, I looked at myself on the mirror, A tear escaped from my eyes. The pain was all coming back to me, The pain that I was able to remove from the past 2 years. The pain that sent me down and down..

 

I cried harder thinking "Why did she come back?" I slammed my hands to the the wall beside me, When I heard the door open.

 

"Taengoo~" I heard her voice, The voice that I was longing for, The voice that I used to love, The voice that would comfort me in the hard times.

"What's wrong?" She patted my back while I cried harder.. I miss her voice, touches and even her face.

 

"W-why?" I asked her while sobbing.."What do you mean Taengoo~ah" She replied.

"Why did you come back?" I asked her.

 

She looked down. 

"Ummh-"

"Taengoo, I'm here to say Sorry"

"You're here to say sorry" I said with a sarcastic voice.

"Ye-yes" still looking down.

 

 

"Did you know how hard it is for me to get over, Do you know how hard it is for me to live without you by my side, It was just 2 years but seemed like forever, Do you know how much I longed for your touches and longed for you" I exclaimed still crying.

 

I was about to leave, But was stopped when I felt a pair of arma wrapped around my waist.

 

"Let me go" I oredered her but she didn't move a single inch.

"Taengoo, Please let me explain first"

 

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF!." I shouted and faced her

 

Seeing her crying makes my heart ache, but my anger was taking over, There were so many questions in my mind that was unanswered and so many puzzles to solve.

 

 

She looked down..

 

"U-ummh. I l-left you be-because" She stuttered.

"BECAUSE OF W-WHAT?! " I yelled at the top of my lungs

"Be-because.. "

 

She sighed heavily

 

" Because, My Father wants me to handle our business in the U.S and stay there permanently,he doesn't want you for me, He said that he will try to kill you If I tried to go near you again, So I don't have a choice but to break up with you, Even though it hurts me to leave, I had to. Those 2 years.. I've been missing you so badly, Everyday I cried myself into bed, thinking 'Did I make the right decision to leave you'... Taengoo Please believe me.. I still love you" She hugged and cried with me.

 

 

"Taengoo, I love you, And I'm sorry.." She said while hugging me tightly, My eyes widened after her explaination. 

 

 

 

I broke the hug and was about to leave but was stopped when she held my wrist.

"Taengoo.." She sobbed ..She looked at me with puffy eyes, I really want her to stay.. But I'm afraid I might get hurt again.

"Please Jessi" I cupped her face. 

" I convinced my Dad that you're the right one for me, That's why I'm here." She said still crying.

 

I wiped the tears in her cheecks using my thumb.

 

"Please, Jessi.. I don't want this to be ha-"  I was stopped when I felt something warm on my lips, I closed my eyes for a second and kiss her back putting all my emotions in the kiss. I moved my lips in sync.. It was just a small passionate kiss but it was really full of emotions..

 

 

I stopped kissing her when I realized what I'm doing.. 

 

I looked down.. " I-I'm sorry" I bowed to her and left her still crying..
 


 

I went to the table and saw Tiffany and Mr. Jung shaking hands, The meeting was already over, I grabbed her hands 

"Fany~ah.. C'mon let's leave" I whispered to her.

"Where have you been?" She whispered with a worried tone.

 

"Again, Ms.Kim, It was nice talking to your Secretary, I really enjoy her company, Umhh, May I just ask where have you been, Ms. Kim" Mr.Jung asked curiously,

 

"It's obvious that you knows why I was gone it was part of your plan" Taeyeon thought

 

"U-umh, I received an emergency call from my friend, T-they said t-that they were in the hospital" I lied.. I stuttered when I was talking, I'm not really good at lying, I'm sure that Tiffany noticed my weird actions.

"Oh, Is that so?" Mr. Jung asked.

 

Then suddenly we all turned our attention at Jessica who is walking towards us with red puffy eyes.

"Ahh, Ms. Jung, Why are you crying" Tiffany asked with a worried tone.

"Ahh, I-I'm not crying I think there's a dust in my eyes" Jessica said while rubbing her eyes.

 

"Eh-em," Mr, Jung cleared his throat "Well, Ms. Kim, You should be going now, Your friend needs you" Mr, Jung added

 

 

We bowed and left them, I hunged my head low, I can see Tiffany staring at me with a worried expression.

"Tae, What's wrong" She asked..

"N-nothing" I stuttered again.

"Tae, I know you.. You stutter when you're lying" She lift my head.

"I'll tell you tomorrow"

 

 

Then we went to my car, I asked Tiffany to drive this time, Since I can't really focus on driving, We might end up on the hostpital..

 

The whole ride was really quite, I'm in deep thoughts, I remember what happened in the restaurant, My head hurts. I can't think straight, My heart was really beating like crazy. And I don't know why.

 

 

---------------------

Readers, Don't kill me *Hides in the closet*

 

Keke, Hi readers!

 

So, Yeah.. I put Jessica in the story.. So to make it short

Jessica left Taeyeon because her Dad threatened her that he'll kill Taeyeon if she goes near Jessica.. So Jessica had no choice but to break up with her.Jessica also convinced her father that Taeyeon is the one for her.. And went to  Korea to meet Taeyeon and to be their business partner.

 

 

 

Keke, So guys please vote for SNSD
http://global.mnet.com/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=8