Chapter 60: Chance

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk was in his clinic holding a clipboard studying it silently, his eyes were glued stuck on the paper on his hand. He didn't notice that someone was staring at him.

 

" Leeteuk. W-what.. *sniff*.. are you doing? " 

 

Upon realizing that someone was there he immediately hid the clipboard and stared at the person in front of him. He realized that it was no other than Tiffany who seems to be stressed. Her eyes were puffy and red while her nose were the same colour as her eyes. It made Leeteuk widen his eyes.

 

" OMO! What happened to you? "

 

Tiffany nodded and sighed while closing her eyes. Leeteuk knew it was the same reason all over again. She cried because of Taeyeon. The younger latter would often come to their house at night crying and asking if it's okay with Jeishi to sleep with her, and of course as a good friend they are, they let Tiffany do so.

 

They understand Tiffany's situation. They promised that they'll be by her side, because he knows that at these kind of times, friends are the most needed. He chuckled and smiled

 

“Let me guess, you cried yourself to sleep while staring at Taeyeon's photo " 

 

Tiffany nodded and sniffed. Leeteuk called his girlfriend up on the phone and asked her to come to his room. After minutes, she came with a smile welcoming them both. She went to Tiffany's side and caressed her back

 

“Don’t be like that Fany~ssi " 

 

Jeishi shook her head while Tiffany sobbed again. Leeteuk had an idea and texted the others.

 

From: Mr Dimple 

To: Kkab Yul, Yoonchoding, Seororo, Ice Princess, Hyochoding, TweetyCole, Shikshin Soo, SunnyBunny

 

“AYO! Fany's here. Meet us up at the park near our building. ASAP! "

 

From: KkabYul

To: Mr. Dimple

 

" Sica is here with me. We'll meet you up later ^~^ "

 

From: Yoonchoding

To: Mr. Dimple

 

" Seo and Hyo unnie is cooking. I'll tell them later, Oppa. Is Tiffany unnie crying, again? Aigoo -__-" Tsk! " 

 

From: TweetyCole

To: Mr. Dimple

 

I might be a little late, I'm with Krystal and Ambro.. I mean Amber. Kekekeke~ 

 

 

 

After he sent the message he looked at Tiffany's red eyes and felt how lonely and miserable Tiffany is right now. He wants to make her happy, but what can he do? He silently sighed and stood up from his seat. He sat in front of Tiffany and looked at her.

 

" Fany, don't be like that it hurts us to see you like this. "

 

Tiffany nodded while Jeishi prepared a cup of tea. Indeed, Tiffany was miserable and grey most of times. It's because when Taeyeon left, her happiness left her too. It's like she has no reason to live anymore. Tiffany sighed and took the tea from Jeishi's hand. She bowed to her and smiled.

 

“Tiffany~ssi. Why don't we hang out today? "

 

Tiffany looked at her and nodded. On the other hand Sooyoung and Sunny were on their way to the park with the others too. They decided to meet at their house and go at the park together. They brought Wooyoung with them. Even though Yoona and Yuri tried to convince Nicole not to call him, but she has a reason -- Wooyoung can make Tiffany smile, ever since the day Taeyeon left, he has been the one who makes Tiffany happy. 

 

“Sica..” Yuri tried to wake the sleeping girl who has her head on her shoulder.

 

Jessica groaned in annoyance. She blinked her eyes and tried to adjust her vision. She saw Yuri who was smiling at her.

 

“We’re almost there " 

 

Jessica nodded and put her head on Yuri's shoulder again. She did not close her eyes, but instead; sniffed the younger girl's Lavender - Lemon perfume. Yuri who felt Jessica was smiling happily, she blushed when Jessica's lips were on her pulse point

 

“Sica, you should control your hormones, Seohyun is sleeping beside you, she might wake up and caught you red-handed" Yuri whispered to her lovers ear.

 

Jessica blushed in embarrassment and held her head down to hide her redden cheeks. Yuri, who found it cute made a cute smirk. She held Jessica's head and carefully placing it on her shoulders. Yoona who was wide awake was staring at her girlfriend. Her fingers traced the maknae's cheeks, then her forehead to her lips. She smiled when the thought of Seohyun came to her mind. She can't believe that the most beautiful person on earth is beside her right now. She nudged the innocent maknae and told her that they're already there.

 

 

Sooyoung went out first, then run on the other side to open the door for her bunny. Sunny gave a cute smile while Jessica's eyes rolled. She, indeed hates Sunny's aegyo. Sooyoung offered her hand to Sunny and guided her carefully. Tiffany who was sitting on the bench saw the whole scene. She remembered how Taeyeon would do that to her, how Taeyeon would buckle her seatbelt for her.

 

Wooyoung came out and went to Tiffany's direction while the others were following him behind. Wooyoung gave his most charming smile while he received a bow from her. Wooyoung asked if she wants to go swimming today. Tiffany nodded and turned her head towards Leeteuk 

 

“Do you want to come?”

 

Leeteuk nodded and made his way to his clinic. He always has spare clothes for Jeishi and of course for him too. He went back and offered Jeishi her extra clothes. Tiffany saw it and asked if she can go home to grab some of her stuff

 

“No need Tiff, I already did that for you. "

 

Jessica gave thumbs up assuring her that she picked the best clothes that she can see. Jessica gave a small smirk while the others didn't see it. They all went to Sooyoung's van and went inside. Jessica groaned again.

 

“We just went out and streched our butts and now were going to seat for 2 hours again. " 

 

Yuri chuckled and offered her hand to her Princess. Jessica pouted and went inside. The van was packed with laughs and jokes because of Hyoyeon, but Tiffany was just staring outside the window with Jeishi beside her. Leeteuk tilted his head to see Tiffany, he sighed when he saw Tiffany zoning out again.

 

" And then he was like ' I'm your fa-fa-father ' " Hyoyeon said with a bit of annoying singing.

 

They all laughed while Tiffany smiled when Wooyoung turned his head at her. Wooyoung asked Jeishi if it's okay for Jeishi to change seat and she agreed. Once Wooyoung was on Tiffany's side he poked her cheeks and tried to gain her attention

 

“OH! OH! OH! PPAREUL SARANGHAE. AH! AH! AH! MANI MANI HEY~ "

 

Wooyoung sang her favorite song. Tiffany remembers how Taeyeon would change the lyrics and dance like a complete weirdo in front of her just to cheer her up. She smiled and faced him; Wooyoung smiled and grabbed something in his pocket. He saw that someone texted him and it made him nod, but then was followed by a smirk. He glanced back at Tiffany, checking if she saw the message. He sighed in relief when he saw that Tiffany was zoning out. He cheked on his other side if Leeteuk saw it and a of luck! Leeteuk was sleeping soundly.

 

He chuckled mentally. 

 

 

When they got there. Jessica was the first one to get out and stretched her whole body. She inhaled the fresh air while Yuri made her way out. She immediately back hugged her lover and put her chin on her shoulder

 

“SEO, DON'T LOOK! P.D.A ALERT! "

 

Yoona covered her girlfriend's eyes while Yuri gave her a deadly glare. Yoona chuckled and removed her hands from Seohyun's sight. The maknae chuckled at her girlfriend’s antics.

 

Wooyoung came out. He offered his hands to guide Tiffany and the latter accepted it with a smile. Yuri gritted her teeth while Yoona clenched her fist. They both hate Wooyoung, but tries their best not to show it. 

 

“Ms. Hwang. Prince Wooyoung would like to ask if you want to eat something. "

 

Wooyoung bowed with his hands on his abdomen. Tiffany smiled and shook her head. Wooyoung bowed again and held Tiffany's hand. He blushed when he realized that he was holding her hands while Tiffany felt uncomfortable. Sunny who saw it grabbed Tiffany's hand and led her to Jessica's direction. Wooyoung was left dumbfounded.

 

“Sicaa~~" 

 

Sunny yelled with her cute voice. It made Jessica turn her head and suddenly gave her an icy stare

 

“Do your aegyo again and I will cut your hair bald. "

 

Sunny chuckled and went behind Tiffany. Tiffany laughed and it made their eyes widen. Again, they saw her smile and it was a sight to see. 

 

When they went to their own cabin. Jessica went to Tiffany's room. They were chatting non-stop and Tiffany was back to her bubbly mode. It has been always like that. Now, she's bubbly then later she's hyper than after that she's gloomy. She became bipolar and it made her friends worried and confused.

 

“Let me see how you look. ":

 

Jessica clapped her hands when Tiffany went out of the bathroom with her bikini. Her curves were showing off while her milky white skin were exposed. Jessica clapped her hands in amazement. She was in her bikini too since Yuri was forcing her to wear it.

 

They all went out and they were wearing bikinis while Seohyun was wearing a simple beach dress with her hair tied in a bun. It made all the guys on the beach jaws wide open while Yoona's eyes were dark. Seohyun who saw it smiled and kissed her lovers lips. Yoona blushed and gave her an apologetic bow

 

“WE ARE SHEKSHI! " Leeteuk shouted

“Aish, don't shout :" Hyoyeon said

“Where’s Wooyoung? " Sunny asked

 

 

 

 

 

“HEY GUYS! " 

 

Someone shouted and it made their head turn to where the sound came from. When they saw who it was their jaws literally dropped when they saw Wooyoung on his simple beach shorts. His abs showed off, it was toned and perfect. Tiffany blushed when she saw Wooyoung while Wooyoung did the same when she saw how y Tiffany looks with her bikini on.

 

 

 

" I think...I'll give him a chance "

 


 

Comments and Votes up :))

 

I'M MAKING MYSELF SUFFER WITH THIS CHAPTER

TAENG WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?

KEKEKE~

 

Sorry for the typo errors and boring chapter ^~^