Chapter 46

The first time I met you

 

 
 
 
 
 Just promise me you'll think of me everytime
you look up in the sky and see white clouds "

 

 

 



 

 

 

Sitting on a park bench in a Sunday afternoon, isn't what you actually wanted on a beautiful day, but she was enjoying the sun's rays, feeling it through her white milky skin. She let out a sigh and smiled afterwards. She glanced at her wrist watch only to see that it was Quarter to 3. She stood up from her seat and walked comfortably while her hands completely secured on her right pocket.

 

 

She looked up and saw the orange sky blending with the white cotton clouds above, moving in unison. The trees dances with the light blew of the wind with birds peacefully laid on their nest. She closed her eyes  and opened them again.

 

Should I tell her?

 

She continued walking until her feet brought her to a small cafe near the park, she smiled as she remembered her last visit at her favorite place. The door bell clunged as she opened the door lightly. She popped her head and was welcomed by a warm smile 

 

"Good Afternoon Taeyeon~ah"

 

Another warm smile was given by the girl who was standing near the counter. She looked beautiful with her white apron tied at her back, and her brown hair carelessly tied in a bun.. 

 

"Ahh, I see.. The piano, right?"

 

Taeyeon nodded as she placed herself comfortably on the piano stool, she placed her fingers on the keyboard and started to play a simple song. 

 

 

Her heart was with the tune of the piano as rhythm and melody danced around the room sending harmony on the girl's heart. She pressed notes and keys with her eyes closed and her head lightly bobbing with every note she hit. She put all her feelings and emotion on the song, she didn't notice that there were small droplets of tears rolling down her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes as lightness took over the darkness that covered her a while ago.

 

"That was beautiful"

 

"Thank you."

 

She wiped her tears and respectfully bowed at the girl who's standing in front of her "I should leave " she lowered her head and walked towards the door.

 

She was welcomed by a cool breeze of air hitting her bare face and her beautiful brown hair, she inhaled the cold wind and started walking.


 

 

She opened her apartment door and was a bit shocked to see her three friends waiting for her patiently "Where have you been? " said the tall girl "I didn't tell you that I was going for a small walk at the park, Cuz' you were busy with the papers earlier " All of them nodded.

 

Did you send it to her?

 

The blonde nodded and focused her eyes at the flat screen tv 

 

"So how was your meeting with Mr. Park? "

 

The small girl propped herself on the couch and shrugged her shoulders " He said that it will take 2 years of preparation, but I don't want to wait that long"

All of them looked at the older girl "2 years?!" All of them said in unison that made the older girl flinch. She nodded in response and as for the three they facepalmed their selves "How are you going to tell her? " She shrugged her shoulders

 

 

When the right time comes

 

She stood up from her sit and walked up to her room, she laid herself at her king sized bed and opened her laptop, she saw that her lover was online she immediately clicked her name and invited her on videocam

 

"Hey Tae~"

 

Her voice sent shiver all over the older girl's body, she missed her voice badly. She tried to fake a smile, good thing that it wasn't that much obvious

 

"Hey Fany~ah, how long have you been waiting?"

 

She let out another fake smile

 

"for about 30 minutes now"The older girl nodded

" I have a good news "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be back in 3 days."

 

 

 

 

 

A loud squeal was heard by Taeyeon who covered her ears in annoyance. The door suddenly opened revealing a small girl wearing black tank top and grey sweat shorts, and at her back was a tall and a blonde girl.

 

" I heard my Sica " The tanned girl laid herself besides the small girl and waved her hands at the two beautiful brunettes in front of the screen

 

" Yul~"  Yuri smilled as she heard her wife whine " I miss you."

 

" I miss you too." 

 

" YAH! Where's my Nicole?" Hyoyeon asked and placed herself besides Taeyeon

" And my Sunny too." Sooyoung whined

" Aish, don't you have laptops, I'm having a moment with my wife." Taeyeon said that earned chuckles from the two brunette. The three choding scratched their heads and went to their own rooms.

 

" So where are we?" Taeyeon tried to be cheerful, but deep inside she wanted to close her eyes and sleep, not wanting to think of any thoughts about anything.

" You said you'll be here in 3 days " Tiffany gave her best eyesmile that she can give

 

I'm going to miss those pretty eyes.

 

" Why so fast?"

" You don't want me to come home?" Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms 

" Aigoo so cute. " another chuckle was heard.

 

I'll miss your voice.

 

 

" I want you to come home, but you still have 3 months left. "

" W-we're in a 2 week b-break " 

 

Why did I stutter?

 

Tiffany had a weird feeling inside her, like something's wrong. She creased her eyebrows and looked at Taeyeon who couldn't stare at her " Is there a problem, fany~ah"

 

She shrugged it all off " No."

" So, I'll sleep now okay, I'm really tired"  Taeyeon said

" Okay, I love you"

 

" I love you too."

The younger girl smiled and turned her laptop off.

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

 After I was done talking to my Taetae I looked around our room and mountains of clothes scattered everywhere, crumpled papers were carelessly lying on the floor, while some drawers were lightly opened. I sighed

 

This is going to be a lot of work to do,

 

I stood up and grabbed all of my clothes and neatly placed them on a basket. I was pretending to play basketball, I picked up many clothes and lined them up beside me. I picked up my t-shirt and threw them at the basket.

 

 

2 points

 

 

3 points

 

 

Shoot

 

 

Wooo!

 

 

I was having a lot of fun. After I was done  'playing basketball' I grabbed my mini-vacumm cleaner and turned it on. I let it on dust and other dirty things that sticked on my pink carpet. I reached under the sofa, the tv rack, and lastly the bed. I stretched my hands and let the vacumm cleaner do all the work for me. I heard an annoying sound coming from the it. I turned it off and checked to see if there was something wrong.

 

My eyes widened, I saw Taeyeon's medicine box. I remembered that I picked it for her since it's totoro designed. I shrugged my shoulders and put it carefully on her drawer.

 

 

Must be her cough medicine

 

 

At last, my work is done. I proudly looked at our room and it was sparky clean. I mentally gave myself a pat on the shoulders.

 

Good Job!

 

 

I laid myself carelessly on my bed slowly closing my eyes, I let the darkness took over my eyes, and soon I was on my dreamland.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Follow me on Twitter

A/N: Hey~ 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, readers.

What's on your wishlist, Huh? Tell me, Tell me :))

I have a gift for you..

Do you want it now??

As in now..??

 

 

 

 

Here's my gift.. * kisses your cheek *