Chapter 12

The first time I met you

 

 

 

KNOCK~KNOCK~KNOCK

 

 

 

 

KNOCK~KNOCK~KNOCK

 

 

Taeyeon was awoken by the loud knock on her door, She peeked at her clocked and it was already 8:30 in the morning, She wondered who in the world would knock 8:30 in the morning.She took her PJ's off and changed to her normal clothes, She went downstairs. When she approached her door she slowly twisted the doorknob. Once the door was opened, Her eyes suddenly widened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SICA? Wh-what a-are you d-doing her- " She was stopped at her words when Jessica put her fingers in Taeyeon's lips and went inside.

 

"Shhhhh" She pinned Taeyeon causing Taeyeon to winced in the sudden pain at her back."Si-Sica, Wh-what are you doing?" Taeyeon stuttered.

"Isn't it obvious?" Taeyeon gave her a what-the-heck look. Jessica went near to Taeyeon's ear

"I.WANT.YOU.BACK" She whispered seductively with her husky voice.

 

"Wh-what??" Taeyeon was shocked at the sudden statement. When she was about to say something, Jessica put her lips into Taeyeon's.. At first Taeyeon was not liking it but eventually gave up and kissed Jessica back, It caused Jessica's hand to slide down. Taeyeon took advantage of the scene and pinned Jessica. She stared at Jessica's brown orbs.

 

"I-I'm in love w-with someone else, Sica~ah" She said while removing her hands in Jessica's

 

 

"WHHATT?" Jessica exclaimed.

"Wait, Is she the one who accompanied you last night in the restaurant?" Jessica said.

 

 

"......" 

 

"So, you're challenging me Kim Taeyeon, I will make you fall for me again, You'll see" She winked at Taeyeon and left the house.

 

 

 

"Phew! That was close" She went upstairs and saw her phone it has 14 messages and 5 missed calls all from Tiffany.She chuckled when she saw Tiffany's name written in her inbox, She looked at the messages.

 

 

 

"Tae, Are you okay"

 

 

 

"TaeTae, What are you doing?"

 

 

 

"Taeenggooo~ah !"

 

 

"Tae, Please answer my calls, I'm starting to get worried"

 

She kept scrolling down and read every single message, She chuckled at Tiffany's messages, she found it really cute, She decided to call Tiffany

 

RIINGGG~ RINGG~

 

 

 

"Yobo?" She heard Tiffany;s voice in the other line.

"Hey Fany~ah it's Taeyeon, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to answer your calls, I slept early last night" Taeyeon said.

"Ahhh, It's okay Tae." Even though she can't see Tiffany she can feel that Tiffany smiled.

"Umhh, Fany~ah, I'm bored." She winned,

"Want to go to the mall?" Tiffany excitedly squealed

"Mhhh, Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes"

 

She went to the bathroom and took a bath, She felt the warm water running through her body, For her it was really refreshing and relaxing she stayed there for about 10 minutes, She really enjoyed meditating in the bathroom. After she was done she went to her closet and picked her clothes, She picked Black Jeans and Pink shirt, She picked pink because she knew that Tiffany would like it.. 

She looked at her self in the mirror and fixed herself. She went down picked her carkeys and went to her car and started to drive off.

 

 

20 Minutes Later, She was infront of Tiffany's house, She went outside and went to Tiffany's door and knocked, The door opened  revealing an Angel.

 

"So, Are you ready?" Taeyeon asked while offering her hands.

"Yesss!" She squealed in excitement.

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the mall, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon inside and went to the department store and picked MANY clothes, Of course Taeyeon was holding all 10 paper bags well.. Tiffany has 6 paper bags and 4 for her..

"KYYAAAHHHHHHHHH! LOOK AT THAT TAEEEEE, IT'S SOO CUUTTEEE" Tiffany excitedly shout while pointing at the pink bag displayed in the store.

Tiffany once again dragged Taeyeon inside and paid for the Bag.

 

 

After a while Taeyeon was felt hungry since she didn't take her breakfast .

"Fany~ah, Let's eat?" 

 

"Okay!"

 

Well, It was Taeyeon's time to dragged Tiffany in the restaurant, They sat and ordered their food, After 10 minutes the waiter came back with their order.

They happily ate their food.

 

"Umm, Tae.. Do you mind telling me why are you acting a bit weird last night" Tiffany curiously asked.

Taeyeon chocked.. being alert, Tiffany quickly passed the water to Taeyeon and started rubbing her back

"Are you alright, Tae?"

"Ye-yeah" She drank the water again.

"So, Tae. Tell me." 

"Umhh, She's.."

 

 

"She's my ex" Taeyeon looked down.

"Aww, I'm sorry Tae" While she came closer to Taeyeon and rubbed her back, Taeyeon felt like bursting she really enjoyed Tiffany's touch.

 

"Nah, It's okay. Past is Past"

"Well, Umhh. Tae...." She hesitantly asked.

"What is it, Fany~ah" While she lifted her head.

 

 

"D-do y-you still have f-feelings for her" She bit her lower lip waiting for Taeyeon's reply.

 

"Ummhh" She looked down 

 

They both felt presence beside them, They both turned around to see who it was.

 

They both froze in an instant .

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Again I'm so sorry for not updating, Busy with school Blah-blah-blah.. A lot of projects, Busy with practices and dealing with grumpy teachers as well.

you know the reasons...

 

Good News again...

 

We won 1st place in our basketball championship

I scored 36 points, Gyyaaahhhh~

Can't wait till they annouce the MVP

*Fingers crossed* Wish me luck

 

*Mianhae, Again guys..