Chapter 50

The first time I met you

 

 

“Scars have the strange power to remind us
that our past is real.”

 

 


 

 

Beeping apparatus, and cords were all connected on Taeyeon's body. She was slumbering soundly as the weak sobs coming from the latter beside her filled the ochre painted room. Tiffany held the older girl's hands caressed it affectionately

" I'll stay here no matter what happens. " Tears trickled down her cheeks as she fixed Taeyeon's brown locks. She stared at her solemnly " I love you. " Receiving no response, she enveloped her head with her arms and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

She lifted her head and saw Taeyeon's fingers were moving, she suddenly sat up straight and caressed the older girl's hair " Taetae, I'm here, wake up " She embraced her hands tightly.

 

Taeyeon's eyes was slowly opening, Tiffany was about to call the Doctor when a sudden hand was tightly corked on her wrist

"  S-stay. " Taeyeon said weakly as if she was gasping for air.

Tiffany nodded and sat beside her.

 

 

 

 

" I-I'll s-start off by saying, Tiffany you have been the best gift that God has ever given me. I love every single thing about you. You're flawless in my eyes "

 

" I never wanted to see you cry nor sad, I just want to see you smile.. If possible.. I want to see you smile everyday for the rest of my life, I wanna hold you until forever ends and kiss you until eternity..Tiffany Hwang.."

 

" I love you, but "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I-I need to let you go "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's hands dropped from Tiffany's grip, and slowly the machine that monitors Taeyeon's heartbeat was now on a flat line. Taeyeon's eyes budded to close.

 

The long beeping sound was stuck on her head, her hands were shaking. Her knees can't support her any longer and soon, she was brought to her knees while her eyes still wide awake. Her chest tightens it's grip in every passing second like a chain tightly locked. Her breathing was coming short as she held her chest. Heavy tears trickled down her cheeks while she stared at the lifeless body of the girl she love.

 

When her feet gained it's strength she made her way to the lifeless body of Taeyeon,. She stumbles a little while walking towards the hospital bed where Taeyeon is peacefully sleeping like a child. She can;t believe that Taeyeon left her for good

 

 

" NO! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TAE, WAKE UP! "

 

 

"TAE, WAKE UP! "

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany jolted up from her sleep after her dream, her eyes shot open, she slowly sits up hugging her pink pillow close to her chest thinking of her dream. 

Tears were now slowly rolling down from her eyes, She holds to avoid any noise that could wake Taeyeon up from her dreamland, she gazed at her right to see Taeyeon's back facing her. I'm afraid, but I know we can make it. I know we can. 

She covered her head using her both arms and cried silently as she reminisced her dream again. I don't want you to go, I'll die if you did.

 

Taeyeon turns to hug Tiffany, but ended up hugging Tiffany's legs she opened her eyes and saw Tiffany's arms covering her head, she sits up and softly rubs Tiffany's back

" Why are you crying? "

Tiffany lifted her head and met Taeyeon's eyes, she intensely stared at Taeyeon's worried eyes and pulled her for a long squeeze

"J-Just had a bad dream." She said in between her sobs

"Want to talk about it? " The older girl said as she raise her right arms and let Tiffany cuddle close to her chest. The younger girl nodded.

" What happened? "

" I-I was in the hospital with you..and..and.." Tiffany started to cry again, she wants to tell Taeyeon what she dreamt of, but she just can't take the heaviness on her chest

" It's okay, if you can't continue. Look at your eyes " Taeyeon tried to cheer her girlfriend up " You have big dark circles under your eyes, you should sleep fany~ah " 

" I can't sleep taetae "

Taeyeon thought of something. She slowly drew Tiffany closer to her and put her chin on the crown of Tiffany's head and begun humming the song ' If '

 

As she finished the song she lowered their bodies to lay down on their bed. Tiffany was sleeping soundly on Taeyeon's arms, she securely envelop her other arm on Tiffany's petite waist and put her chin on top of Tiffany's head and put her closer to her chest.

 

" Tae.." Tiffany said while her eyes still close

" hmm " The older girl hummed in response

" I love you "

" I love you too "

Tiffany chuckled and snuggled closer and slowly, she came to slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany woke up hearing Taeyeon's voice. She removed the pillow from her head and groaned in annoyance once she saw Taeyeon opening the blinders, the sunrays directly hit her face which caused her to pull the covers.

 

" Yes, I will be there right away " The younger girl peeked again and adjusted her view. Taeyeon was discussing to someone through the phone.

 

" Oh~ they're here too, that's nice." Tiffany sat up and rubbed her eyes cutely that made Taeyeon look at her in awe

 

" I'll bring my girlfriend too. "  She cleared " I mean, wife " She moved her eyebrows up and down that made Tiffany chuckle from her dorkiness.

 

" Well, that's good, Okay bye~~ " 

 

She jumped to the bed and fell on top of Tiffany " Who was that? " Tiffany chuckled and put her arms at the back of Taeyeon head " Oh that was my ex " Tiffany's eyes widened .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHHHATT?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled and kissed Tiffany's lips " Don't worry, we're friends now and besides she has a girlfriend named Lizzy "  She intensely gazed at her wife's eyes and kissed her again " Taemin and Suzy will be there too. " Taeyeon held the younger girls waist and violently on the girl's neck

 

" Mmmm~~.. Taee~ ..ugghh " Hearing Tiffany's moans made her more . Tiffany pushed Taeyeon head harder letting the older girl have a better access on her neck.

As much as Taeyeon wants to continue their session, they have a breakfast meeting with her friends. Taeyeon pulled away which made the girl below her pout " We'll continue later baby, we need to meet Nana " She kissed the younger girl's forehead and helped her to get up.

" Take a bath now, Ppali ~ " Taeyeon pushed Tiffany inside the bathroom, but the girl was resisting

" I don't want to " She pouted and shook her head cutely

" Pweeaasee~ " She knows that her girlfriend can't resist her aegyo, but frowned when she saw it wasn't working on her. " It won't work" Tiffany tried not to look at Taeyeon while her arms crossed

Taeyeon pouted

" Pwettyy Pweaasseee" Taeyeon gave her the most cutest pleading eyes accompanied with a cute pout, that made Tiffany's resisting even harder. Tiffany can't handle the cuteness and kissed her girlfriend's puckered lips

" You should be thankful that you're cute " Tiffany giggled cutely and gave her an eyesmile.

" Kekeke~ I know I'm cute~ " Taeyeon pushed her inside the bathroom and closed the door before the eyesmile queen does anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two couples made their way to a fancy restaurant, big glass window encircled most of the space and different hues of flowers which made the place look cozy and comfortable. The vintage themed restaurant was amazing, curtain attractively dangled at the top of each window and white elegant seats neatly placed on each table. The place was perfect from the porcelain floor to the ivory ceiling that has plastic diamonds hung around it.

 

" Taeyeon! " both of them turned their heads where the sound came. A blonde waving at them and beside her was, 2 persons holding each others hands lovingly. They walked briskly towards them with their intertwined hands that claimed the others attention.

 

" Taeyeon noona! " Taemin stood up and hugged the smaller girl " I told you not to call me noona, it's weird." Taemin and Suzy laughed, feeling out of place, Nana faked a cough and gazed at Tiffany

 

" Nana, my girlfriend Tiffany " Taeyeon said with a slight smile. Nana offered her hands and soon, Tiffany shook it " Tiffany Hwang "

 

" Im Jin Ah, but you can call me Nana for short " Just like Jessica, Nana seems to have a cold appearance, but Tiffany shrugged all the thoughts.

 

" Tiffy~ Taeyeoniee~ " Suzy whined making the couple turn their heads

 

" I'm hungwyy" Taeyeon's eyes widened, it was their first time to see Suzy's cute side. Taemin on the other side was chuckling due to her girlfriend's cute expression.

 

" Let's eat then " Nana offered the couple a seat and sat next to Taeyeon, she locked arms with Taeyeon which the latter tried to remove, but Nana won't move, Tiffany who saw it had her head fuming up, her hands were turning white due to her clenched fist.

 

Nana raised her free hand and called the waiter for their order. The waiter went to them with a notepad on his hand and ballpen on the other one. They picked the best seller of the restaurant-- Yangnyeom tongdak, a korean fried chicken with a little fat on the skin that makes it more crispy and crusty and Bibimpap, a combined dish of rice, vegetables, fish, meat, poultry and seaweeds.

 

After the waiter was done taking their orders he bowed respectfully and left them. Nana and Taeyeon was endlessly chatting while Suzy and Taemin tried talking to Tiffany, but the latter seems uninterested. Taeyeon and Nana was laughing and enjoying their own conversation, it made Tiffany jealous, but she tried not to show it.

 

" You're still the same, you still look like a kid " Nana laughed and pinched her cheeks 

 

" Ouch! That hurts " Nana kissed the part where she pinched Taeyeon.

 

 

The waiter came back with their orders and placed it neatly on their table. Nana bowed, so as the waiter. Taeyeon noticed her girlfriend, frowning. She intertwined their hand and lightly squeezed it. She met her eyes and gave her a weak smile while the older girl gave her an apologetic smile.

 

After their breakfast. Suzy, Taemin and Nana bid their goodbyes, the blonde kissed the older girls lips causing the brunette to hold her fist in a ball, Nana smirked and soon, they went home. Taeyeon who was still shocked had hung open. Tiffany sighed and decided to go to Jessica and Yuri's house Taeyeon wanted to go, but Tiffany wants to be alone. She has no choice, but to obey her girlfriend she knows why the younger girl was acting that way.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Tiffany spent the whole day with Jessica and Nicole talking about what happened this morning, she knows that Taeyeon loves her, but she can't help herself, but to be jealous. She knows that Taeyeon was just catching up with Nana, but the way Nana smirked after kissing Taeyeon lips was flashing on her mind.

 

" Past is past " Nicole gently rubbed Tiffany's back whose crying her heart out.

Heavy tears were trickling down her cheeks, her puffy eyes and red cheeks were vicible. Jessica and Nicole tried to comfort the crying girl, but they just can't. " I know, but I can't help it "

" Jessi, can I stay here for the night ?" Jessica nodded

" Sure, I have some clothes that will surely fit on you "

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

" I should've said no when Nana invited me for breakfast. That was the stupidest decision you made. Urghh stupid, stupid " She started hitting the steering wheel in anger.

She grabbed her phone and texted Yoona, Yuri, Hyo and Sooyoung

 

[" Guys, meet me at the bar at exactly 6 p.m, Okay? ]

[ Ne~ but why? Did you have a fight with Fany unnie? ] -Yoona

[ Yes. No, not really. I think I just needed to talk to someone. ]

 

[ I'm with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, we'll meet you there later we're busy playing Anipang ] - Yuri

[ Trying to beat my high score? ]

[ Kinda, we're not even close ] - Yuri

[ You won't beat me ]

 

I wonder what's her problem, she only comes to bar to drink soju if she has troubles, and sometimes she needs us to accompany her, maybe there's another misunderstanding between them. Yuri thought

 

 

 


 

Heyyy~~

So how was your day ^^

 

Sorry for the late update, I don't know why, but I feel

a little depressed lately, -___-"

What's happening to me??!!

 

Follow me on twitter