Chapter 18

The first time I met you

 

 

 

After they finished their dinner. They bid their goodbyes, Jessica went with Siwon. At first she wouldn't agree but with Taeyeon's aegyo.She managed to convince Sica.



Taeyeon went to her car with Tiffany walking a bit tipsy. She immediatly opened the door for Tiffany earning a light eyesmile from the latter and scooted over to the other door.

 

As she sat to the driver's seat, she noticed an angel frowning.

"Why are you frowning, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany shook her head and faked a smile.

"You know fany-ah, You can share anything, We're friends right?"

When she heard the word 'FRIENDS'. She felt like a sharp knife just stabbed her straight through her heart.

She just shook her head and flashed a fake smile.

Taeyeon heavily sighed and started to drive, while Tiffany layed her head in the window, picked her earphones and started to play songs on her phone

 

 

"Well, This is kinda awkward, Usually she would be the one who's talking, But now.. She's... Quiet, I wonder what happened to her?" She mentally said

 

 

 

Minutes later, They were already at Tiffany's house. Taeyeon tapped Tiffany's shoulder but didn't respond.

"Hmm, I think she got drunk?" She mentally said.

 

Flashback

 

Siwon stood up "So,  since we're all here. Why don't we celebrate?" 

Jessica joined in "Yeahh!"

While the two remained seated.

"Waiter!" Siwon shouted while his raising his right hand.

The waiter grabbed his notepad and obedienly walked towards their table. "Yes, Sir?" The waiter asked

"Give us your finest wine" The waiter just nodded and left

 

Minutes passed the waiter went with his tray and a bucket full of ice and a wine inside it. The waiter opened the wine and poured some in their glasses.

"Cheers!" Siwon and Jessica said at the same time. The other 2 lazily grabbed their glasses and joined in.

 

 

When the wine was empty. Tiffany order another one. They were all shocked at Tiffany's actons. 

"Are you sure, Tippani?" Taeyeon worriedly asked.

"Ye-yeah"

 

Bottle after Bottle, Tiffany managed to finsh them all with a little help from Jessica and Siwon. 

 

After the last drop of wine was finished. They bid their goodbyes. 

Since Taeyeon's house is near from Tiffany's. She decided to take Tiffany home. At first Jessica objected but Taeyeon managed to convince her.

 

End of flashback

 

She tapped the younger girl, But still no response. She quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and went outside her car. She picked Tiffany's bag at the backseat and grabbed her keys. Taeyeonopened the other door and carried Tiffany.

 

 

Taeyeon carried Tiffany to her room and she was glad that her room door was opened. She layed Tiffany in the bed and removed her earphones.

Taeyeon went downstairs and picked a towel and hot water. She started to wipe Tiffany's face, next her neck and her arms. She was drooling whilst looking at the younger girl's milky white skin.

 

"Shoot! Stop that erted thoughts, Kim Taeyeon! " She mentally scolded herself. She started wiping the other arm. She paused for a while realizing the next part she was about to wipe. Her legs. She stared deeply at Tiffany's legs. Which made her drool.. Once again, erted thoughts came into her mind.

 

"No! Kim Taeyeon, Stop this!" She scolded herself while hitting her head.

 

She gulped and shut her eyes closed and wiped Tiffany's legs.

 

She went to Tiffany's cabinet and picked a totoro pajama. Which made Taeyeon chuckle. She went back to Tiffany and tried to wake the younger girl

"Fany-ah, You have to wear this. C'mon wake up!" Tiffany hummed in response.

"Fany-ahh!" Tiffany changed her sleeping position, Now her back is facing Taeyeon. Taeyeon went to the other side

" C'mon, Tippani!" Still no response.

 

She sighed heavily "I guess I have no choice."

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE!

 

Hey readers, What's up..

So yeah, I'll explain everything in the next chapter about Tiffany's actions, Okay so STAY TUNED!

 

So do you guys wonder what Tiffany was playing.

Hehe, Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg