Chapter 23

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

The couple left Taeyeon, She continued on what she was about to do, she went to her kitchen and started cooking. She prepared all the ingredients. Peas, chopped Pork, Barbecue Sauce, Hotdogs, Ham, Bacon and rice. She started to mix the Barbecue Sauce and the chopped porks. She turned her attention to the bacon, Ham, and Hotdogs and started to dice them. She put it on the pan. She started with the chopped meat, then the hotdogs, ham, bacon and lastly peas. When they were cooked, She put the rice on the pan, "Hmmm, This looks and smells good!" She said, Then she started to put the Barbecue Sauce on the rice, "Tsssssssss" The pan made a small sound.

 

Minutes Later, Her creation was ready.She placed it neatly on a elegant looking plate.

"Wooww, This is Daebak!" She gently placed her chow fan in the table.

 

She went to the kitchen again and started to cook pancakes. She started mixing the batter, She went to her kitchen's closet and grabbed the pink food coloring

She poured a litlle proportion on her batter "Keke, Tippani will surely love this" She said confidently, Still mixing her batter.

Then she scooped up the batter and put it on her steaming hot pan.

 

After minutes of cooking, The pancakes were done. She placed it on a plate, She grabbed a strawberry, Honey Syrup and whip cream from her refrigerator.

She grabbed two strawberries and put it on top of the pancakes, She poured the Honey syrup directly in to the pancakes.

 

 

 

She wipped the sweat from her forehead "Yeaahh! I feel good tunun nun nun nun nunn~" She started dancing like a dork jumping and dancing here and there.

 

 

 

 

"Ehem"  She turned around and stopped what she was doing, Her eyes widened

"T-.Tippani, You're awake" Taeyeon said.

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to see your dorky dance" She blushed from the embarrasment.

She scratched the back of her head "Keke, Tippani, Let's eat" She said while giving Tiffany a wide smile.

She offered the seat to Tiffany and ate the chow fan that she cooked.

 

 

"Tae?" 

"Hmm" Taeyeon replied while still chewing her food.

"T.Thanks" She said a bit of embarrased.

She chewed and gulped all the food that was on "For what?" 

"For saving me last night, And for this"

"It's no problem." Taeyeon gave her a smile and continued eating.

 

After they were done, 

Taeyeon spoke "You want dessert?"

When Tiffany heard the dessert, She started to squeal like a dolphin "DESSERRTT"
Taeyeon just chuckled at Tiffany's cute actions

 

She placed the pink pancakes and started to add the whip cream on top.

"TADAA!" Taeyeon said as she was done putting the whip cream.

"PINK!" Tiffany yelled and grabbed her spoon and ate the pancake immediatly.

"Slow down, You might choke"

"Oka..ajdbfglaehfaouheofuah" Tiffany said while chewing her food

"Don't talk when your mouth is full"

"Yes, MA'AM! "
 

 

After Tiffany was done eating, Taeyeon picked all the plates and started washing them in the sink.

While wiping the plate with soap, She felt someone hugging her.

 

"TaeTae,thank you very much for all of this.. Thank you for saving me last night" Still not letting go of Taeyeon

"It's okay, Fany-ah"

"TaeTae, Can I ask you something"

"Sure what is it?"

"Tae, Are y..y..you an..d Jessica .." She stuttered but still not letting go of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned around and faced her Angel.. "Tippani the answer is..."

Tiffany sighed heavily as she looked down.

 

 

"Jessica and I are.."

 

 

 

Tiffany's eyes are starting to cry, She knew what Taeyeon's answer were.

She turned around and left..

 

But Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's wrist and hugged her.

"Taeyeon, Let me go." She tried to remove Taeyeon's grip but won't budge.

"Taeeeee, Let me g.." She was cut off by Taeyeon's lips against hers.

Tiffany's eyes widened. It was not their first kiss but it felt like it was the first time.

 

 

Taeyeon broke the kiss and stared at Tiffany's eyes.

"Jessica and I are just friends."

 

 

"YAHH! Why did you kiss me?" Tiffany started to punch Taeyeon lightly.

She rubbed the spot where Tiffany punched her "Because, You're too noisy, And how can you hear my explanation if you're screaming"

Tiffany just nod.

 

 

 

 

That night

 

Tiffany left Taeyeon's house when they finished their breakfast.

Taeyeon was now in her bed, Thinking of what ways can she confess to Tiffany.

She looked to her right and stared at the calendar.. "2 days" She mumbled and heavily sighed.

She called Yoona for help, But Yoona was busy with her tutoring lessons with Seohyun.

She decided to dial Sooyoung's number, Sooyoung told her that she was busy having a date with Sunny.

"Guess, It's up to me." She sighed and drifted off to her dreamland

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:))