Chapter 63

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ What do you mean by that? And who are you talking about? “ Sooyoung asked putting her knees on her chest while Sunny laid her head on her shoulder. All eyes are staring at Jessica who seemed to be drunk.

 

“ I know where *hiccup*.. Taeyeon is. “

 

Tiffany’s eyes widen in shock. Everything around her began to stop;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heartbeat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Breathing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I know where Taeyeon is. “

 

 

 

 

It’s the word that she’s been waiting to hear. She felt nervous once all these information processed in her mind. Forehead began to drip sweat. Hands are trembling yet she’s happy inside. She can’t believe that finally she can see Taeyeon again, but what about Wooyoung? It’s all clear for Tiffany, that she doesn’t love Wooyoung at all, she see Taeyeon in him that’s why she gave him a chance, the way he respects her, the way he values her. Her eyes were opened, It made her realize that she’s been doing the wrong thing.

 

 

“ T-Taeyeon? W-where is she?”

 

 

 

“ She’s in Gyeongju. She’s with..*hiccup* Aunty Boa. “  She said followed by a chuckle “ She never goes out and you know what? She *hiccup*.. She’s always meets Leeteuk for check ups..*hiccup* and with Leeteuk’s hot girlfriend.. “

 

 

“ Gyeongju? “  All of them said in shock. All of their eyes widen in shock while Jessica was just staring at them, not knowing what’s going on.

 

“ I’ll find her. “ Tiffany said and stood up from the circle, but before she can go any further Yuri stopped her in her tracks.

 

“ Before you do, you need some explaining to do. “ Yuri spoke in a serious tone causing Tiffany to shiver. It was the first time she heard Yuri spoke that way, her excited feeling was replaced with nervousness.

 

“ Sit.” Yuri ordered and Tiffany did so.

 

Once Tiffany sat again, eyes were on her, she can feel the serious atmosphere building between them, It made her more nervous than before. Yuri stood up and went to the nearest table where Wooyoung’s picture is located. Tiffany tilted her head in curiosity that’s when it hit her; she never once mentioned that they are in a relationship.

 

“ What’s this?” Yuri asked lifting the picture frame “ And where’s Taeyeon’s pictures? “

 

“ I’m sorry guys I never mentioned it. I’m in a relationship with Wooyoung, in fact it our 5th monthsary today. “

 

Yuri’s eyes blazed with anger she just wants to pounce Tiffany right now, for not telling them and because she broke her promise that she’ll wait for Taeyeon.

 

“ WHAT THE ?! WOOYOUNG…A-AND YOU?! YOU SAID YOU’LL WAIT?! I CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU AND NOW, YOU’LL LOOK FOR TAEYEON?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

 

Yuri’s anger bursted out and it was the scariest voice Tiffany heard in her life. It made Sunny, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Nicole and even Jessica who was drunk, eyes widen in shock. They never once hear Yuri yell. She’s calm, gentle and has a soft attitude, but now, it all changed. Anger was fuming in her eyes.

 

The atmosphere was quiet. They can feel the tension from Yuri’s eyes.

 

“ Wait before you—“  Tiffany was cut off

 

 

“ WHAT? YOU’RE GONNA TELL US THAT YOU GOT TIRED OF WAITING AND DECIDED TO BE WITH WOOYOUNG?! THAT ! “

 

“ B-but”

 

 

“ WHAT? DON’T TELL ME YOUR ENGAGED WITH HIM? OH, MAYBE WORSE YOU’RE LIVING TOGETHER?”

 

 

“ J-just l-let m—“

 

 

“ ENOUGH OF THIS BULL! I’M OUT OF HERE! “ Yuri placed the picture frame down with a loud thud. She walked out and was about to leave, but was stopped.

 

 

 

“ CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME! “ Tiffany shouted with all of her might, causing Yuri to whirl around. Her face as red and so as her ears, she can’t feel but to be angry inside, because her bestfriend was betrayed by Tiffany and what’s worse was she’s with Wooyoung.

 

 

“ My eyes are opened. I made the wrong decision in giving Wooyoung a chance. I never meant to hurt him or make him expect. Loneliness took over me and controlled me, I love Taeyeon, Guys and you know that and I know it’s stupid for me to make this kind of decision”

 

“ I’ll break up with Wooyoung, and I’ll do everything just for him to forgive me. Guys, “ she closed her eyes and heaved a sigh

 

“ I love Taeyeon and I was blinded. Please….. help me. I want all of this to be straight, I want to apologize to Wooyoung and find Taeyeon. Please..”

 

“ I know you’re all angry at me and pissed and you think I’m a big for doing that. Please just help me find Taeyeon. I know it’s sounds crazy because I made a fast decision again, but .. “

 

 

“ STOP WITH ALL THE DRAMA AND LET’S FIND TAEYEON UNNIE! “ Yoona stood up and yelled making all of them shout and hugged Tiffany.

 

 

“ Guys, I’m really sorry. “

 

“ It’s okay you already explained It to us. I must admit that I’m still angry and disappointed at you, but at least.. WE’LL FIND TAEYEON! “ Sunny shouted making them scream again

 

“ Yuri, I’m sorry I know you’re pissed and all—“

 

 

“ Nahh~ I’m not anymore. I saw sincerity in your eyes, I can say that you still love Taeyeon and I’m sorry for yelling at you. I think the soju finally hit me. “

 

“ Wow! Yuri’s bipolar! “ Sooyoung yelled. Yuri glared at her and threatened her by raising her clenched fist

 

“ Aigoo~ I’m sorry. “ Sooyoung said while she playfully smacked Yuri’s head

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I HEARD ALL OF IT. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

YEAH I KNOW IT'S KINDA FAST AND CONFUSING AND ALL...BUT AT LEAST I ENDED SOME PART OF YOUR TAENY SUFFERINGS :)) 

 

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER

AND TYPO ERRORS :)

 

votes up :)