Chapter 25: Calling for help

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

That same night

The Yoonhyun couple went to their room and slept early while Taeyeon was thinking of something to do.

She had an Idea,

 

Taeyeon called Hyoyeon who is at Japan managing the other company of Kim corp.

"Hyo, How you've been doing?" Greeted by Taeyeon

"I'm Okay, I met this cute girl, She was applying for the secretary postion, Her name is Nicole Jung, And yeahh.. I think I already fell for her." Hyoyeon said

"Well, That's good, Hyo"

"How about you, How you've been with Tiffany?" Hyoyeon asked.

Even though Hyoyeon is in Japan, Taeyeon always talks to her when she have time, Usually they would talk about Tiffany, How cute she is, How Taeyeon is jealous of Siwon.. And other things.."

 

"I'm going to confess to her by tomorrow. Can you give me some advices or any word of wisdom?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Well, I knew Tiffany since college.. I really know her very well..To start off, She likes the person who is sweet and caring and sometimes act cold towards her, She often looks for the person who can make her smile, The person who is willing to give everything for her, She is the kind of person that you can never lie from. If you have a trouble she'll eventually recognize it, So KIM TAEYEON, Don't you dare hide something from her or else.." Hyoyeon warned.

 

"Aniyo, I will never hide something from her. " Taeyeon said with a bit worried tone when she heard the word 'Or else'

"You better be." Hyoyeon said.

"You should take good care of her.." Hyoyeon added.

 

"Yes, I will" Taeyeon replied.

Before Hyoyeon could hung up, Taeyeon spoke "Hyo, A little piece of advice,  Jessica's cousin is a bit of moody sometimes, But sweet and likes to talk, Unlike Jessica.. And she also like the person who has a passion for dancing, And she also likes talking." Taeyeon was reffering to Nicole.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened "Wait, You know her?" She asked.

"Yep, I'm really close with her, Me and Jessica would sometimes pretend that she was our daughter" 

They both laughed

 

"Ummh, Okay.. I'll hang up, Thanks Hyo!"

 

The call ended.

 

______________________________________

TBC