Almost confessed.

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what Tae, I really enjoy being with you" Tiffany said while eating her ice cream.

"Really, Me too!" Taeyeon said.

 

"I wish you knew that every time we pretend to be girlfriends, I wish it was true.. but, I just can't confess."

Taeyeon mentally said

 

 

"when you knelt in front of me, I wish it was true saying words like 'I love you always and forever' but why can't I just say what I really feel?" Tiffany mentally said while staring at Taeyeon who is admiring the stars.

 

"You know what fany-ah, I really loved Jessica back then" Taeyeon turned her attention to Tiffany.

"LOVED? So that means you really don't have any feelings for her?" She asked calmly, but she feels giddy inside

Taeyeon just shook her head "In fact, I'm deeply in love with someone else"

 

"What?! , So that means I don't have a chance" Tiffany said in her mind. and looked down

"I wish you knew it was you from the very start" Taeyeon mentally said.

 

"Ahm, Fany-ah, are you okay" Taeyeon lifted Tiffany's head

"Y-Yeah"

"So, can you describe her Tae?"

 

Taeyeon stared at her brown orbs

" The first time we met. I thought she was grumpy a snob and full of herself but I was wrong. She's kind, caring always jealous, clumsy but sometimes dorky, funny and also has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, The first time we met was not really a good start but we managed to fix it "

 

" She has this attitude that everyone likes, touches that can send me to the sky and her voice that sounded like an angel humming, and don't even get me started on her eyes"

 

" Her eyes are the most amazing thing I've ever laid on, they were the most addicting thing about her, her smile compliments her eyes too. Whenever she smiles I feel like smilling too "

 

"I bet she looks good, Urghh! I don't really have a chance."  

"I wish you knew that it was you"

 

 

 

"So, who's the lucky girl?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Y-y.." She looked down

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who??"

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-y-yo"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RING~RING~RING~

 

 

Taeyeon was interupted, When she saw her phone ringing she immediatly picked it up

"Yobo?"

"Ahhh, Tae this is your Aunt, I want you to take care of our clients"

"What do you mean by 'Take care'?"

"Umhh, Like hang out with them everyday and talk to them and Ummhhhh. Treat them for dinner..you know?"

"WHATTTT? No, I can't do that" She stood up and gave Tiffany a it's-my-Aunt gesture.

"Why?"

"Umhhh, I have my reasons."

"No, I can't take that as an answer."

"Bu-t"

"NO BUTS"

"Okay" She looked down, She lost another fight with her Aunt.

 

The call ended.

 

"Ahh, Fany-ah it's getting late we should go home now."

Tiffany pouted making Taeyeon chuckle

"Don't worry this place isn't going anywhere, We'll come back here some other time, Okay" Taeyeon gave Tiffany a reassuring smile and offered her hands and went to the car and left.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Super Duper short chapter. Darn this school. I hate it.

Sorry readers.