Chapter 65: I'll see you later, Taeyeon

The first time I met you

 

 

 

" Tae?"

 

The brunette went closer to a familiar figure who was sitting in front of her and had her back facing her. Her heart throbbed faster than before, her knees trembled while her stomach grumbled in nervous. She asked her mind not to cry, but her body betrayed her as tears rolled down from her eye.

 

" I-is that you? "

 

Even though the girl has short, black and blonde locks at the end of her hair, she knew it was her,  she felt it was her. The black haired girl turned around. The moment when the black haired girl turned around, It's like the world and time stopped before Tiffany's eyes. It was her. The person she loves, the person she missed. It was her. She went towards her and hugged her tightly as ever. 

 

When the moment their body had contact electricity went all over her body, she inhaled the vanilla scent and closed her eyes for a second. For a moment there she felt like she was in heaven, she felt happy again. It has been a long time since she last felt this feeling before. She missed it, so much.

 

" T-tae, I missed you "

 

She continued to hug her, she caressed the black haired girl's back and inhaled the addicting scent. She smiled as tears rolled from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Excuse me, But. Who a-are you? "

 

 

 

Those words sunk on her mind, like a song on replay, She can't process those words that came from her lover's mouth. She pulled away from the hug and saw a confused look on Taeyeon's face. She put her hands on her cheek and tried to hug the confused latter, but was stopped.

 

 

 

 

" W-who are y-you? I don't know you. Get away from me! "

 

 

 

 

She was pushed to the ground and had a scratch on the knee. Her eyes widened in shock as the scene just tore her. She glanced at Taeyeon who was standing there in front of her, 

 

That's where something happened...

 

The trees grew smaller and she became far, far away from Taeyeon. She stood up and ran towards her, but the sight of her lover, just went smaller and smaller, she stopped running when she disappeared. Everything went black. The flowers died and became grey the big and bulky trees, slowly became smaller by the second. She turned around and saw everything in black. 

 

 

 

She heard a voice

 

 

 

 

 

" I don't know you. Get away from me! "

 

 

 

 

She shook her head and ran. She can't see anything, but she ran and ran and ran until air vanished from her lungs. She screamed her lover's name and knelt as she cried her heart out 

 

 

" TAE!  Don't leave me! "

 

 

She heard the voice again

 

" I don't know you. Get away from me! "

 

 

That's where she gave up. She closed her eyes for a second and her body fell into the ground. She had her eyes closed, but she can feel that she's spinning around in a spiral obstacle. She tried to open her eyes, but can't. She tried to move, but she's paralyzed. She tried to stand up, but still can't.

 


 

 

 

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "

 

 

 

Tiffany jolted up from her seat while she had her eyes widen. She felt Sunny caress her back and a tall woman came up to her and gave her a glass of water.

 

" Ma'am drink this. " The tall woman said and was followed by,, " We'll be in Gyeongju in 20 minutes, Ma'am "

Tiffany nodded and faced Sunny

" Don't worry Fany~ah , it's just a dream. "

 

 

I thought it was real, it felt like...real 

 

 

Tiffany nodded and tried to catch her breath. She tilted her head and focused her eyes on the clouds outside the window. It was indeed quite a view. She smiled

 

They were on a grassy field, enjoying the fresh air. They decided to spend their whole day with each other. It's been a habit of them, going to quite places and just enjoying the time.

 

 

" Look at the sky Fany~ah! " Taeyeon pointed at the blue sky. Tiffany looked above and tried to see what her lover was pointing at. It was a cloud that resembles an ice cream

 

" It looks like an ice cream, Tae! " Tiffany exclaimed

 

" Yeah and it's white, that makes it a vanilla ice cream. " Taeyeon said with excitement in her tone while still looking at the ice cream shaped cloud. Tiffany tilted her head and admired Taeyeon's baby face. She saw how Taeyeon's eyes glistered from the sun's rays, she slowly looked at Taeyeon's white neck down to her blonde locks, she bit her lip and slowly traced her eyes to her collarbone, then to her lips.

 

" Tiffany, I wan--

 

Before Taeyeon can speak. A soft, plump lips were connected with hers. The sudden kiss shocked her, but she's lying if she said she's not enjoying it. She put her hand on the back of Tiffany's neck and deepened the kiss. Tiffany was savoring the kiss they're sharing. It lasted for minutes before Taeyeon placed Tiffany on the grassy ground and placed herself on top of her, she stopped kissing her and looked at the eye-smile princess.

 

" I love you. "

" I love you too. "

 

 

 

" You'll see her later, don't worry " Sooyoung's voice shook her from her flashback. Sooyoung gave her and assuring smile. She smiled back and closed her eyes again.

 

 

I'll see you later, Taeyeon 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" We''ll stay in this room. " Jessica pointed at the room besides Yoona and Seohyun's. They all nodded in agreement. Jessica and Yuri will be in the first room, Hyoyeon and Nicole on the second, Sooyoung and Sunny on the third while Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany will be on the last room. 

 

Tiffany and the maknaes fixed their luggages on their room and placed them neatly in the cabinet provided by the hotel. The room is just simple, it has a flat screen tv and of course, a couch. On the right side is the kitchen, then the bathroom, then the bedroom that has 3 beds in it. 

 

" I'll sleep in the middle, Fany unnie you'll be on the right side while Yoong will be on the left" Seohyun ordered.

 

 

 

 

" Aren't you sleepy yet? " Yoona asked Tiffany who was sitting at the edge of the bed, she entered the room and slowly sat beside her.

" Not yet. " Tiffany shook her head and fiddled with her fingers

" What are you thinking Unnie, you look...worried " Yoona asked with a worried tone. Seohyun entered the room and sat beside Tiffany. 

" Is it that obvious? " She asked while the maknaes nodded their head

" I'm worried...what if Taeyeon...forgot about me. "

" What if..she doesn't want me anymore..."

" What if...she knew..about Wooyoung "

" Would she be mad? Would she be angry? Would she despise me? Would she hate me?" 

 

 

" We don't have an answer for that Unnie. We have to find out, but for now. Don't be nervous, I know Taeyeon unnie loves you. She'll never hate or be angry at you. Unnie, you know she can't replace you. Because that's how much she loves you. " Yoona said and was followed by a smile.

 

" We should sleep now, tomorrow is a big day. " 

 

Seohyun and Tiffany nodded and placed themselves in their beds.

 

 

 

I'll see you later, Taeyeon

 

 


 

HEY! 

A family member.. died :'( and that's the reason why I wasn't able to update.

 

Anyways, I'm using my friend's phone to update this chapter. I'm currently at a seminar right now. 

Seriously, My mind is going to explode -__-" 

 

Sorry for the typo errors, the short update and wrong grammars and for the boring chapter too ^3^ 

 

i love you <3 <3 :* :*