Chapter 61: Flower

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Tiffany, I'll show you that you didn't made a wrong choice.” He clapped his hands and wore a big smile. He never felt happy before. He got what he wanted from cars to the most expensive clothes, but never in his life he felt the happiest man alive. He just heard the sweetest 'Yes' from the girl that he wants to court. He felt like exploding from the feeling inside him.

 

Tiffany nodded and forced a smile. Is she going to love him more than she loved her? Is it right to love again? Did she lost hope on finding and waiting for her? 

 

 

He kissed her cheeks and he immediately blushed after that. She gave the most sweetest smile that she can give. He asked her if she want to go out and of course, she nodded. She doesn't want to seem like she was forced that's why she gave her a whole wide smile. It made him smile too.

 

“If that's the case. Well, you should get ready. I'll be waiting for you outside. "

 

She groggily went upstairs and obeyed what Wooyoung told her. After she was done bathing, she went to her closet and picked the simplest dress she can get. She picked the mini floral dress that has ruffles and has pink straps in it. She looked the sweetest girl on earth. But to her eyes, looks is just nothing.

 

“Wooyoung, I'm done. " 

 

She went towards him and he opened the door for her and went to the other door. He carefully went inside his black BMW closed the door. He looked at Tiffany and saw that she buckled her seatbelt. He started the engine and went away.

 

 

 

 

30 minutes seems like 30 years for Tiffany. Cool air and Wooyoung's voice filled the car. She looked outside the window and saw a mini-park. It seemed like it was abandoned, yet it looks like it was taken good care of.

 

Then a simple violet flower caught her attention, her eyes didn't leave the flower even for a single second that they passed. Its beauty was beyond imaginable. Violet petals with white stamen and a diamond-like thing was on its top. She asked him if it was okay to stop and the car slowly was put to a halt.

 

She went outside and was welcomed with a cool, mild breeze of the wind. She inhaled it and walked towards it. She picked the violet flower and twisted it with her thumb with ease. It was familiar to her. She can't remember when was the last time she saw these flowers. But the first time she laid her eyes on it a picture of 'her' suddenly flashed. 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Before you proceed. I want you to listen to this while readinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVaQ6X8aKvY

 

If you're not used to listening while reading. It's okay. But it's really better to play the song while reading. Like seriously I want you to listen to it. Kekeke~

 

And I also advice you to read it slowly ^~^ 

 

Okay, I'll stop now :))

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was long, long ago in the moonlight
We were sitting on the banks of the stream
When you whispered so sweetly, I love you
As the waters murmured a tune

 

 

 

 

 

I feel like giving up Tae. it has been a year of being lonely, I'm tired Tae, I feel like giving up. I really love you. I really do, but is it the right time to open my heart again? Is it the right time to let someone in? Tell me. Do I need to keep on waiting? 

 

 

 

 

love is like a flower

It needs patience to see what it may bring. 

To see if it's worth it..

Is it?

 

 

 

I felt your embrace from a far, but it soon faded. I was losing hope when every day passes. Tae, do you still love me? If so, please come back. Did your love fade? Please tell me not.

 

 

 

I remember the night, little darling
We were talking of days gone by
When you told me you always would love me
That for me your love would never die

 

 

 

I promised that my love for you is yours forever, but my heart yearns for love. I guess you’re thinking why I didn't look for you. Simple, because I trust you. I really do. But I kept on asking. Did my trust fade? 

 

It was spring when you whispered three words dear

That made me smile.

But today
I can't feel that your love is here

 

 

 

My life is like a puzzle, a big part of it suddenly vanished from my sight, my life wouldn't be complete without it. I’m forcing myself to find an exact piece to fill the empty whole in my puzzle, to fill the emptiness inside it. A piece that I believe can complete me. But every time I did, I always end up sitting on my knees crying myself out.

 

 

I feel like giving up on my knees. I'm tired Tae, I'm really tired -- tired of crying, tired of waiting, tired of being hurt, tired of hoping, tired of everything.

 

 

 

A tear suddenly escaped from her eyes. She promised herself not to cry anymore, but here she is crying over her again. Her eyes cried a river and it never stopped flowing. Her heart felt heavy, she can't handle nor she can heal it. She sobbed and sniffed and let everything out, let her emotions out. 

 

She felt someone put their hand on her shoulder and it was no other than Wooyoung. She smiled at him and hugged him tightly as possible. He felt his shirt was wet due to her tears, but he never cared, he carefully caressed her back to soothe her.

 

Her heart felt it was about to explode any minute due to the heavy feeling inside her. She cried and cried until her make up was ruined, but she couldn't care less. All she care about is Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Everything for her is Taeyeon, she missed the older girl so much. She left a big scar on her, a big scar that she thinks is uneasy to heal, difficult to mend. A memory suddenly flashed across her mind. A memory wherein the latter was busy writing something for her, but in the end of the day she let her see what she wrote.

 

 

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight

 


Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul

 

The touch of your lips, heaven

Forever frozen in time

All else fades into nothing

 

I'm frozen by your beauty
Melted with your touch
In your arms I long to be
I love you so much

 

You are the reason

That fills each season
When I hear love I think of you
You are my world

I love you because you are so kind, thoughtful and caring
I love you because you are so pleasant, lovely and sharing

 

I love you.

 

 

He hugged her and let her cry onto him. His heart shattered upon seeing the latter cry. His eyes couldn't take the scene. He kissed the top of her head and slowly made her look into his eyes. 

 

“I will never leave you, I will never do the same mistake she did. I may be the stupidest person to love you, because I know you can't love me, but I'm hoping. Hoping that one day you'll love as much as you love her. I'm more than willing to sacrifice my all just to be with you. Just let me inside your heart and I promise not to hurt you. Tiffany, I love you. "

 


 

 

 

Heyyy~
Sorry for the boring chapter and for the typo errors too.

I LOVE YOU READERS! I REALLY DO! 

*gives you a long hug

Thank you for your comments and votes up too ^^

 Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter I made.