Chapter 51

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon slowly walked out of her car. She went to the front entrance of the bar and there she saw a tall man with a toned body, he was staring at the blonde while he crossed his arms. He eyed her curiously while the latter has an expressionless face written on her.

" Kim Taeyeon " The blonde said with a cold tone. The man had her eyes wide opened, he was warned by the owner of the club to let Taeyeon in whenever she wants, and without any hesitation he pulled the red rope and let the small girl in. When Taeyeon found their usual sit. She plopped herself comfortably on the black chair located at the side of the bar, it has a square table that changes it's color every second and some white edges. She drew invicible circles on the table while patiently waiting for her friends.

 

Pinkie.Ring.Middle.Index

 

Her fingers repeatedly tapping while waiting for her friends. She moved her white Baby-G watch just the same level of her chest  " 6:05 " She mumbled. She picked her phone up and played Temple run.

 

Swipe to the left, swiped to the right, sway here and there. She focused on her game while draining time. She had her tongue out while her eyes aimed for the coins and power ups. She jumps effortless on the tracks that has big spaces, but when she reached her 35 meter goal she accidentally jumped early and fell.

"Aghh!" She screamed out loud, her eyes were still focused her phone when she heard a small cough. She raised her head and saw her friends giggling and looking at her with a funny face

" The man that was guarding the front entrance had his eyes widened when we told him your name, did you play a cool-cold-personality on another bouncer again? " 

Taeyeon chuckled " You know how I love playing pranks on new bouncers, right? " 

Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon sat and called for the waiter. The waiter went to them wearing a black button up vest and white long sleeves that was neatly worn. He went to them and bowed respectfully " Good evening, Taeyeon-ssi " Taeyeon was known for being their costumer, the managers and workers are her friends, so as the owner of the club. The workers would often sneak out from their work just to take a peek of a cutie who was always with her friends. Drinking.

" Ahh Jonghyun-ssi, 5 bottles of soju, please " Sooyoung said. Jonghyun bowed again and left.

The booming sound system was heard from the outside of the bar, but still their silence can be heard

" Why did you call us? " Hyoyeon asked breaking the silent atmosphere

" Misunderstanding? " Yuri asked

Taeyeon nodded while slightly pouting

" Nana invit-- " 

" NANA? " Yoona shouted earning all of their attention to her

Taeyeon's head was hung low as she slowly nods in agreement

" As in Nana. Your ex ? " Yoona asked

" Who is Nana? " Hyoyeon curiously asked. Jonghyun came back with 5 soju on a black tray, he placed them on the table and left them once again.

 

" Nana is Unnie's ex. They broke up because of long distance relationship, they tried it for 6 months, but both of them grew tired and decided to break up, as much as Taeyeon unnie wants to take her words back, she can't. She knows Nana already moved on, she finds it very difficult to remove her from her heart, memories of them flooded her mind. She spent weeks without speaking to anyone. She was a complete mess, but years passed  she got rid of her and finally moved on " She carefully lifted the green bottle and placed the tip on her lip, tilting it upwards. She gulped the liquor "Arghh! " She crunched her face, feeling the sweet-bitter taste of the drink.

 

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri nodded

" So what happened? "

 

" She invited me for breakfast. She said Taemin and Suzy was with her, so I accepted her offer. I brought Tiffany with me, so she would meet her. When we got there she was so clingy. She locked arms with me and even kissed me on the cheeks--

 

" SHE DID ...WHAT?! " Sooyoung shouted

 

" She kissed my lips too and I don't even know why. Tiffany was out of place that time, I can't talk to her since Nana kept blabbering. I signaled Taemin and Suzy to talk to her, but her mind seems to be on the other side of the planet. Taemin and Suzy would get ' Huh ' and ' Yeah ' for replies.  When we finished eating we went outside, with me holding Tiffany's hands and Nana hugging my other arm. We stopped at the parking lot and that's where it happened she kissed my lips and when they were gone. Tiffany started to walk, she said she'll be in Jessi's house "

 

" Yep. It's misunderstanding. " Yuri adjusted herself from her sit and drank the green bottle in front of her.

" Do you want me to help you? " Yuri offered

Taeyeon wasn't paying attention at all. She drew circles on the air using her bottle of soju in her hand.

" Give her some time to think " Hyoyeon said and drank her soju.

 

 

 

Taeyeon snapped out on her thoughts and slammed the table causing all of her friends to glance at her " Yuri, I need you to take Jessica out of your house and Nicole too. " 

" Now?"

" N.O.W"  Taeyeon spelled it out loud

Yuri grabbed her phone and called her girlfriend up. The signal inside was low so she had to stand up , she glanced at her phone screen and saw three bars of signal. She called Jessica again and wished for Jessica to pick up.

" Yoboseyo?" 

Yuri sighed in relief

" Sica, you need to get here at the bar now, and bring Nicole too " Yuri said while glancing at Taeyeon

" Why ? " Jessica asked in her high voice

" Taeyeon wants to --

" Apologize..blah..blah.blah.. " Jessica said in a bored tone, cutting Yuri off

" Yep. "

" BRING NICOLE TOO! " Hyoyeon shouted

"Yeah yeah, tell Hyo that I'll bring her girlfriend with me " Jessica said in an uninterested tone while Yuri gave a 'thumbs up' and a nod that made Hyoyeon do fist pump.

" Where exactly are you, Seobang? "

Yuri told Jessica the name of the bar and waited for them to get there.

While waiting for them, Taeyeon grabbed her car keys and left them immediately, but before she could run off, she was stopped feeling a tight hold on her wrist.

" Unnie, you might need this " Yoona gave her, her medicine that she left on her sit

Taeyeon gave a smile and bowed them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

" HEY TIFFANY COME HERE, RIGHT NOW!  " Jessica shouted that almost ripped my ears out. I reluctantly pulled out from the embrace of my cotton matress, it made me feel like I'm flying, but got interupted when a dolphin screamed. I crunched my face in annoyance and sat up from Jessi's bed. I made my way downstairs and saw her in a black hoodie and faded jeans with her purse locked between her arms, besides her is Nicole, wearing a simple black tunic top and a pair of jeans.

" We're going out tonight, you okay by yourself? " As much as I wanted to go with them. I really want to rest, I've spent the half of the day shedding tears and laying myself under the covers. I saw a bit of excitement in Jessica's eyes when I shook my head. That was weird.

Jessica kissed my cheeks and left with Nicole following her behind. 

 

You're alone now, you can have a peace of mind.

 

I layed myself lazily on the bed, and faced the white emptiness of the ceiling. I put my arms at the back of my hand as I was in deep thoughts. If's -- started to fill my mind. What if Nana was still in love with Taeyeon. What if they're together, hanging out. It's funny how a small problem can actually occupy my mind. 

I laughed patheticaly and let the darkness occupy my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes shot open when I heard someone opened the door. I squeezed myself more on the pillow that was close to my chest. Feeling a bit scared, I closed my eyes again and felt the unknown figure move. 

 

" I'm sorry I know.. I kinda..err...left you out of place this m-morning, I just want to let you know that..I'm not interested in her and errr I don't know what to say...Ohhh who am I kidding? Why am I talking, she's asleep. You're really crazy. "

 

 

Taetae? I chuckled silently and made sure that she didn't here me.

 

I felt her move once again. The next thing I knew was I felt hot air lightly blowing through my face. OMO! She's next to me! 

" I don't really know what to say. I was shocked too, when Nana did that. I didn't ...errr I mean.. I wasn't.. Argh! Why is it so hard to talk to you.." I heard her smack her forehead " Pabo! Pabo! "

 

 

 

 

Inhale

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exhale

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what to say since, this day was...fast..I just want to let you know...if you miss me, just watch the video...remember it? " She my hair lovingly while I cherish every moment passes "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere... I think you just need time to think... Don't doubt my love for you again, Okay?, You know why? " I saw her smile, her hands slowly retracted from my hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My love for you knows no limits. It is timeless, spaceless, formless, unshakable and un breakable. In good times and bad, happy and sad, through the highst highs and lowest of lows know that I am there with you. I will be your strength as you have been mine, You are an unbelievable comfort, grace, wonder, inspiration, soul deep connection for which I will forever be grateful. Do not think for one second you are alone, for two hearts and souls joined together, for this life and in many past lives, forges an unbreakable bond that only grows stronger in time. I love you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her words was stuck on my mind. I want to cry again, but my eyes were all dried out. Guilt started to take over me. Taeyeon wasn't flirting with her, you saw it with your own eyes Hwang, you're such a pabo! She stared at me while my eyes were still closed. Onyx met chocolate brown eyes. Sparkling light illuminated from the side of her eyes that made her almond eyes shine like diamonds. She raised her hand and caressed my cheeks using the back of her hand I want to pull myself closer to her, I just want to hug her and kiss her all night. She stood up and kissed my forehead "See you tomorrow. "She smiled at me and left

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" STOP! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was close to twisting the door knob, but thanks to my talking head, I stopped her. She didn't move after I called her, she stood there frozen

" You're really crazy, now your hearing things "She said and shook her head lightly.

I chuckled and stood up from Jessi's bed and back hugged the frozen dork "Really? So you think you're just imagining things? "

I rested my chin on her shoulders and kissed her cheeks while my hands made it's way to her front "I'm sorry if I was kinda..jealous..

She faced me with a smile "I thought I was crazy" She chuckled

"I'm sorry. "I lowered my head only to be raised by her hand. She moved and slowly pressed it on mine. She slowly nibbled my lower lip and of course who could resist a kiss from a hot cutie, right?

 

I wanted to do a full kiss, but oxygen was needed. I wanted to do more than kissing and just staring. I stared at her eyes intently. She gave me a calm smile and led me to the soft, fluffy bed. I went under the covers and patiently waited for her. I faced myself at the right to let her hug me. I enjoy her warmth that can soothen me even in a hard days work

"Tae, I'm --

"Shhh.. sleep 

 

I nodded 

 

 

 


 

Short one :))

Exams are coming up and so as my leadership camp too ^^

Boring right?

I was depressed then, happy then sad, then happy again. What the heck is wrong with me?