Chapter 22

The first time I met you

 

 


 

 

She smiled when she saw the eyesmile girl infront of her, She removed the few strands of the latter's hair and put it behind her ear.

"Mushroom, I will try to express my love for you, Just wait and see. I will try as hard as I can to let you feel how important you are to me." She kissed the latter's forehead and went straight to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.

 

While walking downstairs, She heard a weak knock on the door, She quickly went to the door to see who it was.

She saw the SooSun couple.

 

"HEY TAE!" Sooyoung shouted 

"Shhh, Quiet you giant you might wake Tippani up" Taeyeon said

"Tiffany slept here?!" The two said in Unison.

"No, It's not what you think" Taeyeon said while waving her hands.

"Really? And what is Tiffany doing in your house?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon led the couple inside her house and explained everything, Starting from how she found Tiffany in the middle of nowhere and ending here at her house.

"So, How did you found Tiffany?" Sunny asked.

 

`Flashback

Taeyeon's POV

 

When Sunny's call ended. I received a message from Yoona. She told me to call her immediatly, I called her phone number and she immediatly picked it up.

"UNNIE, TIFFANY'S IN TROUBLE" Yoona shouted.

I removed the phone in my ear "Why do you have to shout?" 

"And why is Tiffany in trouble?"

"Unnie, I was on my way to Seohyun's house for tutoring then I saw Siwon loudly knocking at Tiffany's door and I saw him holding Tiffany unnie's wrist."

"Jinjja? Where are they now"

"They are still here. Unnie, PALI "

"Okay!"

I quickly grabbed my carkeys and went to my garage. I went inside my car and drove off.

While I was on my way to Tiffany's house, I saw a familiar car passing by. It was driving really fast, Then I remembered Siwon's car when we were at the restaraunt. I quickly took a U-turn, I heard my wheels starting to screech, Then I immediately followed the car

 

I noticed that there were to many cars ahead, I saw Siwon's car took a left turn it was a dark and scary way, I followed them, I saw the car slowly stopping, The drived left the car, To my dismay. The driver was a girl "Shoot, I lost track of Siwon's car, Damn it!"

 

I went to my car and started to find the car. But I can't.

I called My Uncle and told him the plate number of Siwon's car. Thank god I remembered his plate number it took me minutes  to know where they were. And started driving to where it was.

I noticed that it was dark and a bushy place, I was starting to get really nervous. There were no cars passing by nor people.

I continued driving and took a left turn.

 

I saw Siwon's car, I parked my car near his car and turned the engine off.

I went outside only to see Tiffany being pinned by Siwon on the ground, Her eyes were all swelled, Her clothes were ripped. I clenched my fist and ran towards him, I grabbed his collar and beat him up. He fell unconcious. 

I walked directly to were Tiffany was, I gave my jacket to her. Once again Thank god, I was wearing my jacket. I carried her and went to my car and head home.

 

 

 

-------

TBC, Promise I'll update later