Chapter 67

The first time I met you

 

 

 

AN UPDATE! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

MISS ME? 

'CUZ I MISSED YOU GUYS *HUG

 

FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING.. I'M ONLY 15 YEARS OLD ^___^

KEKE~ NOW READ!

 

SORRY FOR THE TYPO ERRORS. SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER AND FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE :))

ENJOY~ 

 


 

 

 

I need her, I need her to comfort me and tell me everything will be alright. I want her to tell me that she’ll survive for us. I want her to sit with me and hug me and tell me she’ll fight. But right now, she can’t. She’s in the operating room struggling for her life, and here I am sitting on a bench with Yuri and Jessica. I feel so useless right now. I can’t help her. I can’t do anything for her.

 

“ Everything will be fine. “ Jessica comforted me.

 

I looked at her and I saw how her eyes are holding her tears. I glanced at Yuri whose eyes were already watery, but same as Jessica, she’s fighting not to let it drop. They gave me comforting words, but I know they’re just saying that to calm me down and for me not to worry too much. I know deep inside they’re feeling what I’m feeling right now.

 

One of doctors came out of the operating room and the bang of the door made me flinch. The three of us tilted our heads and looked at the Doctor who’s removing his gloves. He sat beside me and rested his elbow on his knees.

 

“ Ma’am, she really loves you.” I gave him a smile.

“ Before she entered the operating room she kept yelling your name. Even though her breath is limited. She kept whispering your name when we shot her an anaesthesia. She was calling for you. I wanted to tell you so you can be with her inside, but the other doctors wouldn’t let me.“ I sobbed when the doctor told me she was screaming my name during the procedure.

 

“ She told me to give this to you…” He stopped. Yuri and Jessica looked at him. He got out a paper from his coat. I gave him a questioned look while he gave me a smile and read the paper.

 

“ Tiffany, I know you’re crying right now because I know how you cry over  little things. Kekeke~ But don’t worry, my love. SuperTaeng will be alright. I may not assure you, but I’ll try for you, my dear. I wrote this because I know I can’t comfort you right now, but the point is. I just wanted to say I’m sorry for pushing you away, even though I didn’t want to. I’m sorry for making you cry, even if I promised that smile were only to be brought on your face. I’m sorry for making you worry. I’m sorry for the mess I made. I don’t know if I can make it….But I’ll promise I’ll try. I’ll do everything for you, and you know that. I love you, babe.

 

P.S : If I can’t make it… I want you to be happy. Find another man.. or woman for you. I want you to be free. Do the things we weren’t able to do. Do the things you want to do. I may not be with you physically. But I will be forever in your heart, guiding you. Kekeke~ Tiffany, ULIJIMA! “

 

I saw how Taeyeon’s writing was messed up. I know Taeyeon struggled to write this for me. What made me cry the most is when I saw a messed ink on the paper. At first, I can’t process it on my mind, but the first thing that went in my mind is Taeyeon, crying.

 

I took the paper on the doctor’s hand and read the last part. ‘If I can’t make it.. I want you to be happy. Find another man or woman for you. “ I felt rivers rolling on my cheeks. I wouldn’t do that even if she asked me to. Because she can make it, I know she can.

 

“ Ma’am, we will do everything to keep her alive. “ The doctor stood up and left Jessica, Yuri and me, crying our hearts out.

 

“ Tiff, if she makes it.. Please don’t let her slip away again. Never let her go, a-arraseo?. “ Yuri stared at me with her red puffy eyes. I nodded and gave them assurance.

 

 

 

 

I never felt so numb before. The pain I suffered from loneliness was nothing compared to the pain Taeyeon is in right now. The cold breeze of air is making me shiver, but I ignored it and kept on walking. The lights are dim and the moon is the only source of light. I glanced up and saw the stars shinning brightly.

 

 

“ Miyoung!! Look at those stars “

“ It’s so beautiful, Taeng! “

“ The beauty of the stars are nothing compared to you. You’re the most beautiful star for me. “

 

I kept on walking despite the breeze. I found a café nearby and decided to get in. My body craved for heat so badly that I ran towards the café.

 

“ Good Evening, Ma’am”  A calm voice greeted me.

 

My eyes widened when I realized where I ‘am.  The mini piano, the chandeliers, the big windows, the mini band, the ambiance. This is where Taeyeon took me on our first meeting at Aunt Boa’s office. I remembered she was the one who apologized, after the incident.

 

I sat on the same place where we sat and ordered the same meal. The flavour of the meal was the same, but the feeling, isn’t. I feel empty inside.

 

“ Everything will be okay. “

 

I lifted my head and the unexpected came. I saw Siwon in front of me. The man who almost me, the man who I thought I will marry, i-is in front of me.

“ Wh-why are you here?” I asked him.

“ I work here as a manager. After I was out of prison I promised myself to live a simple life. I realized that being rich and all is tiring. “ He chuckled. “ If you’re still afraid of me, don’t be. Because this time, I changed. “

I smiled.

“ You do realize that this café is owned by your ex-boyfriend, right?”

“ Wooyoung? Ah y-yes. “ I rubbed my hands together to create friction.

“ So, I guess you’re shivering and you want a tea. Am I right?”

“ Y-yeah. “

“ Coming right up! “

 

 

 

I went back to my place and grabbed all the clothes I can get. I will be staying at the hotel near the hospital so I can come there easily. I packed my bags and got my car keys and was ready to leave, but when I opened the door Sooyoung was there in front of me.

 

“ YAH! You scared the hell out of me, Soo. What are you doing here? “

“ I-I was just wondering if you’re going to the hospital later “

“ Yeah. I was on my way, when you scared me.”

“ Can I come with you?”

“ Sure.”

“ Sunny and Yoona are outside, they want to come too. “

“ Okay.” I got my bags while Sooyoung helped me, I saw Yoona and Sunny outside waiting for us. They waved their hands while I gave them a smile.

“ I will be staying at the hotel near the hospital. Do you want to stay there too? “

“ Sure.”

“ We’ll rest first, then to the hospital. Is that alright unnie? “ Yoona asked.

“ W-why?”

“ Because you need to eat and rest. You’ve been in the hospital… like forever! “

“… b-but.”

“ No but’s, Unnie. “

 


 

 

If you have time. Watch this for me, will ya?

I made this for a special someone ^___^

I just want to share it. Sorry if it's kinda.... Uhhhh.. Boring?

No hate ^__^

Enjoy!!

 

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4792613225405&saved