Putting a smile on your face

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

HEY READERS! AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES UP. I REALLY CRIED MYSELF OUT BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS.. ANYWAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER :3 SORRY FOR THE TYPO ERRORS AND THE BORING CHAPTER TOO.

ENJOY~!


 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

" UNNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "

 

 

Yoona suddenly went to Tiffany's side and took the glass away from her hand. Upon realizing what she was about to do. Tiffany's eyes widened, she can't believe that she almost commited suicide. Her whole body became stiff. Yoona who saw bottles of soju scattered on the floor had her eyes glued at Tiffany. She helped her unnie to get up and asked her to fix herself.

 

After the older girl was done. She went to the living room and sat beside Yoona and Seohyun who were staring at her. Toffany's eyes were staring at them, but her mind seems to be blank. Yoona sighed while Seohyun stared at her.

 

" Unnie.. " Seohyun said while nudging Tiffany's shouders a little.

" Stop being like this. I know you miss Taeyeon unnie, but this in not the way to solve it. Just trust her unnie " Seohyun said while she caressed Tiffany's back

Yoona shook her head and grabbed their hands.

" Y-yoona, where are we g-going? " Tiffany finally uttered.

 

" Where going out, wheither you like it or not. " 

 

Yoona went out and hailed a cab. When a yellow car stopped in front of them, she let Seohyun to be the first one to enter and then Tiffany. Yoona sat on the front seat, while the two remained at the back. Tiffany saw how Yoona buckled her seat. She remembered how Taeyeon used to do that when they use her car. She let out a sigh.

 

Yoona's phone vibrated, she grabbed her phone and saw that it's Wooyoung, she rolled her eyes and answered his call.

 

" Oppa? "

" Ahh. I was wondering if you saw Tiffany."

" She's with us. Wae? "

" I was planning to go out with her, but I guess you're already taking her to somewhere. "

" Ani~ Oppa, come with us. It'll be fun " She said while her eyes went to look up from the mirror and saw Tiffany absent-mindedly staring outside the window. She hates Wooyoung, but she need to find a way to make Tiffany feel better.

 

 

After 30 minutes. They were in the mall where Tiffany would often feel excitement, but today was different. Pick stuffs were displayed everywhere, but she just looked at them with uninterested eyes. She looked around the mall as if it was her first time going their, It has been months after she went their again. Yoona held Seohyun's hand and stared at Tiffany who was her eyes wondering all over the place.

 

": Unnie, what do you want to do? Amusement Park? Shopping? " Seohyun asked 

" A-ahh. I'll just follow the both of you. " She said

 

Yoona sighed seeing her unnie like this, it hurts the both of them seeing her this way. It has been months, but they never got used seeing depressed Tiffany, She has always been bubbly and outgoing, but it was all drained when Taeyeon left her. They don't hate Taeyeon for leaving her, but they felt a little disappointed. 

 

" YOONA! SEOHYUN! "

 

They all turned their heads and saw Wooyoung waving his hands while walking towards them, Yoona secretly rolled her eyes, while Seohyun squeezed her hands. Tiffany who saw Wooyoung suddenly felt annoyed. 

 

" Hey, Fany~ah " Wooyoung smiled making Tiffany and Yoona roll their eyes.

 

He asked them if they want to go to the amusement park and they all agreed, except for Tiffany who wasn't paying attention at all. She was stlll wondering over the place. 

While they were walking something caught Tiffany's attention. She turned her head and saw a birthday card, she went to the bookstore and grabbed the card and paid for it. When she went out, she forgot that she left the others, so she decided to go upstairs in hopes of seeing them there. 

 

When she got up, she saw Yoona and Seohyun playing dance revolution while Wooyoung was patiently watching them. Tiffany called their names and went to them while she placed the card on her bag. Wooyoung smiled when Tiffany went near him. He couldn't help, but to blush when their skin touched one another,

 

" W-where did you go? " He asked

 

Tiffany didn't listen to him, but kept her eyes glued on the sweaty Yoona and smiling Seohyun. She remembered memories of them, agian. She smiled when it flashed through her mind. Wooyoung sighed upon seeing Tiffany zoned out again.

 

 

After they were done playing. Wooyoung who saw an interesting game decided to compete with Tiffany. He gazed at her and smiled.

 

" Wanna play basketball? Who ever lose gets to treat the winner an ice cream " 

 

Tiffany stared at him with a smile and nodded. He bought two tokens with YoonHyun following them behind. Tiffany and Wooyoung inserted the token and started the game. Tiffany was on the mood for playing basketball, she was smilling while picking the ball and shooting it effortlessly. Wooyoung saw how Tiffany was being competitive, he smiled upon realizing that he put a smile on her face. He felt proud of what he saw. Yoona and Seohyun was smilling too, when they saw Tiffany smiled with her eyes. For a second they felt that Tiffany was happy again. But when the alarm rang. Tiffany looked at them with sweaty face

 

" HA! I won and you better treat me an ice cream or else you'll face the consequences. " She smiled

 

Wooyoung nodded and picked his handkerchief from his pocket and slowly wiped Tiffany's sweat. Their faces were inches from each other and it made the latter uncomfortable. Yoona who saw Tiffany's discomfort faked a cough nd told Wooyoung to go to the ice cream parlour near the amusement park. He nodded and followed the couple.

 

 

" I want vanilla and strawberry ice cream. In cone please. " Tiffany said while she sat on the seat across YoonHyun's sit. Wooyoung who was asking their orders was standing in front of them. 

 

" So, 1 vanilla-strawberry ice cream and 1 chocalate chip ice cream and 1 sundae for Seohyun and 1 double dutch for me. Right? " Wooyoung asked .

 

They all nodded and with that Wooyoung left them. Tiffany peeked at her bag and saw the birthday card she bought. Seohyun saw it and asked what it was. Tiffany didn't answer and wasn't paying attention, making Yoona sigh deeply. Tiffany caressed the card and remembered Taeyeon's last birthday.

 

They were happily eating her cake while Taeyeon was staring at her with awe.Taeyeon dipped her finger with icing and wiped it on the younger girl's cheeks making her pout.

" Aigoo~ So cute " Taeyeon squealed

 

 

" YAH! YOU TWO, STOP BEING CHEESY AND GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE! " Sooyoung shouted.

 

She didn't realized that Wooyoung was standing in front of her, she blinked her eyes and asked Wooyoung to recall what he said. Wooyoung shook her head and offered them their orders. Tiffany happily took it and ate it with joy. She saw the vanilla flavored part of her ice cream. She smiled and looked outside of the window.

 

She saw Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Nicole together. They were smiling while chatting. Sooyoung turned her head and saw Tiffany staring at her. She pointed at Tiffany making all of them look at where she's pointing out. Hyoyeon suddenly smiled seeing Tiffany outside of her house. 

 

They made their way to the parlour and was welcomed with a bog hug from Yoona. They said ' Hi's' and 'Hello's ' and catched up with each other. Tiffany felt happy for a second. She realized how happy she is being with her friends. Wooyoung who saw Tiffany smilling, smiled too.

 

 

 

 

 

When the night welcomed them. They went home with Wooyoung taking Tiffany home. He accompanied her home, since it's dangerous to travel in the middle of the night. The whole ride was full of awkward atmosphere, Wooyoung seems to be shy and Tiffany was back in her depressed mode. Tiffany looked down and realized something.

 

" W-wooyoung. " 

He turned his head and stared at Tiffany who was lowering her head.

" T-thanks for the whole day. It was fun. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It won't be the last time"  He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Just let me prove myself that I can make you happy. " He mumbled. Tiffany didn't hear it


 

:3 I love you readers ^~^