Chapter 66: In my heart

The first time I met you

 

Before you start reading. This is just a short chapter, guys )) Kekeke~

Can you play this while you're reading *puppy eyes* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGaOIm5HOk

And..And..And....Try reading it slowly too ^__^

 

so much for the chitchat... Readers! Unite..

Err, I mean.. Readers, read! 

Kekekek ~

 

Enjoy :))

Kamsahamnida ^______^ 

 


 

 

 

 

The moment I saw her, I felt like my time here on earth got shorter and shorter. My breathing got heavier while my knees trembled. My feet wanted to run away from her. Seeing me in this kind of state will surely tear her apart, but what can I do? She's already here in front of me, standing like a statue. And here I am, holding my chest with my fist gasping for air and wincing in pain.

 

I saw tears coming from her eyes dropping on the ground. I knew it! I knew she would cry seeing me like this. I tried to stand up, but my knees were weak. I stumbled a little and took a glance at her. She went towards me and held me tight as possible. I wanted to cry, I wanted to hug her, I wanted to kiss her, but I can't. I'm too weak to do it. 

 

She helped me to stand up and carefully, she put my arms on the back of  her neck. Slowly, we walked towards the hospital hall. That's right! I'm in a hospital. I called Dr. Leeteuk for a check up, because I started to feel dizzy again. My eyes were getting blurry, I got used to this feeling, but it never failed to scare me. 

 

I stopped from walking and looked back. I saw my friends. I saw Sooyoung, Sunny, Yuri, Jessica. Hyoyeon, Nicole, Yoona and Seohyun. I weakly smiled at them, before I felt my body collapse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" She's getting weaker and weaker. We need to do the operation as soon as possible "

 

 

I can hear them, but I can't see them. I wanted to open my eyes, but I can't. My body is too tired to do so. I heard sobbing, I heard comforting words, I even hear tears dropping. 

 

 

DRIP.

 

 

 

 

DROP.

 

 

 

 

DRIP.

 

 

 

 

DROP.

 

 

That's all I can hear, tears. This is what I'm afraid of. I don't want them to worry, I don't want them to cry, I don't want them to see me like this. In all of the people in the world, why does it have to be me? Why do I have a weak heart? Why? Tell me, why?

 

 

I heard the door close and all the noise went down, I was hoping all of them left. When my body had the energy to move. I opened my eyes and saw her. I saw her worried eyes, looking at me. I was shocked and surprised to see her. She got up from her seat and was about to leave, but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

 

 

She slowly looked at my hands on her wrist, then her eyes went back to me. That's where I saw how she longed for me, how she missed me, I saw....Love. I saw tears rolling from her cheeks. I sat up straight and asked her to sit beside me. I got surprised because she hugged me tight.

 

 

We stayed in that position for about half an hour, my back hurts, but I felt like my body was numb, I'm paralyzed. My arms were on my side, I wanted to hug her back, but I can't. I don't know why. I'm still afraid of how to face her. How to start again

 

 

 

" I love you "

 

I closed my eyes and savored those words.I tried to push her away because I wanted her to be happy. I pushed her away to someone because I wanted her to forrget me and now, I'm starting to regret it. I feel guilty for pushing her away, for neglecting her. I tried to forget her, but can't because she's engraved right here....in my heart.

 

 

" Forgive me for giving up on you. "

 

She's saying sorry, but it's...my fault. It's clearly my fault. I want to hug her and stop her from crying. But I can't, I don't have the heart to do it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DRIP.

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and that's where a tear rolled on my cheeks and fell on her white shirt. She was about to pull away, maybe she felt that I was crying too. I don't want her to see me crying, so I hugged her tighter and tighter

 

" I love you too. '

 

I said it, the words I wanted to say. The words I wanted to hear from my own mouth. I felt the weight on my chest got lighter. 

 

I opened my eyes and saw my friends staring at me. All of them had their eyes wide open, I looked back at Yoona who was already crying, she gave me a smile followed by a weak nod, I pulled away from the hug and stood up. Sooyoung went towards me when my body stumbled a little. She guided me towards the gang

 

" We missed you, Taeng "

 

Sunny said and I saw tears in her eyes, flowing continuosly as she hugged me. This is really what I hate. I hate seeing anyone cry, I hate seeing them sad. I just feel bad about myself

 

They all hugged me even tighter and tighter. My body can't move that much because of the attack I just had earlier, but I managed to hug them back. I really missed them, a lot.

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

 

DUN

 

 

 

 

My breathing hitched again, I tightly grip Sooyoung's shirt. No, No, this is not happening again. They shouldn't see me like this. No, please. I'm begging you. They gave me a worried look while I gave them a tired look. Please, don't tell me.. I'm having an a..attack..a-again.. No, please! I'm begging you.

 

 

" I-I'm.....sorry. " I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" TAE! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" EXCUSE ME, MA'AM! WE NEED TO GET HER INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, NOW!  "

 

 


 

Unexpected? Yep, I know :)

I'll just make a shoutout, Okay?

 

You know who you are ^__^ 

I may act like a kid, but when I say that I love you, I mean it because kids don't lie :))

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter, the typo errors and for making a shoutout too ^__^

 

-Author ssi Out, Peace! - (^__^\/)