Chapter 21

The first time I met you

Back to the present



After the night that they had dinner. Weeks after weeks Tiffany cried, She always stays home. She never got out of her house if it's not necessary.

She doesn't go to work anymore, Taeyeon asked her if she was okay, She said she is on the U.S she'll take a month leave.

Only Sooyoung and Sunny knows that she's at home. Tiffany asked them not to tell Taeyeon anything. The couple asked why and she carefully explained everything starting from the day she started falling in love with Taeyeon up to now that she's in Jessica's arms, The couple understand their friend's situation.



"Bunny, Wanna go to Taeyeon's house?" Sooyoung asked.

"Why?" Sunny replied.

"I just wanna clear some things with her."

"Wait, I know what you're planning, Sooyoungie" Sunny smirked.

"Well then, Since my Bunny knows what I'm talking about. Let's go to Taeyeon house then." She fist pumped herself and they both went to her car.

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK

 

Taeyeon shouted "It's open"

Sooyoung and Sunny both went in and saw Taeyeon lying on the couch watching television.

"Oh, Hey!" She waved her hands and turned off the television.

"Tae, I wanna say something to you.. It's about Tiffany.." Sunny said.

Her eyes widened and stood up "What?? Is she coming home, When?? "

"N-no, It's not that Taeyeon" Sooyoung said. Taeyeon sat on her couch once again.

"Then what is it, Soo?"

"Tiffany's not in the US." Sooyoung stutterly said.

"W-what, S-she said."

"No, Tae, She was crying for the past week. She never got out from her bed"

"Why, Is she sick?" Taeyeon asked her.

"N-no, Tae." Sunny said

"Then tell me, What is it?"

"Before we answer your question, Do you have a relationship with Jessica?" Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon bursted out laughing.

"What kind of joke is that, Soo" Still laughing

"I'm serious Tae, Just answer me" Sooyoung said in a serious face. Taeyeon knows Sooyoung very well, If she said she's serious. It literally means she is.

"No, I'm not in a relationship with Jessica, What makes you say that Soo." Taeyeon asked.

"That's all I need to know, Taeyeon" Sooyoung said and left. Before Sunny can close the door "Tiffany really loves you Taeyeon" and then left.

Taeyeon's eyes widened "Did I hear that right?? Did Sunny said that Tiffany loves me? Noooo, Nooo. Stop being dellusional Taeyeon, She's with Siwon now. And she's very happy with him.. But why did she cry? Arggghh, Me head is killing me" She said to herself

 

That night

Taeyeon was in her bed. She can't get Sunny's words out of her mind.

"Argghhh, I can't take this anymore! " She shouted and grabbed her phone, dialled Sunny's number and waited for her to pick up.

 

Ring~ Ring~ Ring

 

"Yobo?" Sunny's on the other line

"Hey, Sunny it''s me Taeyeon."

"I knew you'd call"

"H-how Did you.." Taeyeon was cut off.

"Yeah I know you Taeyeon, So you want the whole story, Right?"

"You really know how to read people's mind do you?" Taeyeon said while happily smiling

"Yeah. So here it goes" Sunny started explaining everything to Taeyeon. It was just a big misunderstanding. Taeyeon thought that Tiffany is now Siwon's girlfriend. And Tiffany thought that Jessica is her girlfriend. "Babo..." Taeyeon knocked her head.

"You two, Are Babo" Sunny said while chuckling

"Thanks Sunny!"

"So Tae, Any plans??" Sunny asked.

"I'll confess to her"

"WHEN!" Sooyoung shouted on the other line.

"Yah! Sooyoungie don't shout!" Sunny said.

"Sorry Baby, I was just excited."

"Is Sooyoung listening to our conversation" 

"Uh-hu, I was listening the whole time" Sooyung said

"Taeyeon, You should confess right away or else."

"Yes, Sir! I will, I'll just wait for the exact timing, Okay?"

"Okay. Tae make sure that Tiffany will smile okay?" Sooyoung added.

 

The call ended

 

 

 

At Tiffany's house.

Tiffany received 23 missed calls from Siwon, She didn't even bother to answer them. Siwon was getting pissed so he went to Tiffany's house.

"TIFFANY! " Siwon shouted while banging her hands through the door.

Tiffany opened it, to her surprise Siwon dragged her outside and went to his car,

"Let me go, Siwon" Tiffany tried to remove Siwon's grip on her wrist, But SIwon was too strong.

Siwon pushed Tiffany inside the backseat "Don't you dare escape or else." Tiffany obeyed Siwon for she was afraid that Siwon might hit her.

She was really curious why Siwon was acting like this, But she didn't bother to ask.

Siwon started the engine and left.

 

"Where are you taking me?" Tiffany asked with a bit nervous and shaky voice.

"Oh, You'll know when we get there" Siwon evily smirked through the view mirror

Tiffany was now starting to sob quietly

 

Minutes passed. The car stopped, She heard the door being opened and closed. Once again she heard the door opened. Siwon harshly pulled her wrist and pushed her through the ground. "Where are we?" 

"Shut up, " 

She slapped Tiffany.

She was holding her burning cheeks.

"I waited for you to open your legs for me. But heck, I was wrong.. You and your legs won't even budge" She slapped Tiffany once again.

He pinned Tiffany on the ground and started to his shirt

"You ty " Once again she slapped Tiffany.

"HELPP!"  Tiffany screamed in the top of her lungs.Tears were now fastly running through her cheeks

Tiffany yeld for help, But she was hopeless. They were in the middle of nowhere.

"No one will help you here." Siwon started to pin Tiffany's hand and started kissing the younger girl

"He-helpp!" 

Siwon grabbed Tiffany's shirt and ripped it in to two, The younger girl was left with her bra on.

"HELLLPPPP!"

"Shut up, !" She slapped Tiffany harder this time.

Tears were fastly running through her cheeks. She thought that this could be the end. She slowly closed her eyes.

She felt the weight being lifted. She felt that she could breathe again. She opened her eyes only to see Taeyeon punching Siwon.

 

Taeyeon grabbed Siwon collar and Punched him "That's for calling Tiffany a " 

She kicked Siwon's stomach "That's for slapping her"

"And this is for trying to the love of my life" She shouted and punched Siwon harder causing Siwon to fell unconcious. 

She slowly went to Tiffany who's still on the floor. 

"Fany-ah, Are you okay?" She asked. Tiffany stood up and hugged the older girl. Taeyeon hugged her back.

She removed her jacket and gave it to Tiffany, She carried Tiffany bridal style. Taeyeon holding her safely and Tiffany's hand on Taeyeon's neck

"TaeTae" 

"Sshhhh, You should rest now" Taeyeon gave a reassuring smile. Tiffany slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

They both went to car. Taeyeon place Tiffany at the passenger's seat and quickly went to the driver's seat.

And drove off. Taeyeon sent Tiffany to her house since it nearer and she thinks that Tiffany really need a rest.

 

She went upstairs still carrying Tiffany. She placed the younger girl on her bed. She picked a white buttoned shirt, So it will be easier to wear.

She stared at the latter sleeping soundly "I'm sorry If I came late, Tiffany." She kissed Tiffany's forehead and walked towards the door.

 

 

"No.. Nooo. Don't.. I don't love you anymore" Tiffany said while shaking her head from left to right.

Taeyeon stopped her tracks and went back to Tiffany.

"No, No, No Don't-- " Tiffany shouted while shaking her head.

"Fany-ahh, Wake up" She shaked Tiffany.

Tiffany woke up with a scared expression in her face. She hugged the blonde girl tightly.

"Tae." She was cut off

She carresed Tiffany cheeks "Shh, It was just a dream, Fany-ah go back to sleep, Okay?"

"Tae, Sleep with me." She understand Tiffany's situation. She gave Tiffany a smile and went to the bed and hugged Tiffany under the cover.

"Sleep well. Fany-ahh" The younger girl enjoyed the warmth given by Taeyeon and went to sleep.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, What do you think readers?