Chapter 19

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slowly lifted Tiffany's T-shirt.Tayeon's eyes grew wide when she saw Tiffany's bra. She closed her eyes shut and continued what she was doing.

 

When she was done putting Tiffany's top, Now it's time for the Bottom part, She wiped beads of sweat in her forehead and came with a heavy sigh.  

"Taeyeon, You can do this. Just don't look at her........" She gulped, She sighed again and closed her eyes for the second time. She ped Tiffany's jeans and slowly pulled her jeans. Taeyeon couldn't help the temptation she opened her eyes in an instant.

 

Taeyeon's eyes grew wider when she saw Tiffany's y looking legs.

"Ohh gosh, y legs.. And those." She slowly looked up to Tiffany's thighs "Okay, Stop it Kim Taeyeon." While she turned her head.

 

 

"Hmmm, TaeTae" Tiffany whispered.

 

 

Taeyeon froze. She remained still.

 

 

She saw that Tiffany was back to her slumber, She continued what she was doing. She gulped and closed her eyes and started to put the pajama on Tiffany.

 

 

"Okay, Done!" She wiped the sweat in her forehead and fist pumped for her victory.

 

She pullled the cover and tucked Tiffany in bed, She stayed beside Tiffany.. She was on the floor while her head was resting at the bed.

 

She slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She woke up 5:30 in the morning.

 

She looked up and saw an angel peacefully sleeping. She chuckled at the view.

She stood up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for her Angel.

 

 

Minutes passed she already finished cooking, She prepared egg soup, bacon, egg, hotdogs and Mul naengmyeon

 

She went upstairs to wake Tiffany up.

She tapped Tiffany's shoulder " Fany ahh wake up" Tiffany stood up with an emotionless expression written in her face

"Fany ahh, Breakfast is ready, You should eat now"

Tiffany shook her head "No"

Taeyeon used her Aegyo "Pleeaaaseeee!" Eventhough she doesn't like doing Aegyo, She'll do it anytime for Tiffany.

"No, Tae please.. J-just leave.." Taeyeon was taken a back. She was shocked, That is the first time Tiffany pushed her away.

"W-why, I-is there a-any problem fany ahh" Tiffany didn't respond. " Tae, Please just leave.." Taeyeon obeyed Tiffany and went outside wtih a frown , Drove her car and left.

 

Tiffany cried silently in her bed.

"Tae, Why is it so hard for me not to fall for you, You already have Jessica, Why are you doing this to me?" She said.

 

Sobs after sobs was heard all over her house, Her eyes were now swollen and her face red. She felt herself all drained from the crying she did. She went to her kitchen to get some water. While walking downstairs, She saw her kitchen table full of food, She ignored it. She went to her refrigerator and saw a note, Before Taeyeon left, she left a note for Tiffany.

 

Fany-ahh, Please eat the food on the table, I don't want you to get sick. 

And Fany ahh, If I did anything wrong I'm sorry.

 

Love Taeyeon OxO

 

"Tae, You don't have to say sorry..I just fell in love with a person who loves someone." She whispered and started crying again.Then she remembered what she saw.

 

 

Flashback

Tiffany's POV

 

I was walking down the streets, I went to the nearest convenience store to pick some strawberry Ice cream, then I saw a familiar car in front of a big house and a familiar figure pacing back in forth in the door,

She turned around I saw that it was Taeyeon, she was already leaving. I wonder what she's doing there,

 

She stopped at her tracks when she heard her name being called, It was Jessica. She immediately went to Taeyeon and linked their arms together, I swear I was fuming with anger.

 

I clenched my fist as I continue to watch them. Then Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica and received a kiss from the girl. I gritted my teeth in Anger.

 

I continued to watch them as they leave, I felt my phone vibrated, I saw the caller's I.D that it was Siwon.

 

"Hey, Tiffany!" Siwon greeted.

"He-hey!"

"Have you heard the news??" Siwon asked

"What news?"

"Taeyeon and Jessica are back together" Siwon excitedly said

"R-really t-that's great, Wait until I congratulate them.."

"Yeah, Let's both do it. They'll be in the Sonyuh restaurant to have their mini-celebration tonight"

"Ahh, O-okay" Tiffany felt like crying, She sniffed.

"Tiffany, Are you crying?"

"N-no, I just have a cold that's all."

"Ahh, Okay. So I'll pick you up at 6"

"Okay."

Then the call ended

 

She suddenly cried feeling the heavy sting in her heart, She couldn't handle the pain anymore. So she ran and ran till her legs hurt

Her legs brought to an abdoned park but even though it was abdoned it was still neat and clean, She sat in the bench near the slide and cried even harder.

 

"Miss..Are you okay?" An ahjussi asked and offered her handkerchief

"Yeah, I'm okay" She took the handkerchief and wiped her tears.

"Well, You don't look okay, What about you tell me what's your problem" Tiffany first hesitated to tell but the ahjussi gave her a reassuring smile she smiled back.

"I fell in love with someone who love someone"

"Well Miss, Your situation here is very hard, But you still have 2 options, It's either you'll fight for your love or just let go" Then the ahjussi left.

 

Tiffany remained in her seat for about 1 hour, She remembered that she'll be going at the restaurant with Siwon, Even though It'll hurt her seeing Taeyeon and Jessica all lovey dovey, She doesn't want to break her promise to Siwon.

 

 

She went home and took a bath. She picked a simple t-shirt and jeans and waited for Siwon.

 

 

After hours of waiting Siwon came and picked Tiffany.

"Oh Hi! Tiffany, You look great tonight"

"T-Thanks!" She weakly flashed her smile.

"Our plan worked, Soon you'll be mine again Tiffany!" Siwon mentally said.

Siwon led Tiffany to his car, He didn't even open the door for Tiffany just like Taeyeon does. So she opened the door and went inside, Siwon buckled her seatbelt and waited for Siwon to buckle hers but to her dismay.

"Fany ahh, Buckle your seatbelt" Siwon said. Tiffany was dissapointed she was expecting that Siwon would do what Taeyeon does. But he didn't.

 

She buckled her seatbelt and they left.

 

 

 

 

They are now at the front door of the restaurant, Siwon asked for a table. The waiter led them. Right in time Taeyeon was there with Jessica. Tiffany saw Jessica helding a spoon to Taeyeon, She saw that they were both seem happy together.

Siwon stood up and said. "Fany ahh, Let's surprise Taeyeon. She doesn't know that we're here, Okay?"

"Mmm, Okay."

We were already walking towards their table but suddenly Siwon stopped,

 

He tried to interwine our hands but I resisted it. He gave me a smile and tried again but I still resisted it, Then I heard someone shot our names, It was Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany was still wasn't in her senses, She didn't even noticed that Taeyeon and Siwon was talking with each other, She didn't even realize that Siwon said that they were on a date. Taeyeon led them in their table.

 

She sat in the middle of Siwon and Taeyeon.

They started ordering, Then Siwon asked for the finest wine, Tiffany thought that this is the chance to let her anger out, So she ordered 4 wines and managed to finish them all.

 

Then it was starting to get late, Taeyeon sent Tiffany home.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, Guys Long chapter.

 

So what do you think?