Chapter 58

The first time I met you

 

 

 

 

 

OMO! 190 + subscribers and 8 votes up! Aiggooo~ You guys are amajjing. 

SARANGHAE~! *blows you a kiss

Drop a comment :))

Sorry for the typo errors and the boring chapter too ^~^

Enjoy! 


 

 

 

They both went to a restaurant near the fields. The restaurant was packed with the invigorating scent of vanilla-lavender aroma. They took the seat near the glass window, so that they can see the beautiful scenery outside. The tall grass swaying carelessly along with the mid blow of air while the only tree that was in the middle was constantly swaying.

 

" Can you imagine it, it has been 9 months and you still look like a kid, despite that you became thin you still look like an elementary kid. Aigoo~ we miss you, Taengoo. " Jessica chuckled awkwardly

 

" How did you know I'm here? " The older girl said in a calm tone

 

The older girl gave her a gentle smile that made her heart pang. How could you smile in thIs kind of situation?

 

She returned her with a smile. She called the waiter and with a flash he came with two menu book in his hand and a small hanky dangling carelessly on his arm. He gave the maroon covered book to them and pointed his ballpen on the notepad

 

" May I take your order. Ms. Tae.. I mean, Taeyeon~ah? " The older girl chuckled, she returned the menu book and asked for the usual order. After he left, silence engulfed them and it was awkward for them to start up a conversation. Taeyeon fiddled with her fingers while her head was lowered while Jessica seems to be enjoying the mini band playing a soft music. The whole thirty minutes were full of silence. They want to catch up, but was afraid of speaking.

 

" S..sica? "

" ...."  The younger girl just stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

" H-how did you know I-I'm here? " Taeyeon asked while she hung her head low.

 

" Auntie Boa told me, she even said that you weren't eating properly. " 

The waiter came to them with the order in his hand. He gently placed the dish in front of the them and bowed to them respectfully then walked away. 

 

" You know, Tiffany's .. " She was cut off with a pair of teary eyes staring at her. She offered the older girl a napkin, but she shook her head.

" Why are you crying? " 

 

 

" Please don't tell her. I don't want her to worry. " Taeyeon wiped her tears using her hand. She fixed her messy hair and stared at Jessica. She gave the younger girl a shook on the head telling her not to tell anyone that she found out where she is,

 

" If you knew that it was me who was stalking you. Why didn't you run away from me? " She asked 

" Because.... "

"........"

The Silence between them grew and grew. It mostly ate the two of them. That's mostly what you can hear. Just thoughts on their minds. The older girl lowered her head.

 

 

 

" I don't....know." She slowly said while she rubbed her eyes.

 

Taeyeon went outside for a walk with Jessica following her behind. They went to an abandoned playground near them, even though no one's using it the caretaker of the place maintained it's cleanliness.

 

 

Taeyeon opened the gate and went inside and sat on the other end of the seesaw. She held the metal handle and raised herself with the seesaw. Jessica went to her side and slowly, but carefully placing herself on the other end of the seesaw.

 

" I'm sorry, Sica. " She folded her knee and let her weight bring Jessica up in the air. The younger girl chuckled and nodded. 

 

" It's okay. At least you have a reason of leaving. I won't tell her.." Jessica did what Taeyeon did. When it was her turn to go down, she placed her feet on the ground and put a slight force on it to push herself up.

 

Taeyeon smiled and carefully grabbed her cellphone on her left pocket to check the time

 

 

"But If you can't tell her, I will." Jessica looked up in the sky and saw that it was dark. She told the older girl to stop and so she did. 

 

 

=

 

 

Taeyeon went with Jessica on the bus stop, she wants to see Jessica safely going home.

 

" Now that you found out that I'm here. I'm begging you.. Don't tell anyone " Taeyeon placed her hands on Jessica's shoulder signalling her that she gave her 100 % trust on her. It may be hard for her to keep it a secret, but she begged Jessica to keep it. The bus came exactly after the conversation. Jessica kissed Taeyeon's cheek and left.

 

 

" Thank you. "

 

 


 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

She was sitting on her knees close to her chest while drinking her favorite liquor, soju, It has been her nth bottle of soju and it made her body numb and weak. Her hair was messy and her eyes has dark circles in it. She slowly stood up with little tipsy steps she managed to support her body. She grabbed Taeyeon's picture and caressed it gently.

 

" I'll wait. Don't worry " She said with her eyes slowly blinking.

 

She accidentally dropped the picture frame causing it to break. The glass broke into pieces. She slowly sat near the broken glasses and grabbed on of the longest and sharpest that she saw. She gulped the remaining drops of her soju and stared at the broken glass on her hand. She placed the soju down and examined the broken glass once again. 

 

" I'm missing you like crazy. " 

 

She placed the tip of the glass on her left palm, exactly targeting her pulse. Her hands were trembling while beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She closed her eyes and waited for the upcoming pain she's about to feel. She opened her eyes and saw her reflection on the glass. She realized how incomplete her life is without Taeyeon. Her eyes immediately dropped a crystal and it continued to flow. She put the glass down and messed her hair in confusion. 

 

She grabbed Taeyeon's photo and stared at it. She thought of their moments

 

 

 

" Thank you for loving me. " 

 

 

.....

" Thank you for letting me love you "

 

...

 

" I won't leave you "

 

....

" I love you fany~ ah "

 

....

 

" Mushroom~ ah saranghae! "

 

...

 

 

" Taetae, I want that! "

 

... 

 

" TaeNyyy~ "

 

 

 

She grabbed the sharp object and stared at it once again. She examined every single edges of it and placed it on her pulse. I prefer to die than not having you right by my side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!